Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Fazy

Plz don't say so.😭😭
Santu will have to return to him and live together as a married couple.

Fazy we need to snap out of our fantasy land, our may be just me...to me that fantasy is fizzling away, only rubbish to follow...I don't like it either but I can only think negative, I've tried the positive but when that happens only rubbish is given and we take it...she'll prob return and longggggggggggg time before a reunion...I may be wrong but if DM married 🐷 then he deserves everything coming to him, he swore he never laid a finger on her and yet if he has married her and taken on her brat, the shows how weak Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi Dharampur Ki Malik has become...he has no brain or no game...can they have 2 wives at a time in Gujrat??? remember when fake Subhi came along DM supposedly has 2 wives then??? Part of India is classed as Bigomy not sure in most places and you end up in prison??? This is Ekthaa gross woman anything is possible in that lame mind of hers....I may be wrong I really hope I am!!!!!!!   I'm just going to think negative from now on until I see something positive....long wait then guys......lets see is SANRAJ can be redeemed Ouch 

I feel bad for what I wrote but the unexpectable always happens and specially the serial that we love the most...experience to Ekthaa and her CVs tv...lets hope I am wrong and SANRAJ reunite and DM never marries this Vamp.
Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahara3

It could be going one way, this new guy loves Santu, Santu may like him but not love him like Shanky and SANRAJ dont get back together 😭 and then when DM is ill or on his deathbed Santu returns to him like the story??? If thats the case I don't want to watch.  This does not seem like plan of SANRAJ Santu did not believe DM

This scenario that, - "SANRAJ dont get back together 😭 and then when DM is ill or on his deathbed Santu returns to him like the story???"  is not at all palatable.  and do want DM to be married to the doctor  either. Cannot stomach any of this.

Sanraj is what we live for and Sanraj is what we should get.  - along with both solving family problems together. They should be shown as role models.   I mean how can Santu suddenly become non caring and just leave  -what about Birwa's problem, what about DMs health?

At first they had shown DM not recognising Dr Megha on first encounter and then it was as though they had a past raaz.  What's this with the CVs -

But if it turns out to be a Sanraj pact to reveal Dr Megha as the wrong doer - then we can forgive CVs.   i.e Sanraj plan that Santu pretends that all is wrong etc. 
Edited by justaminute - 13 years ago
Shahara3 thumbnail
@ justaminute, I too do not want this to happen, I'm a massive SANRAJ fan but now all we ever are seeing is SANRAJ separation and misunderstandings...when will they finally trust and love eachother like they should do and not hold secrets from eachother...I'm just saying what alot of people who have previously said this before about SANRAJ and I objected and may be or may be not true...I'd rather it not come true...I want it to be SANRAJ in on it together an act to get out the truth but 6months is a long time and DM just letting Megha and supposedly their illegitimate son move in with them, he said he never carried out this sin so why take this sin on himself, what happened to bringing out truth and justice, its a mark on him and a mark on his family like Baa said either way its SHAME...that they have to now live with until Santumaharani finds the evidence...as Meghas living at MMansion, so be it as long as shes not married to DM and is treated like an outcaste, she caused this separation and distruction of the family, if the family accept her then its the biggest injustice to Santu as to how she was treated by everyone in that house when she was forced into her marriage with DM 12yrs ago...I hope CVs realise their mistakes and rectify it quick because we all losing patience and thinkings whether its worth me posting anymore and just like a few have just disappeared....Its good that there are still people with faith, may be my faith in SANRAJ will come back but only time will tell as to what DM and Santu are up to are they in it together or separate...
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree Shah.Personally ,I think that both DM's and Santu's characters have taken  a massive hit and it is almost impossible for CV's to redeem  them.It is so difficult to digest the fact  that they let go of each other so easily and did not fight for their relationship at all.Now for me it's just another serial and just because I have followed it from the beginning ,would may be see it to the end without getting too emotionally involved.
CV's will never give us what we want,so no point in getting worked up.As you said it is good to see that there are people who are still expecting something positive to come out of all this.Let's hope it does for their sake because personally  I am past caring.Love to come to forum though.
Edited by mani10 - 13 years ago
Shahara3 thumbnail
yeah Mani, too much time put into this show, our 1 and half yrs...if only Ekthaa and CVs read our view not only on IF but the other forums, you tube and other places where they discuss serials and they'd get a clue but like Ekthaa says "If you don't like it then don't watch it" I will take note when she brings out anymore of her serials, that says it all and what she and her cvs want to show us is their hands...will their hasty OTT unrealistice tracks take it to the gutter like all her other serials have...DM's character and Santu's character have really been played with wonder whose story this was to begin with and wonder how they feel how someone has done this to their masterpiece...everything done is copied and twisted...and I am upset about that and like you said shouldn't put to much in to it anymore just want to see how this serial ends now...I am guessing but I'll be keeping mum and will say when it finally does 😊 SANRAJ Attott Bhandhan???
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What nonsense.. they saw the uproar over the leap and changed the whole plan overnight and now showing someone falling in love with Santu as if Rudr was not enough.. now whats all about Vishal being Sanraj son.. they are saying he is not even DM's son.. then whose son is he this show is going down the drain each day and they are not bothered to redeem it at any cost👎🏼

Arshi CK😲

Shah she never LOVED Shanky.. it was a one sided affair from Shanky.. she never even thought about him like that....

Gawd now who will be the new character.... Jatin ruined his career by taking up this Sarang and Sumet got the most dark character ever😔hopefully the next actor wont have the same fate here🤔
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
Shahara3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

What nonsense.. they saw the uproar over the leap and changed the whole plan overnight and now showing someone falling in love with Santu as if Rudr was not enough.. now whats all about Vishal being Sanraj son.. they are saying he is not even DM's son.. then whose son is he this show is going down the drain each day and they are not bothered to redeem it at any cost👎🏼

Arshi CK😲

Shah she never LOVED Shanky.. it was a one sided affair from Shanky.. she never even thought about him like that....

Gawd now who will be the new character.... Jatin ruined his career by taking up this Sarang and Sumet got the most dark character ever😔hopefully the next actor wont have the same fate here🤔

Uma I never said Santu LOVED Shanky, I know it was only one sided love by Shanky, I said or shall clear it if I posted it wrongly:-

"Santu may like him but not love him"
its like the whole Shanky situation she only likes him like a friend, obv Santu can love no other than her DM and will not and could not accept anyone take his place. Her first and only love is DM.
Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shahara3]yeah Mani, too much time put into this show, our 1 and half yrs...if only Ekthaa and CVs read our view not only on IF but the other forums, you tube and other places where they discuss serials and they'd get a clue but like Ekthaa says "If you don't like it then don't watch it" I will take note when she brings out anymore of her serials, that says it all and what she and her cvs want to show us is their hands...will their hasty OTT unrealistice tracks take it to the gutter like all her other serials have...DM's character and Santu's character have really been played with wonder whose story this was to begin with and wonder how they feel how someone has done this to their masterpiece...everything done is copied and twisted...and I am upset about that and like you said shouldn't put to much in to it anymore just want to see how this serial ends now...I am guessing but I'll be keeping mum and will say when it finally does 😊 SANRAJ Attott Bhandhan??? [/QUOTE
It is so disheartening that CV's have managed to disillusion so many Bandini fans.All the interviews that Ekta gave  when Bandini was launched that it would be different-no leaps,no illegitimate children etc were  false.I should have known.My criteria for watching a new serial from now on would be that it has to be a non ekta serial.I am really 😡 on CV's for this rubbish
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WTH.......I mean moment I turnoff my lappy there is something shocking on India fourms...............first the news of Leap........then the news of Santu leaving her hubby and now this story..............well i cannot comment on it as it is beyond my imagination...........anyhow.............so santu's new style..........at least i can talk about it..................so does it mean she will have a jogan's attire and hair like jogan..........i cannot imagine santu in orange saree with her hair tied up
coolabb thumbnail
you know what we all should do??

Lets all tweet to RR individually......he is fairly regular on twitter. I mean, the whole magic of SanRaj is crumbling ( or probably crumbled already) in front of our eyes. He should know first hand how disappointing all this is....I mean in this day and age he is getting first hand knowledge directly from viewers and fans. He may not be able to do anything but he can at least let the CV's know......how we viewers feel about this BS turn the story is taking. How their dumb plots and tracks make no sense at all these days!  If nothing ...than we should tell him to quit show right now.. ....as it is he looks bored 😆😆  then why would he want to portray a character that no longer has even 1/4 of the " dum"  the pre leap DM had.

The funny part is even with all my rantings ...I still have to watch the show everyday.....hoping that somehow the CV's will undo the mess and give us a mindblowing Sanraj moment! 😳😳