Bandini

Santu's return and her new love interest? Discuss here - Page 2

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ramonag

thanks a lot arshi..but i dont understand this article ..maybe it is partly untrue..as vishal has to be the sanraj kid..and santu returning back does sound like its her plan..

yeah ramo.............but santu suspecting DM n not even listenng to him.........is a bit odd....i seriously want cv's to show this as her plan......coz the other things wont be acceptable

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why but I'm sick of seeing Hiten Tejwani everywhere! And to tell u the truth I never liked Ram Kapoor, (because I always thought his character of JW was a copy of RB in KZK, what with the hair and attitude). Sorry Arshi, I can tell u like him by u'r avi but its just my honest opinion.

I really want to see an old face as Bhuvan, such as Karn Vir Bohra or Sachin Sharma (original Krishna of KGGK). My choice would be Sachin,πŸ˜ƒ but I doubt that will happen since Ekta hardly ever brings back those who leave her, e.g. Rajeev Khandelwal.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fazy

I don't know why but I'm sick of seeing Hiten Tejwani everywhere! And to tell u the truth I never liked Ram Kapoor, (because I always thought his character of JW was a copy of RB in KZK, what with the hair and attitude). Sorry Arshi, I can tell u like him by u'r avi but its just my honest opinion.

I really want to see an old face as Bhuvan, such as Karn Vir Bohra or Sachin Sharma (original Krishna of KGGK). My choice would be Sachin,πŸ˜ƒ but I doubt that will happen since Ekta hardly ever brings back those who leave her, e.g. Rajeev Khandelwal.

Karn Vir Bohra 😳😳❀️no yr......i cant see him gttin chappals frm DM...........karan is 😳n sachin i never lykd him...........lets think of some other names........πŸ˜†
Fazzzz thumbnail
How cud u not like Sachin? 😲
ramsha_002 thumbnail

How cud u not like Sachin? 😲

actually i saw him in some sony's show........n frm there i seriously strtd hating him............sry...........πŸ˜›wt abt cezanne khanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fazzzz thumbnail
Cezanne khanπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Neeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

U should have seen Sachin in KGGK, that was his claim to fame and he's not doing anything at the moment. (I don't think so)
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I give up...none of these articles are making any sense...firstly SANRAJ kid that was born in jail??? only what we dont want to see comes true and the things we want dont...does that mean DM married that vamp even though he swore he never touched her and never did this sin, so why take on this sin, DM has turned into a WALKOVER billi!!!! πŸ˜• 

Is Vishal not SANRAJ kid then?
ramsha_002 thumbnail

Cezanne khanπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Neeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

U should have seen Sachin in KGGK, that was his claim to fame and he's not doing anything at the moment. (I don't think so)

may br.......k lev them who else...................may be shabir ahluwalia.............k got it i would luv to see.................ejaz khan or Iqbal khan....😳❀️😍.....but again cant see them gttin chappals...........if one of them is cuming thn  i demand for bhuwan to be positive πŸ˜† Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Won't be Iqbal since Ekta's not on talking terms with him. Don't mind Eijaz or Shabbir and I don't really care if they get hit with chappals since they're not RR. The only other actor I like as much as Ronit is Rajeev Khandelwal.
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So it  does not seem to be Santu's plan otherwise  how on earth is she going  to find truth while living in some remote village.These articles are just confusing.After all this I don't see Santu/DM reconciliation in near future.Only hope I have now is that this Bhuvan is positive character and DM has not married Dr in Santu's absence.Big mess in waiting.