Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

God if there has to be a love interest for Santu then Iqbal Khan 😍 but hes already doing a new drama I think but I hope he makes DM really really really jealous and DM fights back for Santu if he has married that 🐷 Santu annoyed me but this annoys  me more if DM married 🐷 and then I know for sure the preleap DM is never coming back 😭

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazy

Won't be Iqbal since Ekta's not on talking terms with him. Don't mind Eijaz or Shabbir and I don't really care if they get hit with chappals since they're not RR. The only other actor I like as much as Ronit is Rajeev Khandelwal.

he is busy withh his movies................we need to think some other name.............u know wt i want them to jst dump the idea of this new entry.....its better if they use MANISH for the purpose akshay anand is not bad.............πŸ˜†
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Arshi_sahni

he is busy withh his movies................we need to think some other name.............u know wt i want them to jst dump the idea of this new entry.....its better if they use MANISH for the purpose akshay anand is not bad.............πŸ˜†

Or just get a newcomer, that way no one's upset when none of their choices is the new Bhuvan.πŸ˜†
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It could be going one way, this new guy loves Santu, Santu may like him but not love him like Shanky and SANRAJ dont get back together 😭 and then when DM is ill or on his deathbed Santu returns to him like the story??? If thats the case I don't want to watch.  This does not seem like plan of SANRAJ Santu did not believe DM
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahara3

God if there has to be a love interest for Santu then Iqbal Khan 😍 but hes already doing a new drama I think but I hope he makes DM really really really jealous and DM fights back for Santu if he has married that 🐷 Santu annoyed me but this annoys  me more if DM married 🐷 and then I know for sure the preleap DM is never coming back 😭

i would luv to see the jealousy track...😳...but not the long running SHAQ krap............🀒well shah i dont think DM will ever get married to wampy......as our smart santu has not yet divorced him legally............she has jst given the MS.......which DM will again make her wear during the time of their reunionπŸ˜† Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail

It could be going one way, this new guy loves Santu, Santu may like him but not love him like Shanky and SANRAJ dont get back together 😭 and then when DM is ill or on his deathbed Santu returns to him like the story??? If thats the case I don't want to watch.  This does not seem like plan of SANRAJ Santu did not believe DM

Plz don't say so.😭😭
Santu will have to return to him and live together as a married couple.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazy

Plz don't say so.😭😭
Santu will have to return to him and live together as a married couple.

yeah shah agree with fazy.............plzz dont say those heartwrenching wordsCryCryCry
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree Shah.That would completely destroy the story .I would rather if Baa on her death bed calls Santu back and then Sanraj begin their love- hate relationship .I am with u ,she did not believe DM it seems .So the only way she can find Dr M's truth is if she comes and stays in M mansion.I am not worried about Bhuvan as inspite off all this Santu will not let anyone else in her life except DM.But only worry is how is  Dr M still in M mansion .Hope Dm has not married her.Please Nooooooo!
Fazzzz thumbnail
Thanx Arshi for agreeing with me.
OK I'm going now, enjoy chatting about Bhuvan and Santu.

P.S Plz continue commenting on the articles so then RR's ranking goes higher. Lets reach atleast 80 comments plzzzzzzzz.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
returns home means where? To dharampur or m mansion? It sounds like m mansion as it says her husb place in dpur.