awesome ff.....
just caught up with it nw...
but i love it!!!!
plss do update soon
and PM me....
i am dying to read more...
armaan-ridzi, maan-geet....my faves
and esp rohan-isha....awesum

Thank you! So glad you like it, we shall update soon, hopefully. Do add either Aditi (HotMess) or myself, (Phatty16) as a buddy, so we can PM you, thank you! (:
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, I'm abandoning my Reserved box, lol.

I'm SO sorry about how late this reply is. Honestly, sorry! But now I'm here, and totally and completely LOVING it. Because you guys've created this emotion and an almost tangible sort of tension so beautifully! Meetng after such a long time, with so much to say and yet, so many complications accumulated over time...the way they met was very well done. I could feel my own heart beating faster when Armaan heard her voice and kept telling himself that he's hallucinating. Great job, you two! 🤗

Can't wait to see how the story unfolds from here!

Looads of love and cheers!

Nandini 😃
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hay Fatima and Aduu🤗

How are you both? I haven't shown my face here for a while. I think I reserved a post a while ago but can't remember the page number LOL

I've read part 3, 4 and 5 in one go. You two have done a really good job, though this is predominantly an AR FF, I want to see more of Rohan Isha (pretty please😳), I just love their scenes and you guys have managed to keep all their dialogues in accordance with the characters personality, which is quite an achievement.

And congrats to Fatima for writing all of those ahem scenes, love ya muhwaa xx

Take care <3    

Edited by khahani - 13 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nandinidev

Okay, I'm abandoning my Reserved box, lol.

I'm SO sorry about how late this reply is. Honestly, sorry! But now I'm here, and totally and completely LOVING it. Because you guys've created this emotion andan almost tangible sort oftension so beautifully! Meetng after such a long time, with so much to say and yet, so many complications accumulated over time...the way they met was very well done. I could feel my own heart beating faster when Armaan heard her voice and kept telling himself that he's hallucinating.Great job, you two! 🤗

Can't wait to see how the story unfolds from here!

Looads of love and cheers!

Nandini 😃

I loved reading your comment, Nandini! Tehe, it was too cute, and too sweet. Thanks a ton for approving, LOL. Better late than never, hun! So glad you're liking it! Keep reading, and do drop your two cents! <3

Originally posted by: khahani

Hay Fatima and Aduu🤗

How are you both? I haven't shown my face here for a while. I think I reserved a post a while ago but can't rememberthe page numberLOL

I've read part 3, 4 and 5 in one go. You two have done a really good job, though this is predominantly an AR FF, I want to see more of Rohan Isha (pretty please😳), I just love their scenes and you guys have managed to keep all their dialogs in accordance with the characters personality, which is quite an achievement.

And congrats to Fatima for writing all of those ahem scenes, love ya muhwaa xx

Take care <3

Hey there hun! LOL, It's 'kay, as long as you're here (: Aw, hopefully you get some in the next update, watch out for them! Tehe, thank you for your kind words! means a ton to us. Keep reading, and keep dropping your comments!

& LOOL, Thank you Nahu, I'm glad you liked them :P
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 6

June 15th, 2010

Riddhima entered her house slowly, not being able to get the image of Armaan out of her head.

Armaan; he was actually there. We kissed, and he still loves me… no, wait. He was talking to Archana. Did something happen? Does he even love me?

Suddenly she heard a familiar voice calling her name, "Riddhima? Riddhima tu ghar aagayi?" It was Geet.

"Geet?" Riddhima asked, slowly entered the living room, finding Geet sitting on her couch and staring at her TV, watching The Vampire Diaries.

"Hey, Geet, what are you doing here?" Riddhima asked curiously. Geet looked up at Riddhima, looking annoyed, "Oye! What are you doing here? You were at work na? Why are you so early? Oh, oh by the way, how was it, your day?"

"Yeah, got to come home early; first day, just paper work, nothing yet really, it was great. What are YOU doing here?" Riddhima asked folding her arms, staring at Geet, who was obviously not paying any attention to anything except Damon Salvatore on TV.

"Geet…?" Riddhima called out to her more annoyed now.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Uff yaar. Tu jaldi kyun aagayi? I wanted to decorate this house and surprise you, you know? After all you just finished your first day! I just wanted to watch The Vampire Diaries first," Geet explained herself quickly.

Riddhima couldn't help herself but smile. At least something made me smile today. she thought to herself.

"You watch The Vampire Diaries, Geet. I'll go change and join you in a bit," Riddhima said, and quickly turned around, heading towards her room.

"Ridzi….," Geet said cutely. Riddhima turned back. She so needs something. Riddhima put on a sarcastic smile, "What Geet? You need something don't you?" Geet shot Riddhima a grin. "I need a small favour."

Riddhima motioned Geet to talk more with her hands. "Bolo Geet."

"Woh, actually, Maan sir has a dinner party tonight, and well, along with him some of our office staff including me got invited to this thing… and I want you to come with me. Plus, it's at Armaan's, you know your co-doctor, and my… whatever you want to call him. By the way, I forgot to ask, did you meet him today? How is that gaddha? Well anyways, see I have to go 'cause I don't want to hurt Maan sir, but I don't want to go alone to a party with Armaan, where I won't know anyone. So, Riddhima, I was thinking, can you come with me? Please, Ridzi? Plus you'll get to interact with your co-workers!" Geet continued to blabber on as Riddhima didn't know what to say.

Armaan; it's Armaan's house. Archana will be there, Manav too. No, I can't go.

"Ridziii, please!" Geet was begging now. But… I can't hurt Geet either. I should face my fears, right? Yeah, right now… she thought to herself.

Riddhima gulped, "Fine, I'll come." Riddhima said faking a smile. Geet smiled brightly, and gave Riddhima a hug in excitement.

"Omg, thank you so much darling! Muah! I love you so so so so much!" Said Geet as she turned around, and made her way to the couch watching The Vampire Diaries again.

Armaan, here I come. Riddhima sighed, and headed towards her room.

"This party's got no hot chicks," Rohan complained. Isha rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, Isha. It's all dudes. I don't do dudes. And the ladies that are here, they're all either aunties, or taken. I'm not saying aunties aren't hot, but you know… they're aunties, and I don't go for older women. And the taken well, they are taken, I don't want to take other men's women." He said.

"Rohan, I don't care," Isha said annoyed.

"Aww, are you sad I didn't call you hot?" Rohan asked making a sarcastic cute face.

"Shut up, Rohan, please," she said lightly swatting him on the arm. "Mr. Mallik invited us, and we're just here for him. I wonder who Archana is. Maybe we'll find Aisha!" Isha said excited.

"Aisha? Are you stupid, Isha? He doesn't know who Aisha is, she won't be here," Rohan argued. Isha took a sip of her drink and walked away.

Riddhima and Geet walked in, both looking nervous. "Maybe we shouldn't have come," Riddhima said quietly.

Geet looked at her. "Why are you worried? I should be worried. I don't know anyone. You know Armaan, na?"

"Geet, you make no sense. You know Armaan too, plus you have people from your workplace here," Riddhima said in an annoyed tone.

"I know, but I don't know, sorry. I don't want to see Armaan. He pisses me off," Geet started complaining.

"I get how you feel. But it's okay, we have each other, na?" Riddhima said trying to console her.

Geet then walked off to get the two of them some drinks, while Riddhima made her way towards some couches. She caught the attention of Rohan who watched her enter and talk to Geet. Rohan walked up to Riddhima, and greeted her. "Hello there."

Riddhima just nodded her head and smiled, "Hi, I'm Riddhima," she said smiling. "And I'm Rohan, nice to meet you. You gave me your name right away, no girl has ever done that. I'd usually have to try a million pick up lines first," he said flirtatiously.

Riddhima laughed, "You're sweet. But trust me, nothing's going to work. By the way, you don't work at Sanjeevani by any chance, do you?"

"Me? No. I don't look like a doctor, do I? Mr. Mallik is just a client of mine at Rishta.com. He invited me, I came. And you?"

"Oh. I just joined Sanjeevani today, so was just asking. You're Rohan Mehra, right? Where's Isha?"

"Yeah, the Rohan Mehra, and Isha… she's somewhere. We hooked your friend Geet up with Armaan by the way. It didn't work out," he smiled.

"Yeah, I heard about that. Speaking of Geet, I'm going to go find her. Nice meeting you, Rohan," she shot him her wide, bright smile, and put forward her right hand for a handshake.

"Likewise," Rohan said, then giving her a wink.

Riddhima smiled and turned around, walking around the house, trying to find Geet, and hoping not to see Armaan. She saw Archana and smiled at her, who didn't seem to recognize her, but smiled back anyway. She saw Manav, who hugged her and told her it's great to see her after such a long time, and invited her to come check out the photos of the wedding that never happened. She even saw Geet's sir, Maan; but no Armaan.

Where is he? No, Riddhima, just look for Geet. She's probably somewhere with her colleagues. Uff.

She suddenly felt herself clashing into someone's chest; her arms grabbing someone's muscular, strong arms, which grabbed her back. She felt her legs slipping, but the man's arms were holding onto her so she didn't fall. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see who was holding her. She didn't want it to be Armaan. She slowly opened her eyes, scanning the Greek God like body. He was wearing a black shirt, with a gray vest on top and black pants. He looked gorgeous. Stunning, actually. His face had a worried expression as he tried to smile. "Riddhima, you okay?" He tried asking. It was Armaan.

Riddhima was too mesmerized by the man in front of her. "Yeah… what? Yeah… I'm fine," she said, gazing into his eyes. He chuckled as she fumbled with her words. She suddenly snapped back to reality, and untangled herself from his body.

"How are you, Ridhima?" he asked with a deep husky voice, staring into her piercing emerald green eyes.

"I'm fine, uhm, I uh - I need to go. Geet's probably looking for me…" she said abruptly leaving Armaan standing in the middle of the room alone.

She is so not over me… he thought to himself chuckling.

Ridhima was confused Why does he make me feel that way? Why? Suddenly she heard a voice calling her, she realized it was Geet waving to her as she was standing beside a well built man.

She strode over to Geet, and was introduced to him. "Ridhima, this is Maan Sir. Maan Sir, this is Ridhima, my friend." Maan politely nodded his head, as Ridhima did the same, and smiled. Geet turned around and faced Maan and started talking away, leaving Ridhima in a very awkward position.

Ridhima suddenly spotted a man going up the stairs carrying gift boxes. She saw him struggling as the boxes kept falling down. She rushed over to the stairs, and grabbed the boxes that had fallen down, and helped the man take them upstairs.

"Oh, wow. Thanks a lot - I didn't even know they were falling. Thank god you came in time, or else," he said as he turned around and faced Ridhima. It was Armaan. "Uhm, yeah. No problem, I'll uh, I'll get going now…" she said as Armaan grinned at her. He set the boxes aside, and took a step forward to her, claiming her waist, as he held her with a firm grip.

"You look absolutely beautiful…" he said as he nuzzled her neck. He swept her hair to the side and sucked on her neck, leaving a love bite. She closed her eyes in pleasure, as Armaan trailed his tongue along the hollow of her neck, grazing her collarbone. She shivered at his touch.

Ridhima suddenly realized they were standing in the middle of the hallway, where anyone, and everyone could see them. "Armaan, Armaan, chodo. Let me go, people are looking… Armaan…" she said as she tried to squirm out of his hold.

Armaan was puzzled, he didn't realize he had lost control like that. He simply took her hand, and walked to the closest door, and pushed Ridhima inside along with himself. They stumbled in, as Armaan hit his head against a light bulb realizing they were in a cramped closet.

Armaan pushed Ridhima up against the wall. Stroking her thighs, caressing them as Ridhima felt a moan at the back of her throat letting it out, as she caressed his back, feeling him as much as she could. She tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling it, as Armaan moaned in pleasure.

He kissed her hard on the mouth, licking her lips and grazing them as Ridhima reciprocated, and parted her lips. He felt her invading his mouth, tasting it, as she wanted him. Armaan deepened the kiss, as his hand were busy taking the dress off of her silky body, he pulled it low, revealing a half naked Ridhima in a silky black bra. He unclipped her bra, as he left a wet trail of kisses around her bosom, caressing her waist, as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Armaaaan," she moaned, getting louder. He put a hand over her mouth, stopping her. "Oye, jungli billi, chup kar. We'll get caught…" he said with a grin. She giggled at his remark, and kissed him straight on the lips. She kissed him as she unbutton his vest, and threw it to the floor. She slid his shirt off his toned body, revealing a 6 pack well built Armaan. She turned Armaan over, pushing him against the wall, as she kissed his abs, moving her way up, licking his body.

She made he way up to Armaan jaw, as she grazed his jaw line, kissing it softly, teasing Armaan. He grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her close to him, as he kissed the hallow of her neck. She bit Armaan's ear making him erupt with a moan, as their bodies move in harmony. Two bodies but one soul they were, as they rode their bodies in sync. Armaan kissed Ridhima on the neck leaving a love bite, as Ridhima let out a silent tear, in immense pleasure.

Suddenly they were interrupted as they heard a loud bang on the door. Ridhima squealed as she quickly parted her self from Armaan's body, quickly finding her bra, and dressing herself.

Armaan cursed under his breath, and dressed him self again. He noticed Ridhima's strap wasn't on properly, and spun her around, clipping her bra back on properly.

Ridhima turned a crimson red, as she gazed into Armaan's eyes. "How are we getting out of here, Armaan?" she asked with a small voice.

"Don't worry about that, I'll get us out of here… somehow. Just stay here, alright?" he said, as she nodded her head.

Armaan opened the door of the closet a tad bit, as the door creaked, revealing a crowd downstairs. He made his way out the closet, scanning the hallway to make sure no one was present.

Armaan called out to Ridhima, extending his hand towards her. She grabbed his hand, and made her way out as well. She patted her dress down, making sure nothing looked off.

"How do I look?" she asked consciously. "You look as sexy as ever," Armaan said with a grin.

They walked down the hall, stealing glances at each other, as they suddenly bumped into someone. They looked up, realizing it was Rohan.

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved

*Edit*

yaay first one to comment😃
okay getting back to the update
OMFG wat a HAAWWTT update...my screen's burning...this is dayum HOOTT man<3 love the ahem ahem scene..it was sexy, hot, crazy great as usual...keep them coming....
great update kameenis...keep them comin<3make them longer and sexier...muah..
Edited by komal119 - 13 years ago
hajmaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wah yaar it was a sexy update
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice job guys, n omg phatty i saw the intense scene u wrote, lol...n adding TVD and damon salvatore was all probably adu's idea... n did rohan figure out that they were in the closet together?..continue soon n make it looonger
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG now tht is HOT MAN! Too hot infact!
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Phaaaatyyy Aduuuuuu! I LOVE THE UPDATE :| It was HOTTT <3 AR <3 and Geet is so cute lolll <3 Cant wait for the next one!x