||AR FF - If We Ever Meet Again|| NOTE Pg.28

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

^^ The banner has KaJen as AR, sorry.
But you're free to imagine KaSh/KaSu or KaJen.
Sorry guys. Hope you guys don't get offended! <3

Hey guys! I hope you all are doing well! For those of you who don't know me, I (Phatty16) am Fatima! My dearest Aditi (HotMess) had a brilliant idea running in her mind, which had been bugging her for quite a few weeks now, and she couldn't help but pen it down and send it to me. It was absolutely brilliant and hence we decided to write an FF together. She extended her hand towards me and decided to be partners! Yay! Hehe. So now, me and my dearest Adu shall be writing an FF.

This FF is based on AR with other main leads involved as well, they shall be playing minor rolls. This FF shall include: Manav & Archana from Pavitra Rishta - Maan & Geet from Geet - and last but not the least, Rohan & Isha from Rishta.Com (:

We hope you give our FF a warm welcome, and enjoy it! It's different, it's cute and best of all - it's fun to read! Haha. We hope you all enjoy reading this. Do give us feedback! We need to know your reactions! LOL. Comment & Like ! Please & Thank you.

More details shall come your way! We hope you enjoy reading.

- Aditi & Fatima <3

Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 6
  Chapter 3 - Page 10
  Chapter 4 - Page 15
  Chapter 5 - Page 18
  Chapter 6 - Page 23
Edited by Phatty16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awarapan. thumbnail

-saBii-
.-Wish-.
Angel-Pebby
AR_LOVER
armaanriddhima4
cute_trisha
Kajenaliya
moonlight2630
pinkss
RUBA-SIDDIQUI
Sahar18
twilightmystery
ARMAANKSGFAN
komal119
desire_20
..Mira..
nandinidev
anumeha_rajat
_minaz_
Riddss
ambryn
JAZZ_ACUA
ankitajain94
JULIEL
dipu
kashfull
kahahni
Sweet_Ashum
aquarius16
Miketa
cute.arsh
dmg_rocks_antra
CoolAquarius
anitamalik
funkybratz
friends_4dream
smartnsmexxi
prettyasjen
sushi1987
crazy_4_karan
ankitajain94

awarapan. thumbnail

Chapter 1:

June 30, 2010

*Ringg ring*

"Omfg let me sleep!" He scowled.

*Ringgg*

"UGHHHH! Stupid alarm clock." He opened his dark brown eyes to find himself in his gloomy, dark office.

"Omg… Sh--" *Ringgg* He looked down at his table to find the alarm clock. He looked at his vibrating phone. "Oh, right the phone." He rolled his eyes, and made a frown as he looked at the caller ID. "Ugh. No… not her."

He glanced at the clock which read 8:34pm. He looked away, as his eyes landed on his daily calendar, which read "Meeting @ Sheraton at 7:30"

"Oh God! NO!" He said to himself as the phone continued ringing. After juggling with his thoughts if he should pick up or not, he finally did.

"Hey Isha! What's up?" He said trying to sound calm, as well as trying to think of an excuse in his head about why he hadn't shown up yet.

"ROHAN! WHERE ARE YOU? I've been waiting for you for an hour now!"

Isha was screaming non-stop on the phone. He tried to be witty and said, "Actually, you've been waiting for me for approximately 65 minutes now." He said as he smirked at his little joke, which made him proud.

She rolled her eyes and demanded Rohan to come quick, "Rohan, this isn't a joke. Mr. Mallik is on his way, already! Could you get here, NOW?"

"Wait, WHAT?" Rohan seemed confused. Mr. Mallik was supposed to be there 66 minutes ago. "Wait, Isha. He isn't there yet? You've been waiting there for more than an hour and he isn't there, and you're yelling at me to be there? Are you kidding me?" he scoffed.

Isha bit her lip, "Sorry Rohan. Could you get here quick? Just come here before him. I don't want to embarrass myself."

Rohan got up from his seat, smiling, "Embarrass yourself? You sound like you want to be his perfect match."

Isha blushed, "Well have you seen his photo? He's a dre-" Rohan cuts of Isha, "Yeah, I don't do guys so you don't have to tell me. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Promise."

He wore his coat, turned the lights off, and sighed. "This meeting better be quick. I need some sleep."

"Here you go, ma'am, your coffee," says the waiter. Isha sighs and looks at her 3rd coffee for the night. "Thanks so much."

"Ma'am, you sure you don't want something else? This is your 3rd coffee," the waiter said smiling.
Reading his name tag, Isha answered, "No, I'm fine, thanks, Abhi. I'm just waiting for two more people. They should be here soon." He looks at her nervously, and walked away.

Isha sighed, "Come on, Rohan, get here quick." She suddenly felt her phone vibrating. She looked at it, and her smile had turned into a frown. It was Mr. Mallik calling, she hesitantly picked it up.

"Hello, Mr. Mallik," she said trying not to sound apprehensive.

"Hey Miss. Mirchandani. Sorry I'm a bit late today. I had a meeting with a patient of mine, Mr. Khurana, and it took longer than I thought," he said quickly.

"Oh, right, you're a doctor... right..." Isha sounded nervous. "Umm, yeah it's okay. You were just doing your job, it's okay. We're waiting for you," she said as she looked at Rohan coming in, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Miss. Mirchandani, you okay? You sound a little nervous," He said jokingly. "Don't worry, I don't bite."

He was sounding so flirtatious, and it made Isha blush. She saw Rohan sit down, and quickly changed her expression. "Yeah, I'm fine, Mr. Mallik. Just dropped my coffee, but I'm fine," she said making up an excuse. "I shall see you then, bye."

Rohan burst out laughing. "You should seriously look at your expressions when you're talking to him." Isha rolled her eyes, "What expressions?"

Rohan just nodded his head and called for the waiter, "Hey waiter!"

He looked at the menu, and ordered himself a coffee, as Isha was already sipping away.

"And now we wait…," he said, "For your Mr… kya tha?"

She smiled, and responded. "Doctor, Doctor hai woh. Dr. Armaan Mallik."

"Nananana, everybody loves meee."

"Uffffff. Shut up Rohan," Isha complained.

"Everybodyyy, everybodyyyy," he continued to sing.

"UGH ROHAN!" She slapped his hand, and gave him a look.

He took off his earphones, and turned his iPod off, "Well, it's been 7 minutes since I've been waiting and he still isn't here, Isha."

"It's almost 9, where is he?" Isha said.

"Are you excited to see him? Are you impatient? Ooooh!" Rohan teased her.

"Shut UP!" She scowled.

Rohan burst out laughing, and then after a moment he said "Looks like he's here."

Isha's heart started beating faster, as she turned around watching him walking in. "Oh my… he's hotter in person!"

Rohan burst out laughing again, "Control yourself, Isha. Seriously." He was annoyed now. For some reason he didn't like Isha complementing Dr. Mallik.

Dr. Mallik came over, and greeted the two. "Mr. Mehra and Miss. Mirchandani right? I'm so sorry I'm late. I got stuck in a meeting with a patient, and I had to handle some paperwork. Some new doctor named Riddhima or something is supposed to join the hospital soon and… oh right why am I telling you guys all this…"

"It's okay, Dr. Mallik, we understand," Rohan sympathized.

Suddenly Dr. Mallik's phone started to ring; his rongtone being "Everybody Loves Me."

Dr. Mallik quickly gave his apologies, and picked up the phone and told the called he'd be calling back later. Again, he apologized to the duo.

Rohan glanced at Isha and smiled. He finally broke the silence "I gotta say, you have some good taste in music. We can be friends." He chuckled, and so did Dr. Mallik, while Isha pretended to smirk. "Let's get down to business then, so Dr. Mallik, explain the kinda girl you want."

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATS BACHCHOS :)

As you both know I don't read FF's that aren't completed yet but I shall make an exception for my banamelon and bahu. I am such a great mother and saasu maa. Kay on to the story hayyye Isha and Rohan loved their intro man. Rohan is a hottie LOL I can totally imagine Kavi in all the scenes you mentioned. Ahem Ahem the song EVERYBODY LOVESSSSSSSSSSS ME <3 That song suits me, Rohan and Armaan a lot ehhh :) Since I already got a sneak peak thanks to Adu...I am definitely looking forward to the next part :P I want to see the story progress and more of AR off course LOL Keep rocking jaanus <3
Love Sahar :)

PS Oye you lazy bachchas don't forget to pm me kay or just a shout out on FB would be enough too LOL
Edited by Sahar18 - 13 years ago
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res

*Edit*
Hello Adu n Phatty<3
Nice concept...
sounds good to me...
continue soon n let me know when u update....
Edited by komal119 - 13 years ago
RUBA-SIDDIQUI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept
plz continue
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I edited my spot <3
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5