Anjali Abrol Rejects D.J's On Zee TV! - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Anjali Abrol Rejects D.J's Venture On Zee TV!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 16 July 2010 16:09
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Anjali Abrol

As reported earlier, Anjali Abrol who was recently seen in, 'Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat' (Star Plus) as Rani, will be making her come back with D.J's next venture. The name of the show is yet to be decided by the channel. But the show seems to be an adaptation of Devdas. And Anjali will be seen essaying Paro in the show.

The grapevine reports that Anjali, who was finalized to essay Paro had rejected the offer as she didn't want to share screen space with her co actress. We spoke to Anjali on the issue and she says, "Yes, I have rejected the offer because initially I thought that the role of Paro will be an important one, as shown in the movie Devdas. But the screen play indicates that the most of the importance  will be given to  Chandramukhi that is Beeny. And Paro does not seem to have much of a part."

"And I don't want to share the major part of the screen with my co-actress. So I rejected the offer. Initially I had accepted it because I thought that the role of Paro is the major one. But that's not the fact. Let's see, something new will soon come up for me." signs off Anjali.

For sure Anjali, something interesting would definitely be in store for you!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/777-anjali-abrol-rejects-djs-venture-on-zee-tv.html
Thanks Abi!!

Now what we had to expect is also gone down!! Hope Kanjali get a show soon!
actually if chandramukhi is getting more importance i am happy with anjali's decission and now i feel may be that's why aditi refuse this show too
well Beenadi,
now that I got over the shock, lets analyze this article:
And I don't want to share the major part of the screen with my co-actress.........I didnt like this line, its not length which matters in acting but the quality, but perhaps the scenes offered to Anjali didnt have much quality either so she quit........

most of the importance  will be given to  Chandramukhi that is Beeny. And Paro does not seem to have much of a part."
now, this was obvious...they made poster on IK-binny,  Zee took IK-Binny on interactive mkt campaign but not Anjali.....as i said its actually Devdas in stinkier way (as if the story isnt stinky already)

Finally, though am little worried about Kanjali future I am happy in the sense that from beginning I dint like this show on Devdas and didnt want Anjali there, and for a change its good to see Kanjali  having a say against channels and producers

i had a shock after reading this article.but i'm little bit happy with her decision also.hope kapil and anjali get a show together.