Imagine TV's 'Devi' Ends On Happy Note
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 16 July 2010 14:58
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Devi

Today Imagine TV's 'Devi' will say good bye to the channel as the show will air its last episode today. As after 'Jamunia' and 'Kashi', Devi has failed to give the required TRPs to the channel and thus has to bear the burnt. But as today the show will air its last episode, it will end on a happy note setting everything straight.

A source says, "As in yesterdays episode, Lakshmi had come to know about the truth that she had been cheated by her family and in-laws. In fact, she has been bought for rupees 50 lakhs by her in-laws and the marriage is not authentic and is just a contract. But in today's episode everything will be set straight by Devi and she will be united with her lover boy and will live happily ever after".

"There will be an incident after which everyone will realize their mistakes and will accept Devi to be there daughter-in-law. Finally, in today's episode the show will conclude with giving a social message for which the actual show was launched".

'Rakht Sambhand' will be replacing the show in its slot.

All we can say here is, all's well that ends well!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar /TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/776-imagine-tvs-devi-ends-on-happy-note.html
Posted: 13 years ago
OooooOOooOo I'll miss this show😭
Posted: 13 years ago
Yep, just saw it.  Looked like too much action for the last episode.

I'll wait for the update, but one thing I missed, since I didn't catch the beginning - where was Ghasita & Bantoo?  They showed Suhagi & Golu, but no one else from Lakshmi's maayka❓😕

For last scene, I wish they had shown Pranay & Lakshmi back in the mahal, instead of just ending it there.