Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I read this as well it's so stupid that Rajeev called Akshay that I'm so glad Amitabh said something to him
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I mean Laxman's family called Akki andhe went o pay tribute to his cartoons.

Her is not smiling as in making fun of Laexman..he is smiling as in Laxman is giving him autograph or drawing something.

What did Rajeeve want from Akki - CRY in front of a sick person to make him more sad?

I think rajeev is the jack Ass here.,...

Sonam apologized to a critic and now it is turn of a critic to apologize to a star.

These critics needs to learn a lesson....
lovanika thumbnail
And I think Big B really brought up a very good point in by saying "What if the same word was used by an actor then would you have taken this lightly or made no issueof it."

POwer of pen should not be misused....just becasue you have a column in your name does not mean you are going to take out your frustrastions...
Sorry but seeing him pose like that next to an ailing person and then distribute those pictures for the promotion of his film, does make me want to call him a jackass.

I support RM's intent but do agree that using such a word in a public forum as twitter is inappropriate.

And I think Mr Bachchan is not in the best of moral grounds to comment on this.

Didnt he let his fratenity down by not turning up for IFFA for his personal gains?

So why all of the sudden love for the fraternity?
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whatever the reason might be but to call someone a jackass publicly....RM really lost there.
lovanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya0

Sorry but seeing him pose like that next to an ailing person and then distribute those pictures for the promotion of his film, does make me want to call him a jackass.

I support RM's intent but do agree that using such a word in a public forum as twitter is inappropriate.

I do not think it as a act of disrepect. Mr. Laxman is sitting and writing something. HE knew Akki is coming. They are talkign and smiling...so what is wrong there to be called Jack Ass.

Akki did not go there by himself..he was called there by Laxman's family. So why are they blaming Akki...

A so called big critic should have the right words to put in conveying his feelings....

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm really glad that Mr B said something and said something and stood by Akki! I mean the media can't always say anything that they want, sometimes they go totally overboard!
Mistyy thumbnail
i agree with RM that Akshay shouldn't stoop so low to promote his movie, but at the same time he should know better to use this kind of language.