[FF] Love Hate Connection | Part2 Pg13**13/07

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Love Hate Connection

A guy was sitting on his comfy chair lost in his own thoughts; his office room was beautifully decorated and was large in space. He had his elbowed arm place under on his chin as he stare at the computer screen. Suddenly he jerked out hearing the phone next to him ringing continuously, cursing for whoever calling he picked up the phone very disappointed.

Guy - Kya Hai? I have told you never disturb me when I am busy...

Man - From the other end sir... Maan sir...

Maan - what Maan sir Maan sir?

Man - woh Savitri Ji arahi hai... Maan nearly fall off his chair as soon as he heard the name

Maan - Daadima? Is waqt? Tikhe good job keep informing me like this he said brushing of the dust from his expensive suit, he sat in proper posture and closed the document which was in the computer

A old aged lady enter the room, Maan stop his work and tried to look very surprised. The lady who was dress in a decent sari came toward Maan she had no smile on her face scaring Maan.

Maan - arey Dadima aap? Yaha he said getting up while Dadima stood in front of Maan what is wrong Dadima?

Dadima - this is it Maan I gave you 15 days but you didn't even bothered to do anything about your life and left no option for me...

Maan - what decision Dadima...? He asked confused

Dadima - your going to get married... soon and that's final... agar tum nahi karogi na toh I swear main tumhe disowned karo gi... tumhe gar bhi nahi aane degi... aur yeh saab mere poteh Maan Singh Kurana ka naam pe nahi bus koi charity pe jaayegi

Maan - dadima yeh kya... I know aap masak karrahi ho na... He asked laughing hoping her to say yes but in reply Dadima shook her head

Dadima - You're a owner of millions you will not loose few moneys but all those millions

Maan - but dadima kyun dadima? apko mere saath kya dushmani hai

Dadima - dushmani nahi Maan just trying to make you a human..

Maan - toh kya main janwar ho? He asked in anger but innocently like a kid

Dadima - I am not going to fall this time... you going to start looking for good partner by today afternoon... she walk of from the room, seen Dadima going out he pushed himself on the chair letting out a sigh

Maan - pichle janam main mere dadima Hitler the.. yar aab shaadi kisse? Marriage? Kabhi nahi... He lost in his thoughts thinking for a solution Vicky... aab Vicky mujhe bachayega...  He got up from his seat and starts walking from side to side and dialled the number. Arey Vicky utt...

A boy was sleeping with the duvet over his head covering himself from top to bottom, his phone start vibrating. He slowly wakes up and answers the phone without even opening his eyes properly.

Vicky - HALLO! He said sleepily

Maan - oyeh gadhe tu sorraha hai...

Vicky - arey Maan tu... jab insaan subhe nahi soothe toh kab soothe?

Maan - I have no time to argue with you listen I have problem Dadima want to get me married

Vicky - arey is main nayi bath kya anyways Dadima is right your now 29 budhe...

Maan - heeeeey you! Bhai se aise bath karthe hai? but she want me to choose a girl by tonight he said exaggerating to Vicky from the other end who was opened his eyes wide and listen carefully while Maan continue to tell him the whole incident took place few minutes ago

Vicky - ab tu toh gaya... Maan scratch his head agreeing with Vicky shaadi karle bachchu...

Maan - kya?? Here I am asking you for a solution between life and death problem and you telling me to choose death..?

Vicky - there is no other option for you my dear brother

Maan - that why I CALL YOU! Master mind at every plan all this because of you that 15 days because of you!

Vicky - ok, ok... urm I mean not real marriage contract marriage

Maan - matlab? Kya hai tumhara?

Vicky - so in your problem you don't have a girl that you can show Dadima na... Maan shook his head aur you won't at any cost marry a girl especially what Dadima choose for you... he nodded toh simple ask a girl well not just any girl maybe a friend to pretend to be married with you and maybe after 1 or 2 years you can...

Maan - 1 or 2 years nahi 6 months!

Vicky - ok ok then you can end this contract and you're saved... haina idea superb?

Maan - bakwas idea hai yeh...

Vicky - toh phir sorry is ke alawa kuch aur otion nahi hai tumhare paas

Maan - ok, ok now tell me this in detail..

Vicky - go away khankajure... aaj keliyeh bas good night..

Maan - hello? Vicky Oyeh hello? But it was too late Vicky already ended the call Maan cursed Vicky under his breath and sat back down lost in deep thoughts to who is he going have contract marriage, he run is hand through some files still lost in his thoughts when a blue file caught his attention, he picked it up and red it and his lips curled up to a mischievous smile he picked up the office phone hello Raju mere secretary ko andar bhejo... hun hun wohi?

He tapped his fingers on the table with excitement for finding a solution for his problem he waited calmly stopping himself from dancing with excitement. He looked up as the door closed, he saw a girl standing in front of him dress in plain blue salwar suit he looked at her bottom to top with a disgusted expressions. Her hair tied back with a plate falling neatly on to her side, her side fringe fall neatly on to the same side while she looked at him with evenly disgusted.

Maan - Geet will you marry me? The girl in front of him looked shock

Geet - kya keherahe ho aap... shaadi aura apse aap ka dimaag toh tikh haina?

Maan - Mujhe bhi koi shoke nahi hai tumhe shaadi karne... bas you have to marry me and that is final...

Geet - koi zabardasti hai kya?

Maan - HAN HAI! He said getting up from his seat with his palm bashing on the table with a loud thump, he looked around as he noticed he is still at work and people are around them I mean haan hai... nahi toh main... he said walking up to Geet holding on to the blue file warna main yeh file ke bare main tumhare gharwalo ko... he said smiling as if he has achieved a victory

Geet - kab karma hai hume shaadi?

Maan - no, no, no shaadi nahi contract marriage...

Geet - tumhe kya mere life eek comedy show lakthe ho?

Maan - nahi toh... hold on were you thinking I am going to marry you for real urgh... pagal... Listen we are having contract marriage... aur isme na... tumhe tumhara parivaar ko bacha sakthe ho aur main mera millions... Geet looked at him confused but she slowly understood the plan when Maan described the plan fully toh..?

Geet - toh kab aur kaha?

Maan - yeh huina bath kaal sham humari naam...  he said standing next to her and putting his hand around Geet but not touching her, Geet looked up to him frowning arey thoda toh smile karo Geet ab main tumhara pati hoon

Geet - contract wala pati Mr Maan Singh Kurana...

P a r t s   a n d   P a g e s

Part 01 :: Page 08

Part 02 :: Page 13

Part 03 ::

: . M y  o t h e r   F a n F i c s   o n   M A N E E T . :

MISTAKE

Edited by .Lali - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interestin start lali. do pm me wen u update next!!
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: salma434

interestin start lali. do pm me wen u update next!!

thank u salma... will do for sure if i have a pm list
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg that was so good i ove it i can just imagine maan
and plz pm me as well when u update again!!!!
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
to good !!! just wonderful
om me as well plzz
alwyz_with_u thumbnail
Nice start. A lil different from MK, but looks real interesting. A contract marriage between Geet and Maan - now that's something to look forward to.😉😉😉 😛

Pls PM wen u update this FF. Thanks
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wah!!!!! wah!!!!! khurana n contract chal beta u r gonna fall head over heals.............lol
do i hav to say add me????
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey very interesting concept
please pm me when u update, thnks
do continue soon
Maheen xx
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very spicy...