Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Oye! It's been so long since somebody has called me 'Nitz'. πŸ₯³........You liked my OS? GREAT! We just need a bout of jealousy with SR , not something bitter. My dil is bada than Cvs.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i'll write the next part soon. πŸ˜ƒ

NitZ,πŸ˜ƒ
Aaj kal Tumhara Dhyaan nahi hain coz in every post of yours i call you NitZ.😊
Agreed with your Views about Jealousy.Clap
Next part to Banta hain.πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 211su

Poco it was simply beautiful and heart wrenching, an amazing and brilliant piece of work 😳. Your writing is pure magic. The sad smile and the lines that follow, it's so beautiful. Thank You ..!!

Thanks a lot Suppoo!πŸ€—.....I hope it was in in sync with SR as we see them. 😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

pocsy this was gripping and soo heartwrenching😭😭..and yet it was soo beautiful...............loved the way you brought out the true essence of the characters and thier emotions..............sid being sid ,riddhima still battling her feelings.........and the dialogues were brilliant ............

can we please please please see this word by word in DMG.......pocu  kucch bhi karke can we see it in the show,creatives read read

i can soo see a similar scene happening in DMG pretty soon and hope that it is as good as what you have given us

you bring life with your writing ...........the characters are soo aliveπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pocu sis this is awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..i loved it!..great one shot!..but then this is what expected from you!πŸ€—..cause you are a brilliant writer ..whenever you write something you narrate it so wonderfully..and it's so deep and meaningful!..and it touches our hearts!..please continue soon 😳..i will eagerly wait for it..😳

btw i love the light hearted humor you show in your other topics too!..so it would be great to read a one shot of yours with some comic sense!..😊

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

pocsy this was gripping and soo heartwrenching😭😭..and yet it was soo beautiful...............loved the way you brought out the true essence of the characters and thier emotions..............sid being sid ,riddhima still battling her feelings.........and the dialogues were brilliant ............

can we please please please see this word by word in DMG.......pocu  kucch bhi karke can we see it in the show,creatives read read

i can soo see a similar scene happening in DMG pretty soon and hope that it is as good as what you have given us

you bring life with your writing ...........the characters are soo aliveπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot, Sunny. πŸ€—.....At least in our fiction , we can keep SR as we have always seen them. Like you, even I hope that we get to see something on similar lines between SR and soon.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

pocu sis this is awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..i loved it!..great one shot!..but then this is what expected from you!πŸ€—..cause you are a brilliant writer ..whenever you write something you narrate it so wonderfully..and it's so deep and meaningful!..and it touches our hearts!..please continue soon 😳..i will eagerly wait for it..😳

btw i love the light hearted humor you show in your other topics too!..so it would be great to read a one shot of yours with some comic sense!..😊

Oyeeeeeeeeeeee! You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—.... it's been so long.😳😳😳😳😳

I take yours words as a compliment of honour since you yourself are so good at portraying SR's passion and intensity. I am going to continue it soon. πŸ˜ƒ......i'll write a comic OS with SR and ArShi by weekend . Promise.

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You wrote an Os!!! You wrote an OS. !! Yay!! πŸ₯³ *dances around happily*
okay, coming to the content it was fantabulous!!!
I loved it!! I can SO see Ridz reacting like this if SS hug! !!
Amazing I loved Sid's reply!! So true!!
Now coming to another request plzz continue it !! 😳
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JUST PM me whenever u updated OS.
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font size="3" color="#ff0066">Oyeeeeeeeeeeee! You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—.... it's been so long.😳

I take yours words as a compliment of honour since you yourself are so good at portraying SR's passion and intensity. I am going to continue it soon. πŸ˜ƒ......i'll write a comic OS with SR and ArShi by weekend . Promise.
</font>

awww..thanks sis! 😳 ..you are such a sweet heart!! πŸ€—..and i will be waiting for both the update and the new OS! 😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for updating the OS Pocu, its surely getting more and more interesting, looking fowrad to know what happens next and does Rids finally let go off her emotions fully and tell Sid why she is feeling so jealous

norzar