Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juisa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aahhh!! What a piece of writing. I loved it!!
Normally I do not reply to topics rather I choose an easier way to press "Like" as I find replying difficult.
You are a fantastic writer. I imagined the whole scene on Siddhima. So if DMG does not show this I have one of the best scene on them :) though I wish somebody reads it and is inspired with it!!!
Thank you very much for this piece and please please do continue whenever you get time.

-Jui

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Poco !!! such an awesome piece of Writing...its beautiful...i loved it very much...u create magic with ur Writing...πŸ‘   πŸ‘  πŸ‘

I loved the jealousy track u Brought in...i m actually waiting for the jealousy and bit of insecurity track for Riddhima to come up soon on the show also...that will further more unleash Riddhima's emotions the feelings which she has piled up for sid n basically it will add one more facet a New dimension to the Siddhima relationship...i actually picture painted the whole scene...
😳

Sid looks at her face intently and very slowly takes her in his arms and hugs her , resting his chin on her bare shoulder and breathing into her ears…

Sid( whispers into her ears) – Do you think you can stop me if I get closer…. …( slowly coming to her face and rubbing his nose against hers and Riddz closing her eyes with tears rising )… and closer….

Riddhima ( eyes closed)-No….( opens her eyes and looks at Sid in disbelief)… I mean, no… you .. you would never do anything like that…. I trust you. Y-you'd never do anything against my will.

Siddhanth breaks away a little and distances himself from her. He looks at her with a sad smile.

i loved this part the most...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Yes i rili want to see this Scene in the show also...

All I can say Poco is you are a genius!! I wish you would write a book on SR!!😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

wowwwwwwwwwπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What a beautiful os on SR ...hope to see it someday...........

I am in SR land poco.........😊😊

Thank you so much , sweetz. I am glad you liked the OS. πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: juisa

aahhh!! What a piece of writing. I loved it!!
Normally I do not reply to topics rather I choose an easier way to press "Like" as I find replying difficult.
You are a fantastic writer. I imagined the whole scene on Siddhima. So if DMG does not show this I have one of the best scene on them :) though I wish somebody reads it and is inspired with it!!!
Thank you very much for this piece and please please do continue whenever you get time.

-Jui

Thank you so much, Jui!πŸ€—.....I am so happy that you found this piece good enough. I will continue with this for sure. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Wow Poco !!! such an awesome piece of Writing...its beautiful...i loved it very much...u create magic with ur Writing...πŸ‘   πŸ‘  πŸ‘

I loved the jealousy track u Brought in...i m actually waiting for the jealousy and bit of insecurity track for Riddhima to come up soon on the show also...that will further more unleash Riddhima's emotions the feelings which she has piled up for sid n basically it will add one more facet a New dimension to the Siddhima relationship...i actually picture painted the whole scene...
😳

Sid looks at her face intently and very slowly takes her in his arms and hugs her , resting his chin on her bare shoulder and breathing into her ears'

Sid( whispers into her ears) ' Do you think you can stop me if I get closer'. '( slowly coming to her face and rubbing his nose against hers and Riddz closing her eyes with tears rising )' and closer'.

Riddhima ( eyes closed)-No'.( opens her eyes and looks at Sid in disbelief)' I mean, no' you .. you would never do anything like that'. I trust you. Y-you'd never do anything against my will.

Siddhanth breaks away a little and distances himself from her. He looks at her with a sad smile.

i loved this part the most...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Yes i rili want to see this Scene in the show also...

Thank you so much, Krittz!πŸ€—

I agree with you. We need jealousy and insecurity on Riddhima's part - we have seen enough of what and how Sid feels about her. We are yet to see a Siddified Riddhima and that is needed for the SR track. 😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

All I can say Poco is you are a genius!! I wish you would write a book on SR!!😳

Thanks Zeenie!πŸ€—......Cinevistas has to employ me for that. Screenplays se book bhi bann jaayegi. πŸ˜†
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NitZ,πŸ˜ƒ

Brilliant OS.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Though i Don't want jealousy in the beautiful Relationship of Siddhima but your OS is very Nice.
God Bless YouπŸ€—
Aur Ha....CV's ki tarah Pls.don't keep us in Cliffhanger yaar.Continue it.πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

NitZ,πŸ˜ƒ

Brilliant OS.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Though i Don't want jealousy in the beautiful Relationship of Siddhima but your OS is very Nice.
God Bless YouπŸ€—
Aur Ha....CV's ki tarah Pls.don't keep us in Cliffhanger yaar.Continue it.πŸ˜‰

Oye! It's been so long since somebody has called me 'Nitz'. πŸ₯³........You liked my OS? GREAT! We just need a bout of jealousy with SR , not something bitter. My dil is bada than Cvs.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i'll write the next part soon. πŸ˜ƒ
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poco it was simply beautiful and heart wrenching, an amazing and brilliant piece of work 😳. Your writing is pure magic. The sad smile and the lines that follow, it's so beautiful. Thank You ..!!