Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zeenia

Pocu i tried to press the like button again after your update !!πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your keeping me on tenterhooks- you cant do this to me!!

What happens next?????????😳

Isshtupid Zeenoo. 😳😳😳😳😳... You cannot press the like button twice. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I am yet to figure out what happens next. πŸ€”
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

AMAZING PocuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Actually I'm in short of words and u cant blame me for that πŸ˜†. You are simply superb.. excellent.. out of the world!⭐️

Really cant wait to know what lies ahead😳

Edited by LuV_MiLeS - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Sunny. πŸ€—......Sid is loving but he calls a spade a spade. Riddhima should realize her fault and measure her behaviour. 😳

i agree he never becomes a love sick puppy but his persona is the same ..........when riddhima is at fault he makes sure she knows it......and even here he is not justifying for her but wants her to think abt what she did and why on her own...........
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Poco,

This is exactly the Sid I wanted to see. From the way they were developing I thought I would visit exactly this Sid (but minor changes which I will mention later).  Probably we would have visited a Sid close to this, if (pls here absolutely no ofense to his fans, this is only a subjective view) arman has not returned.

I have attempted DMG in the begining, some how could not get hooked to it. I admit I am watching DMG only last 6-7 months. What I see from that is, Ridhima is a grey character (I love this kind of characters as they are more realistic). She has lot of nice qualities, but yes she is little self centric in certain things.  I observe that she sees everything only from her perspective and many a times thiks less about others.  The main exception that I saw till now is, she does feel guilty towards Arman (and this is hightly expected behaviour). In the scene after Lonavala incident, she makes it clear that she feels guilty for having moved away from him and she is ready to take any punishment for that from God.  Apart from this incident, i see her care more about herself than others.  We can find lot of examples,  1) During the confusion (Sid or Arman) phase, she was only into her miseries, but did not respond  even minimally to Sid's worry of his relation with her being a burden on her.  2) She also did  try to oversee, Arman's pain while he was trying to unite her with Sid. But atleast in the end she acknowledges having done that to Arman. 3) In the recent times, repeated attempts by Sid  while expressing his love is enjoyed by her privately. But the madam does not find it necessary to atleast give him a small clue on her enjoyment.  The only time she tried backfired (alas).  4) She did not take anytime to blame her father being step one (during the Rape fiasco), but did not express her sorry in a loud way. Like this we can list lot of incidents which reflect her (little) self centered nature. This is not a very bad nature, but exists in quite some of us to different levels.

Coming to Sid, he is also a very much grey character. To start with an imature person, but the circumstances have matured him at an amazing speed. Quite an angry person. Takes things into his stride for a long time and suddently breaks down and then takes lot of time to come of it. His patience in dealing with Ridhima till the Poison incident, his break down at that point and the ruthless behaviour just marriage is one example. Dealing with ridhima's indecisive/non indicative behaviour with regards to Arman patiently till Lonavala incident, breakdown at that point  and then again ruthless behariour. But the nice thing in this grey part of his behaviour is he is quite contrast to ridhima. He is conscious to the fact that he is hurting the  people around him. He is quite conscious about it.   A positive trait is that he can observe things. He can judge things to a good extent.  He is very much humane, is affected by other person's (even if it is a person like Arman who is like an opponent to him) pain. He tries to reduce others pain even if it can be an inconvience to him. 

When you bring these kind of characters together in an interesting situation, one can form a  very good story. This what CVs have probably tried.  Or it happened without their knoweldge. But after their union (which I think has already happened to a good extent), I strongly feel that these two will try to reduce enoromity of the grey levels  in each other's behaviour to a good extent. I expect this more so from Sid, because of his character description that I gave above.  Your OS is exactly reflecting what I want. In your OS, sid and ridhima are put in a new situation (Shilpa). I see very well the characters of Sid-Ridz in your OS.  I am very happy with it. Thanks bunch for giving this. Please try to maintain this while you continue your OS.

PS : Please note that my post might look like I am supporting Sid, a Man. Our society, a male dominated society, people like more if  things are controled by a Man. But I am very much a feminist and just dont like that perspective at all. Nevertheless, I am slightly more biased towards Sid, because of his character. Even if Sid were a women, I would have been more biased towards her.
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pocu di..
before i started reading it..i knew it would be an amazing OS
and it truly was..i enjoyed this OS..because this OS just defines each and every person's character so well!i mean Ridz is the jealous type..and if Sid even takes Shilpa's name...smokes start coming out of her ears!so if he hugs her!
i love love love the way you have written the story..the words used 😳
and continue soon i want to see ridzie manaofy SASπŸ˜†

love you   πŸ€—
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG POCO!!

im still in ur OS dear
it was one of the most beautiful and amazing OS i have ever read...
i just LOVE this Sid and hw he make Ridz realize thats she is wrong was the best part...
im seriously speechless..i dont think there is word to describe hw FANTABULOUS this OS was....
thank u sooo much for writin it and im dying to read the next part
and one more thig why u r not writtin a FF??
i mean u are one of the best writters we have hereπŸ˜›...

God Bless,
Noorya
πŸ€—
rapunzel84 thumbnail
This is a brilliant piece of work Poco...I was compelled to reply!!! Standing Ovation!!!

A special mention for the dialogues you have used...Case in point...Am not gonna rectify your mistakes, i want you to rectify them yourself! Brilliant!!!
-veena.shona- thumbnail
gr8 work
cont soon yaar
add me 2 ur pm list
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE....PLZZZZZZZZZ πŸ˜›
mabel thumbnail
ur Os is as usual....flawless n mindblowing....
its sumthin i always wanted 2 c...ridzy g8in all jealous n possessive...
n seriously i luv de angry, intense n still caring n lovin Sid....he commands respect....
n every dialogue he said just made me love Sid even more.....plz plz plz continue dis wid a part 3....
luv ya....n plz keep writin...ur work is a delightful treat 4 readers lyk me