Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblysifu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I want my picture tooo ...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej.....😍

I want mine and jhootha singhs eye lock eyelock picture(monaji where should I come for the foto session with jhootha ji☺️....I want my hair fly in the wind of lobe..ooops eternal lobe...) in the middle of the banner...... if not I will do a bhook hartal.....
and shamil di congo for the 25 th post......whre will I get ur very first post
and i also want jp and ridz piture where they are singing hum to ek room main band ho aur key ko gaya, i really want this picture.
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its Hillarious 🀣
Bang on Shamil πŸ‘πŸΌ
I want a pic of sindoor & Mngalsuttra.....from the past 8 maoth wd r watching these two things in this show where rampa was also shown so concerned about these thingns...so we should not forget them......the that is other thing wts the actual meaning & wts the importence of these two thing for a merried women (rampa) is still a big question mark???
So thsese two things i want in the new banner...

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nida_21

@bold : i want that too .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....n if posiible that historical istar too , i want to see how it looks like after getting the name of the ever after famous confoooooosee rampa ...

No wonder he will become a confuse soul like our rampa....
&8 must be thinking who is my true & enternal lubbor Chanda mama or Suraj chachu 🀣
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OHHHHHHH SHamil di its just toooooo funny.

Loveeely post. 25 faces. I think DMG can first invent a banner of whole page. This is very funny that the show is now ending and what would be the banner role with the dead show.

I have just saw a demo banner posted by AR fans where there are total 9 or 10 arman and 2 sid and some other but I dont know who are they since I dont have microscope.

I would definitely miss sister stella because it is the person for whom the story has totally changed.If she didnt said about RID's character then SR marriage would never happened. So I thing she deserves most in the banner than anyone else.
Edited by papia - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They already have 16 characters in the new one which can be of only  728X90 standard size. If they succumb to the other demands too, there will be more than 25 faces in the new banner which include Arju posing in different styles with his  one Champa  and three Rampas along with their dupattas .

JS wonders  why  everyone conveniently forgot sister Stella who had actually played a  very important role to bring the 'twist' in the story.

This is the best ......🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shamil...my jaan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ u drive me crazy...man..!! What a post..!!!

LOLz poor mods.....ma sympathies..n a dupatta..to wipe their sweaty foreheads....🀣🀣🀣🀣

Fabulous post girl....n indeed wanna say...not reading ur post is a crime against the ability to read..!!

Awesome one shamil...lub u..n the post β€οΈ
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shamil the only two people I really wanna see in the banner if it changes is:

Sid's Mom and Sister Stella............don't care about others if they are there or not........but these two are must bcoz if I will see them on this forum it will make me feel good bcoz of the wonderful dialogues they delivered to Riddhima.....................

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
🀣am loving the new suggestions for 'to be included ' in the new banner!
funfan thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Too good!!!

I completely support that Sister Stella should be there. 

Let us not forget that street fighter who ends up getting beaten up!