A Banner (Love) Story - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

can i get sid car in the banner, b/c his car is so hot hot and red red and how can i forget the riped dupatta, i want that in the banner to and most importantly i want momester-in-law and sister stella holding guns in their hand like charles angels in a hot hot pose.

shamil amazing post for sureπŸ‘πŸ€£

shamil thumbnail
bani I want tamanna's father too
not fair that just becoz the guy was a sweeper he shud be left out.
how abt R in the middle and the two guys on her left right pulling her like in tug of war???

Originally posted by: shamil

how abt R in the middle and the two guys on her left right pulling her like in tug of war???

uh, yes i miss that poor man we need him for sure and rat in the middle and two man pulling sounds very good idea.

i also want something like this hormaan striping rat saari like draupadi from one end while sexyface keep giving her saari from another end what say sounds good or not?
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shamil

🀣🀣🀣

i also want two unknown doctors (don't remember the name) whom they showed in between for some epi πŸ˜†
i want sid father in teh banner to now, i mean he was never shown but he was mention na,so we should have him to.

and tam children to, after all some people things that was sid love then i would like tam kids in the banner to.
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

thank u shamil for digging n bringin this post back ...πŸ˜ƒ....so that i can put my valuableee suggestion in the historical re-making of the banner ..........here are sme of them :
  • i would love to see everyone in the banner from the very first episode to the last one ....πŸ˜•if that is possible πŸ˜›....or wait .
  • how about one n only sitara man n his different poses in dill mn ghass (he alone can make it a hit hit )🀒
  • i want siddy widdy to be single n happy with big smile...(if he is included )n champa to be single n happy too ....πŸ˜ƒ
  • rampa can be or can be not i dont care ....πŸ₯±

p.s :i love the names 😊n the post .....

Chunni 'Kanhaiya Glower(KaChu )
KaCha
Kanhaiya Wali ( who plays Sidhu ) should be shown  not only with Jellimer Wingley(his Rampa) but also with Tammy
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shamil di * hugs *
First of all thank u 4 bringing out dis post

Ok I want Monster - in - law , sister Stella , d wardboy , d canteen man, d sweeper

And most importantly I want
Basket ball , FE , Cafeteria , Recreation room , terrace , all d diff colours dupatta's , d pager, Siddy's sports car, Siddy's Penthouse ( heaven ), dat RED LINGRE , d shower, d gylscrine bottles Bcoz these things hav played d most important role in d luuubbbb stories of d couples πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And if there is any space left dey can put any XYZ there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for bringing this up JS πŸ€—
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 OMG! LMAO! i dnt noe abt d text, but m laughin at d content! 🀣
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Shamil di * hugs *
First of all thank u 4 bringing out dis post

Ok I want Monster - in - law , sister Stella , d wardboy , d canteen man, d sweeper

And most importantly I want
Basket ball , FE , Cafeteria , Recreation room , terrace , all d diff colours dupatta's , d pager, Siddy's sports car, Siddy's Penthouse ( heaven ), dat RED LINGRE , d shower, d gylscrine bottles Bcoz these things hav played d most important role in d luuubbbb stories of d couples πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And if there is any space left dey can put any XYZ there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold : i want that too .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....n if posiible that historical istar too , i want to see how it looks like after getting the name of the ever after  famous confoooooosee rampa ...