A Banner (Love) Story

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Note- I brought this post back from its grave only becoz there is a high demand for a new banner even though the show is going to end.😛

The mods' decision to finally bring in, a new banner for Dill Mein Ghaas (season-2) has upset a few fan groups. According to the mods, only characters from season -2 shall appear in the new banner. The old 'Dare-u-try-to-move-me" fans have already opposed the idea. They say the old banner looks so beautiful without a 'certain' face from season-2.

Chunni 'Kanhaiya Glower(KaChu ) fans who earlier protested when their fav was removed from the new one  are happy now that the mod has promised to include KaChu  . The mods' decision has however irritated other fan groups like AA, AN and RM. They too have threatened to file petitions to include their favourite jodis in the banner. Meanwhile KaCha fans who liked them only as Arju-Rampa are demanding that they show KaCha as AR too.

The mods have suddenly started looking as confused as the CVs themselves. They already have 16 characters in the new one which can be of only  728X90 standard size. If they succumb to the other demands too, there will be more than 25 faces in the new banner which include Arju posing in different styles with his  one Champa  and three Rampas along with their dupattas .

Sidhu fans are also planning to make a demand that if Arju is shown with four girls , then their cute Kanhaiya Wali ( who plays Sidhu ) should be shown  not only with Jellimer Wingley(his Rampa) but also with Tammy , the girl he was paired  at the beginning of the show.

JS wonders  why  everyone conveniently forgot sister Stella who had actually played a  very important role to bring the 'twist' in the story. Doesn't she deserve a place in the banner too?? I hope the final banner will not cover the whole page of Dill Mein Ghaas Forum.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
My dear phankas and stalkers🤗
this unfortunately was my 25th posht
taaliyaan pleej😳
I had planned to make it a grand one by interviewing Kanhaiyya Glomel ji and his phankas.. but decided its not yet time. ( actually I didnt want my 25th post to get taala la la la)
AR fans who have humour sense will have to wait.
I thank u all phor lobing me, stalking me and reporting me🤗
and a special filaver phor my new found lob https://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/images/smilies/muslim_woman.gif😍

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jhoota singh!!!!!!!!!!!☺️
You know na I love you!!!☺️
Amazing post!!
BTW I want Sid's mom also in the banner with Sister stella or I quit!!🤣
How can modz forget us MIL-Stella fans??😭
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want RM in the banner🤣

all the champas and rampas with the dupattas!! we also need basket ball field that was a classic icon...

and also the hospital perhaps??

we also need aur-pass scenes..atleast fail scenes!

but if arju is with 4 girls

and siddhu with 2 girls

and rampa with 2 guys

wont it be a major confusion

should champa be in Mahaan-bhartiya naari costume or miniskirts?

maybe a miniskirts with gayatri mantra imprinted
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there will be more than 25 faces in the new banner which include Arju posing in different styles with his  one Champa  and three Rampas along with their dupattas .
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jhoota singh ji...kya baat hai aapkee🤗...buh its not Arju's fault that he had to ishq ladao 3 Rampas under their dupattas.... and about sis stella then it wud have been very convienent if sis Stella wore a dupatta..then Arju wud have also romanced with her😆 hence sis stella nd 3 Rampas and also Champa wud have appeared in the banner/...
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Jhoota singh!!!!!!!!!!!☺️

You know na I love you!!!☺️
Amazing post!!
BTW I want Sid's mom also in the banner with Sister stella or I quit!!🤣
How can modz forget us MIL-Stella fans??😭

parul lob u too😳
haila, I forgot abt saasu maiyya😲
yes, pleej make a petition and forward it to who ever it is😛
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shamil My dear
You are excellent. The more I read your post I am going more attach with you. Please dont do this. Otherwise if I dont get your post in everyday then I will be mad.

Your brain ki jitnehi tareef kare kam hei.

Hey Shamil have you planned anything to post about Jhoota Sing's post in this forum? We want a biography of Jhoota Singh

shamil thumbnail
caro🤗
🤣  its gonna be a maha confusion like the show itself😛
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah Yeah They forgot sister stella and Sister Lovely who by the way was my fav character i want Sister lovely in it too
shamil thumbnail
FiiLza🤗
ofcourse its not poor arju's fault.. actually he will look like kishan kanhaiyya only with so many 'gopikas'☺️