12/24 KB Written Update - July 5th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - July 5th, 2010

Police Station

Simi reluctantly walks closer to the corpse and notices a mark on the arm. She immediately screams, "This is not MIli." Simi is hysterical. Everyone else come close to confirm and are somewhat relieved.  

On the road

Mili is walking alone on a deserted road. A police car approaches towards her and the officer orders Mili to stop. He questions Mili, "What are you going so late at night in such condition?" Mili is hesitant. The officer orders Mili to sit in the car and he'll drop her home. Mili starts to walk away, ignoring him but the officer forces her to stop. He asks for her proof of identification. Mili recollects her bag being stolen. She is hesitant and the officer forces her to sit in the car.

12/24 KB

Everyone is in the living room. Neetu informs them that she has contacted all hospitals and clinics but could not find any information regarding Mili Sethi. Simi suggests to Abhi that they should go and search for Mili in the area where the corpse was found. They take Mili's photo along. Abhi advises Anuj and Omi to search for Mili at the railway station and the airport. RS is disheartened. Abhi advises RS to stay optimistic and Neetu also reassures him. Abhi and Simi leave.

Police Station

Mili is sitting in a corner, withdrawn. At a distance, the police officer is on the phone with Nakul and informs him that the one he is searching for is with him. Nakul firmly says to the officer that if he has the right person then he will be rewarded with a promotion. He tells the officer to write down an address. Nakul hangs up the phone and gloats, "Now I will give an answer to your slap, Simi ji. Wait and watch!" The officer reviews the address and looks at Mili with a determined face.

On the road

Abhi is driving a car and Simi is with him. Abhi apologizes to Simi and says, "I shouldn't have forced Mili to file an FIR. But for some reason, I always feel that truth can't fail. The truth is of utmost importance. We should speak and do what is right." Simi tells Abhi that he did the right thing but Abhi is still in remorse. Simi supports him saying, "You did the right thing by following your heart which can never be wrong. It's just our mind that diverts us." Simi reassures him that nothing will happen to Mili and all will be well. Abhi stops at a stoplight. Simi suddenly notices something and runs out of the car. Abhi looks worried. Simi returns in a minute. Abhi wonders. Simi opens her fist and Abhi notices his lucky bell in her hand. Simi says, "I am now positive that all will be well, Abhi. We won't lose this again."

Police Station

Abhi and Simi reach the police station. The same officer is joyfully conversing on the phone with someone. Abhi tries to talk but officer interrupts. When he hangs up the phone, Abhi shows the officer Mili's photo and tells him that the girl who died must've stole her identification from her. A police assistant is noticing this. The officer looks at the photo and is shocked. He immediately turns pretentious and says, "I haven't seen her. Do one thing; leave the photo and your name and number. If we find any information, we will inform you." Simi looks discouraged. The officer walks away. Simi suddenly notices a familiar stole lying in the corner. She picks it up and nervously tells Abhi, "This is Mili's stole, I just found it here." Abhi wonders how Simi knows. Simi continues, "Neetu and Mili always fight for it so Mili had sewn her name on it." She confirms it by showing it to Abhi. Abhi is shocked. The officer notices it and again denies interacting with Mili. He walks away ignoring them. Abhi and Simi are worried. The police assistant seems trustworthy and uses the moment to inform Abhi and Simi that Mili was here but the police officer took her somewhere. He finds the address and gives it to Abhi and Simi. They are shocked to know it is Nakul's address.

Daggar Residence

Nakul curiously questions Mili that today she is neither screaming nor rebellious. Mili resolutely responds, "Why? Are you missing our last interaction? Last time I rebelled, you had to limp for a week." As Nakul praises Mili, he pulls out a gun. Mili is flabbergasted. Nakul tells Mili that since she ran away from home, leaving a note and no one knows where she is, if something happens to her, no one will suspect him. Nakul looks at Mili victoriously. He continues, "I could've dealt with the FIR you filed but I was hurt due to my reputation was tarnished." Nakul is worried that since the elections are coming up, he may lose supporters. He throws a folder at Mili and forces her to prepare an affidavit saying whatever she did was done under pressure of her family. Her family was in need money so the Opposition party bribed her family which ultimately forced her to go against Nakul. Nakul unveils a video camera which he will use to record Mili's statement. Nakul looks determined. Mili feels helpless.

It is raining hard. Abhi and Simi reach Daggar Residence. The guards are trying to stop them but Abhi rebels. Nakul notices them through a window and orders his assistant to call the police and have Abhi arrested for forcefully trying to enter his home. Mili suddenly notices Abhi and Simi too, trying to fight the guards but Nakul forces her to remain quiet. Nakul tells Mili, "Aren't you going to save Abhi's life with your own life. I don't care about Abhi but you and Simi need him."

Outside Abhi is battling the guards. Simi is screaming for Abhi at the top of her lungs. Four guards take hold of Abhi and begin punching and hitting him.

Inside, Nakul grabs Mili's arm and take her by the window. Mili notices Abhi being beaten brutally and Simi, held by the guards, screaming helplessly. Mili is shocked and pleads Nakul. Abhi is bleeding and falls on the ground, unconsciously. Simi is emotionally crushed.

Mili pleads Nakul to leave them. She emotionally and unwillingly agrees to give a statement. Nakul victoriously turns the video camera on. Mili is helpless and gives her statement exactly as Nakul wished.

Suddenly a gunshot is heard. Mili is shocked and runs towards the window, screaming Abhi. Nakul follows. Simi still seems held by the guards and is flabbergasted.

PRECAP: A reporter is reporting on camera, "This morning Capital City Delhi was in chaos and the police had to issue a warrant to arrest Nakul Singh Daggar. We are currently in front of the Nakul Singh Daggar's house." Nakul is shown being taken away by the police. The reporters crowd him and bombard him with questions. Nakul is rebellious and does not want to answer. His lawyer is with him and shuns the reporters.

Friends, thank you for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please do hit the "LIKE" button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajji9 thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful update :)
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for another wonderful update😊
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update. i have no words for this show anymore.i dont know why nakul cannot be hanged right now.
paarul thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful updates...
RoyalT thumbnail
Loved it.  Thanx 4 the update.  Hope it's not a dream.