Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Shruti,

Beautifully written post. A tribute to Siddhima's six months of beautiful romance and to proving to us that love will always find a way and its eventually destiny that brings people together!
The characters of Sid and Riddhima are one of the best creations of CVs and I know the characters aren't real but, the pain and love they go through is something each of us can relate to becuz, they are so human but, inspite of having a imperfect relationship they managed to come through their trials as winners. Loved the intensity and passion in their love and eyes.

I loved this line of yours.

Strange, we often meets strangers and who are not related to us in anyways.  Two people put in each other path by destiny, there would be nothing common nor would we be having anything good to say or think about them yet there is something that makes you feel connected with them and you wonder what it is. How much they try to go away from each other something pulls them back. It's not about love or hate it's about the bond they share an "Unbreakable Bond"

Wow, I completely agree and that was well said and so true! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Shru di...!! i am speechless !!

I have so many complains to CVS about SR scenes doing kanjooshi on it ...tapkafao something and someone in it...!!

No complain to SR and Jeraninans lolz...!! What a wonderful post ...love Siddhima and the way beautifully written post....it is 6 months i can not belive this...!! wow ....amazing job Karan W . and J w lolz....they have make impossible possible....we all are here ...new fanbase created with unique performance and new story line and love Siddhima
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti. Beautiful!! Wonderful job with this post.
It is amazing how in such a short of time Siddhima have captured so many hearts. They are truly amazing, and their fans, truly royalty.
Keep Ruling.
Love,

Jaan

sidfan thumbnail
shruti, very nice , beautiful, congrats for all siddhima fans.
what a post yaar

the past 6 months came flashing bk

phew...........what didnt we do to get the scenes we r getting recently

sometimes i pinch myself when i see sr lost in each others eyes

i guess even siddhima is not that happy abt their 2getherness the way we r

we all SRians need to pat our bk to mk this impossible possible

JERAN was sooooooo worth it

SHRU.........DHAMAKEDAAR POST................u go gal
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Shruuuuuuuuu...............๐Ÿ‘

This is such an heart touching post as it reminds u of all those wonderful moments we witnessed of Siddhimma.........be it pain....anger....love.....romance..............each n every moment were such a bliss and today they stand at such beautiful phase of their lives.......

Ahhhhhhhhh...........6 months of their journey was such an enthralling experience..........
Looking forward to more takraar and dher saara pyaar of Siddhimma!!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

Awesome post Shru๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

6 months ahhh... its been such a wonderful journey. Siddhima have grown so much in these past 6 months. It really feels wonderful when I look back at their first meeting.. thinking about where they stand now, brings a smile on my face. Ofcourse now things are amazing with Sid's kisses outnumbering fatkas by Ridz๐Ÿ˜†

I just wish that Siddhima always stay together through all thick and thins becuz the thing which keeps them connected is surely their soul connection, their 'UNBREAKABLE BOND'๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by LuV_MiLeS - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Oh wow this is awesome post Shruti๐Ÿ‘...I never realised its almost 6 months now๐Ÿ˜ฒ...really these two hv come a long way after the famous slap fiasco and so many other fiascos๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...the best thing about Sidhima relationship is its natural progression and the way they both hv come out of their past love lives and r willing to give  their relationship one more chance to blossom further๐Ÿ˜ณ...

I still remember those times when these two had their share of fights and misunderstandings which continued even after marriage...but slowly they both started understanding each other..the maturity and growth is quite evident in their relationship now and somewhere I feel the entire divorce track and Armaan's return somewhere were like a blessing in disgusie for Sidhima relationship because its more transparent now...they know each other inside out..there is nothing hidden between them๐Ÿ˜ณ...they both r starting to accept each other along with their past..there is no awkwardness in their relationship now๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ...Now I m just waiting for thier proper milan and suhaagraat๐Ÿ˜...
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ok..shruuu meri dil mein aur dimaag mein kuch shabd nahi mil rahi hai to describe or define this magnificent post of urs..๐Ÿ˜ณ.i will come back in some tme..thodi kaam ahi...tumhe patha hai na...so in short for now..๐Ÿ˜Š.

a post that spoke our hearts out to the world wat a couple did to our lives as well how they made a diifference to each other ..

a piece of art put together that meshed all our feelings and thoughts in a go...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

rest i will tell ,....

till then...RESVD***๐Ÿ˜‰
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey as usual gr8 post shru!๐Ÿค—