Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwwwwwwwww.... my li'l Shrukins!🤗

Sigh! This is such a beautiful post, my girl. 6 months of the UNBREAKABLE BOND and still all fired up to go. Siddhanth-Riddhima... the unusual, continually cursed but a magically blessed couple that brought all of us together under one roof. When we started , there was no destination in sight and we were such minority - but there was just one thing that kept us going - HOPE. We were always prepared for the worst and hoping for the best and after 6 months , what do we have? SR are married , in love and all set to create another milestone.

We have had such amazing months of togetherness with you, Paro, Sajjo,Zainu, Jaanu, Jotty, Pinchuu, Lennzie,Siddzoo Norzie, Krittz, Ria, Anna, Shamzie, Rappzie,Romiosugar, Gimzy, Nikkzoo,Buffy, Bani, Monzie, Miley,Rossette,Mabzie,Guddoo, Faroo Neetu, Nusrat, Priya, Johanne, Kai, Astha, Ramshoo, Sudha, Supriya, Angel, Jennzie, Abby, fsn, nm21, Rekha, Jatin,Sidd,Caroash, Aishoo and everyone else.

I will always remember our AT. Such fairytale children.

Cheers!❤️

GOD bless all!🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...beautiful post Shruti!
Wooo! 6 months! Can't believe it! Wow!
All im going to say is...SR <3

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awwww such a beautiful write up Shruts .....brought a smile on my face with those beautiful memories u posted.....seriously can't believe it's been six months ...didn't realise it at all until u stated it .....

Strange, we often meets strangers and who are not related to us in anyways.  Two people put in each other path by destiny, there would be nothing common nor would we be having anything good to say or think about them yet there is something that makes you feel connected with them and you wonder what it is. How much they try to go away from each other something pulls them back. It's not about love or hate it's about the bond they share an "Unbreakable Bond"

I loved this part the most in ur post ....it truly defines them ...love is such a mystery at times....the more u try to solve it the more u get confused......

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Awwww such a beautiful write up Shruts .....brought a smile on my face with those beautiful memories u posted.....seriously can't believe it's been six months ...didn't realise it at all until u stated it .....

Strange, we often meets strangers and who are not related to us in anyways.  Two people put in each other path by destiny, there would be nothing common nor would we be having anything good to say or think about them yet there is something that makes you feel connected with them and you wonder what it is. How much they try to go away from each other something pulls them back. It's not about love or hate it's about the bond they share an "Unbreakable Bond"

I loved this part the most in ur post ....it truly defines them ...love is such a mystery at times....the more u try to solve it the more u get confused......

this part is my fav too
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shru,

🤗 Lovely post!

Esp. this part:

Indeed, some things are just meant to be... and it doesn't matter what you do, they will happen and turn your world around like you never thought. SR have been twisting and turning since their beginning, but little did anyone know, their beginning began with their existence... it was only until now, that they met each other physically and emotionally. But their oneness was long determined like so many out there. SR are special, hatke, heart-breaking and heart-warming. They make you laugh like no tomorrow, smile like a langoor, yearn like a thirsty ocean, and scream as if all sound was yours... but they are amazing no doubt, 👏

Happy First SR Meeting Anniversary to all SRians, 🤗 Wishing us all many more SRlicious moments!

Cheers,
dc
EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful post shruti!!!!! it's amazing at how far Siddhima has gone with their lives. Their love is much more special than AR. because somehow they can feel for each other at their worst times. beautifully  written WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love reading the comments in this post