Celebrating Six Months Of Takrar And Pyaar:Siddhima

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

CELEBRATING SIX MONTHS OF TAKRAR AND PYAAR:SIDDHIMA

4th January 2010 is a day that we all can't forget. This was the first time Siddhanth and Riddhima came face to face both landed on trolley and Batameez ended up getting three fataks from Chudail and was send behind bars🀣
🀣

But this was just the beginning. They met again in Sanjeevni and their fights continued from locker room to canteen from basketball court to hotel lobby.

Two individuals who met each other at worse phase of their life to bring out worse of each other due to some circumstances ended up tying knot.

Fate as we say there was a time when Riddhima didn't trust Siddhanth and on day of their marriage Siddhanth lost all trust in Riddhima when she tried to end her life. Riddhima now had to struggle to win back that person's trust who stood by her in time of crises and was now her husband Siddhanth Modi. She knew it won't be easy road ahead which will be full of roses but of stones on which she has to walk barefoot even after knowing those stones are going to hurt her.

Siddhanth continued to be rude and bitter towards Riddhima but she knew the reason for this bitterness is not because Siddhanth likes it but because he is broken deep within. Finally Siddhanth broke down and questioned Riddhima how can she be so calm when he is being so bitter towards her. He was not like this but she made him an animal from a human being. The gang decided to bring Siddhanth and Riddhima close by making them dance together. Later Siddhanth got close to Riddhima to make her realize she has become like a robot and he doesn't want her to be like this. He would prefer that girl he met at airport that girl who fought with him as that was her real feelings not any pretending.

Siddhanth and Riddhima decided to separate but they had to go on a honeymoon trip for Shashank's happiness. In this trip we noticed some close moments between them. We witnessed Riddhima's break down where she told Siddhanth though she hurt him she is not a liar. Siddhanth didn't knew what is their relationship he shares with her she hurts her but can't see him in pain either.  Riddhima knew the reason for Siddhanth's behavior as slowly she had started to read his mind. Riddhima realized she was getting pulled towards Siddhanth.

When things seem to fall in place, Siddhanth's mother entered their life with a mission to get her son married unknown of the fact that his son is already married. Riddhima felt hurt to see her husband going to meet girls for marriage. Later on she breaks in front of Siddhanth where she admits this marriage is her truth he is her truth and hugs him.

The cold ice between Siddhanth and Riddhima started to melt. We witnessed some lights moments between them at dhaba where they talked with each other like friends instead of fighting or arguing with one another when their car broke down on the way to dance event.

The two decided to work out on their marriage unaware of the fact that Riddhima's past is going to enter their life and when it did their relationship became like a puzzle where they didn't knew which piece fits in where.

There were accusations, misunderstandings, arguments between them. Destiny played it's game and brought them close. Riddhima got stuck in her car in rains fighting with her life when Siddhanth came and rescued her. Later on they shared a close moment in Riddhima's bedroom where Riddhima felt something with Siddhanth touch. We saw some cute moments between them whether it was shutting door on Siddhanth's face or Siddhanth kissing Riddhima on her cheek or arguing over Shilpa.

Siddhanth proposed Riddhima with a ring but she walked away from there without saying anything. Siddhanth decided to talk with Riddhima who tried to avoid him but he then pulled her to fire escape. He questioned her about her feelings for him which she is trying to hide but can't as her face says it all. Siddhanth wanted his wife Riddhima to come back to their home. He told her those three magical words that a wife wants to listen from her husband I Love You. Riddhima hugged Siddhanth holding him tightly who then slipped ring in her finger and kissed her forehead. Riddhima moved back to Siddhanth's house. Both decided to work on their marriage together and give each other time.

Strange, we often meets strangers and who are not related to us in anyways.  Two people put in each other path by destiny, there would be nothing common nor would we be having anything good to say or think about them yet there is something that makes you feel connected with them and you wonder what it is. How much they try to go away from each other something pulls them back. It's not about love or hate it's about the bond they share an "Unbreakable Bond"

Siddhanth and Riddhima were two people placed in each other life by destiny. Siddhima as we all call them are blessed. Didn't even realized how these six months passed. We cried when they cried we laughed when they laughed. Today is the day when we will be  "Celebrating Six Months of Takrar and Pyaar"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG shru this is beautiful😭 Looking at how far SR have cum makes me proud to be a SRian . SR made the impossible possible cnt believe that a couple we were never sure that would end up 2gether are marriage and inlove .

SR are twinsouls /soulmates i love them sooo much .

Proud to be a SRian😎

Love all my SRian peeps mwah xxxxxxxx
Edited by -alimabi- - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post Shurti - we be back to like it as my like button has a mood of its own!

I am so glad I have been part of this journey and I can't wait for it to continue, there is so much to happen yet!

Six months and SR have come a long way.

SR - meant to be!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ma Gawsh.

*snffs*

WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Shruti, what have you done there, mate???????????? Imma cry now. πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Your beautiful write up on the journey of Siddhanth - Riddhima has gotten me all nostalgic. *sniffs again* I used to be such a pessimist back then and get angry at so many scenes of S-R. Oh lord. Lol. How I never thought I'd see SR in a dark room touching each other's nose or having a mating mess or Riddhima seducing Sid or Sid daring to touch *I mean KISS* Riddhima without getting fatkas! *catches my breath* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok Cvs, you can even show the faaltoo ka romance sometimes, because I have endured a lot during the past six months watching SR and then thinking why I watch them since they are not 'eternal'. 🀣 Lekinnnnnnnnnnn....at the end, it was so worth it. Ahh, all those episodes where confusion would be the top priority between characters, and then obviously wails, tears, screams..*shudders*...I still watched all of them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *proud muh* Then after watching, I'd come at the to AT give my frustrated two cents while obviously chant 'I quit DMG' except would be back to it scanning on YT the very next day.

Ahhhhhhhh, I have not tortured myself this much for TV everrrrrrrr. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

So moral of the story...faaltoo ka romance bhi kabhi kabhi chalege to make up for all those episodes where I wanted to pull my hair out. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lovezzzzz the commemoration for SR's 6 months journey, and our journey too. *wipes sweat off the forehead* Hehe.

That's how we do it. Brapp, Brapp.πŸ₯³

Lets get prepared for Level 2. 😎

Just for the sake of it, I am gonna post this. The intensity was even visible then.

And this scene, still tickles our tummy. 

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shru di πŸ€—
awww..this is such a beautiful post 😳
SR are living examples that fate..destiny...exist 😳
SR met by fate..when both were in the crossroads of their
life! 😳 both always supported each other..they lablled their confused feelings for each other as "hatred"
but what is meant to be will happen 😳
SR happened..just like magic!
I feel the first sign we got to know that SR will be together was in the dhabba scene..where riddhima had told Sid she doesn't want to go to see the handsome doctor perform in the sanjeevani concert but she wants to with her cute doctor 😳 After that all the signs all the scenes pointed towards SR being together 😳 and now after full six months they are with each other not fighting..not crying..just together in love
Happy 6 months to all SRiansπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

😭😭😭😭😭😭.....shruuu hun this is beautiful and sooo touching

............when the journey started no one knew if we even had a destination but still we were ready to embark with each other with SR fairytale hoping praying for ahappily ever after and the prayers strengthened with every storm that brewed on the way,the force of the wind threatening to wither SR and us but faith and destiny binding them and us ............

cannot believe it is 6 months that two completely different strangers croosed path and then started a play of emotions..........and today the strangers are a couple struggling with their intense emotions but for a different reason and at a different level................

the broken woman and the man who mend her were forced to walk together when they did not want to and today when they were given a choice to walk away they still did  not want to.........may they stay in each others heart  and be each others strength in good and bad times

God bless them always and all my dear friends who made this journey from takrar to pyaar a possibility..........
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shru this is beautiful.
6 months passed like a whirlwind.
Your,this post is  a masterpiece .
It is indeed the summary of what pain,twist,turns and difficulties in life SR went through to reach this haapy place in the life.And we SR fans went through the same emotions with them.
There was hurt,there was anger,there was misunderstanding,there were fights and there was love and  then Finally love prevailed....
I feel so contended ,so haapy,when I see the smile on SR face now,They truly deserve all the happiness in life and I am so glad that they got it.
SR had an amazing six months together and they will continue to have an amazing Life together =)
I loved this paragraph of yours.

Strange, we often meets strangers and who are not related to us in anyways.  Two people put in each other path by destiny, there would be nothing common nor would we be having anything good to say or think about them yet there is something that makes you feel connected with them and you wonder what it is. How much they try to go away from each other something pulls them back. It's not about love or hate it's about the bond they share an "Unbreakable Bond"

Siddhanth and Riddhima were two people placed in each other life by destiny. Siddhima as we all call them are blessed. Didn't even realized how these six months passed. We cried when they cried we laughed when they laughed. Today is the day when we will be  "Celebrating Six Months of Takrar and Pyaar"

Yes we cried when they cried and laughed when they laughed and we will  continue to enjoy this Unbreakable bond of theirs with them .
Proud to be a SRian! Proud to be a member of such a wonderful AT and Proud to know So many  beautiful people.
Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW..................So wonderful Shruti,

Thanks for making this post............

6 months of Siddhima...........I still remember that airport scene was only a few months back............But 6 months Siddhima has taken me along with me in their journey..................Love SR...........

Also love SRians for their wonderful writeups and making me to love them more and more..............

Congrats to Siddhimaholics.........They journey is for sure the most lovable and adorable  journey in TV industry..............

Hope they will continue entertaining us.............

Once again thanks Shruti...........πŸ‘πŸΌ
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti jaisa Koi nahin.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well If any one wants to know the real meaning of True Love,Come here & read this post.
Abhi to Siddhima ke Pyaar ki shuruwat hoi hain.I guarantee that Siddhima's unbreakable bond will go till eternity.⭐️
Love is here,here & here.⭐️
Totally Siddhimafied.πŸ˜‰
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing post. awsome title.

celebrating 6 months of thora takar n thora pyaar.
loved ur beautiful concept. It reminded me all the pain, fights anfd happiness they have gone thru.

love sidhhima