*~||<{~Chat Corner~}>||~*

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Devi-ans

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Lets all get to know each other. Chat and Have fun.

Just be mindful of India Forum rules.

Enjoy

Love Abs

Edited by imagine-addict - 13 years ago

Imagine-Addict: Abs
Dazzlingangsta: Jo
Vrisha
Sweetyzz: Hina
Miss SweetyPie

If you want your name added to the list of devians then please take active part in this chat thread and i will update the list to add your name.
Edited by imagine-addict - 13 years ago
Okay now continue about that Goldie stuffπŸ˜ƒ
i think you have to be at a certain level before u can apply to join the dev team
listen i'll speak to a frnd who is dev team member on another forum and get back to u. Im off to get tea. Be back in half hour.
hi there i was wonder why is this forum soo dull and why are pple are not chatting anywazz i just want to tell u my views is tht i really like their jodi but i don't kno why is the boy in love wiv tht girl she is not even pretty like laxmeeii anywazz this is a very nice story and i have started to watch a few days ago after knowing how cute they look together.
by the way where is the written updates for today can someone do it plzz thank you
Originally posted by Sweetyzz

hi there i was wonder why is this forum soo dull and why are pple are not chatting anywazz i just want to tell u my views is tht i really like their jodi but i don't kno why is the boy in love wiv tht girl she is not even pretty like laxmeeii anywazz this is a very nice story and i have started to watch a few days ago after knowing how cute they look together.

That's the point yaar. Me and my friends are trying to get into the dev team so that we can make it lively but it's not working yet. If Vrisha and Abs get into dev team, Then everything will be fine.😳
Originally posted by Sweetyzz

by the way where is the written updates for today can someone do it plzz thank you

and about the written updates for today, It'll be there soon since I have changed my dish and unfortunately, Imagine TV went😭 So I'll watch the Video and do it 2mw morning. Sorry once again.😳
no it's okiee sweetheart tht is really nice of u doing it for us and taking ur time once again thank you