12/24 Written Update - June 29th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - June 29th, 2010

Courtroom

Neetu, angrily and emotionally, pulls Vicky's collar and confronts him. She demands that he tell the truth. Vicky looks regretful. The police assistants are pulling Neetu away. Neetu hysterically screams to Omi, "Omi ji, please listen to me. He is lying. Whatever you saw the other night was a mere misunderstanding. I only love you. Please don't separate me from you. Omi is speechless. The Sethis are upset. Neetu is left out of the courtroom.
Nakul's lawyer continues, "Honorable judge, the evidence and the witnesses clearly prove that Neetu did have a relationship with Vicky." He permits Vicky to leave. Nakul gestures in approval. Vicky walks out. The lawyer asks permission to continue. Simi and Abhi discuss something in silent. Simi, with a hopeless look, is trying to talk to Nakul. Nakul suddenly gets up and asks for permission to administer medication to his brother. The judge agrees and adjourns the court for 10 minutes. Nakul waits near a corner of the courtroom and Simi goes up to him. He asks, "What's up Simi ji. It seems you want to make peace." Simi hopelessly responds, "Actually, Abhi agrees to apologize to you." Nakul wants Simi to call Abhi. Simi looks at Abhi and gestures him to come. Abhi walks up to Nakul in disappointment. Nakul victoriously says, "So at last you have come. I've yearned to hear you apologize. Fold your hands. Beg at my feet. Apologize. Make sure you speak loud so that everyone can hear. You have just a few seconds." Abhi is staring at Nakul. Simi looks dejected.

The judge returns to his seat and orders the proceeding to begin. Abhi is about to bend but suddenly pushes Nakul hard. Simi looks determined. Nakul reciprocates by slapping Abhi. Abhi slaps back. They both hold each other's collar furiously. The judge orders to oust Abhi and Nakul. Abhi gives Nakul a determined look. Nakul and Abhi are being taken out. Nakul screams, "Honorable judge, this was their conspiracy." Simi goes to Omi and tries to clear the misunderstanding but suddenly Dadi interrupts, "You had Nakul ousted from the courtroom very cunningly. Now whatever you want to say to Omi, say it in front of me." Simi is hesitant. Dadi gestures with a wave of her finger for Simi to leave. Simi walks to her seat. Dadi sits behind Omi.

Outside the courtroom, Nakul says to Abhi, "Hadn't this been a courthouse, I would've..." Abhi firmly replies, "There is nothing about you that should be feared. I mean, a young woman forced you to walk with a limp for days. She must've hit you hard." Nakul reminds Abhi that he is wrong in thinking he will be able to save Neetu and Omi from divorce. Suddenly they notice Vicky being taken away but he pauses near Neetu. Neetu confronts him. Vicky can't make an eye contact with Neetu. He seems ashamed and recollects his conversation with Nakul wherein he notifies Nakul that he does not want to hurt Neetu but Nakul says, "Even I don't want to hurt her. This is just a ploy to get the FIR withdrawn. If Neetu gets hurt, then I'll do whatever you tell me to." Vicky snaps back and apologizes to Neetu. He walks on with guards and pauses near Nakul. Nakul pats his back and says, "Well done. Don't worry. All will be well as soon as this drama ends." Abhi is shocked to hear this. Vicky resolutely responds, "All better be well, or else you may suffer." Nakul agrees and tells the guards to take Vicky away.

In the courtroom, Nakul's lawyer is permitted to summon his last witness, Mrs. Bimla Devi Daggar (Omi's dadi). Dadi get up and walks to the stand. The Sethis watch nervously. Simi uses the opportunity to make Omi aware of the truth, "Omi, whatever Vicky said in court today is a lie. This is Nakul's plot. Nakul is the one who sent Vicky to our home last night because he knew you were coming to meet Neetu. Omi please believe me." Omi sits speechlessly. The judge orders Simi to stop. Dadi emotionally testifies, "I was happy to accept the relationship of Omi and Neetu but Neetu and her family have disappointed me tremendously. First, her family could not stop Neetu from going astray. Next, they allowed this marriage to take place despite Neetu being pregnant." Manju gets hysterical. RS tells Anuj to take Manju home. The lawyer firmly states, "Honorable judge, this clearly proves the kind of circumstances under which my client wishes to divorce. I request the court to make a decision while keeping my client's mental health in mind. That's all." Simi hopelessly gets up and sits near Dadi. She says, "Dadi ji, please do something. You know Nakul is behind all this. He wants Mili to withdraw FIR. Why should Omi and Neetu suffer?" Dadi responds, "What are you trying to say? Fine, even after I admit that Nakul is at fault, would you want your sister to live in the same house as an impostor... in his presence. Don't talk like that in public. Go away from here!" Simi dejectedly goes and takes her seat. Simi cries. Mili provides support. The judge summons Neetu Daggar. Neetu emotionally comes and sits near Omi. The judge asks whether Neetu would like to provide an explanation before the verdict is announced. RS suddenly gets up and requests to say something. The judge permits him to take the stand. RS says, "Your honour, my son-in-law's lawyer presented quite a case in front of you. He interestingly provided proof that my daughter, Neetu, is not worthy of becoming a wife." Simi and Neetu are emotional. RS continues, "My lord, I know that my daughter has made mistakes and she is paying a price for it and will continue to do so. You know that it is human to commit mistakes for which he has to pay but still, I want to ask one question to my dear son-in-law. Does he still love my daughter, Neetu? Because a marital bond or any relationship is incomplete without love and where there is love, there is trust and understanding which we cannot let go. This will be like an end to humanity and we have no right to put an end to it." RS now raises his voice. "Before anything, I just want Omi to admit whether or not he loves my daughter, Neetu." Omi slowly looks up. "Then you may go ahead and separate them. That is all I wanted to say. Thank you, your honour." RS walks to his seat. The judge questions Omi whether he would like to go ahead with a divorce. Ultimately it is his decision. Omi gets up. Each eye in the court is watching him. Omi says, "The truth is that I love Neetu so much that I cannot live without her." Neetu is crying. "But the events that took place in the past few days has shattered my trust. My elder brother, Nakul Singh Daggar, whom I considered my mother, father, my idol has deceived me. I accepted my wife, my Tuji, and her child wholeheartedly. I thought I'll be happy all my life. I thought I will make sure she never suffers. But it never happens the way I think. I just know how to love. I wanted to live together. But..." The judge interrupts, "Please be clear. Do you want a divorce or not?" The Sethis look at Omi with hope. Dadi looks upset. The judge asks again, "Do you want a divorce or not?" Omi is pondering.

PRECAP: Outside the courtroom, Mili, RS, Neetu and Simi are with Abhi. Abhi angrily and firmly is pointing his finger at Nakul and says, "I will make sure that I destroy your life." Nakul interrupts, "Before you continue, look at these papers which Neetu signed. Your youngest sister privately admitted that she has never met me. She never even came to my house that night. The Sethis are in shock.

Thank you for reading the update, friends. If you enjoyed the update, please press the "LIKE" button below this post.
Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Thanks more of a court drama today. But liked simbhi's plan.
RoyalT thumbnail
Sweet. Thankx 4 the update.  2 bad RB wasn't there.  He could have provided some needed comic relief. 
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the wonderful update๐Ÿ˜Š
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful update very detailed almost as if you are watching it live๐Ÿ‘
librarypass thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
that was what she was signing, oh well.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! How does Neetu signing papers prove that Mili never met Nakul? Huh? Confusing...
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your pleasant comments! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: h&rblock

Thanks for a great update! How does Neetu signing papers prove that Mili never met Nakul? Huh? Confusing...

It must be an affidavit in which Neetu supposedly makes a statement that her younger sister, Mili, admitted to her in private that she has never met Nakul. Another one of Nakul's ploy, ofcourse! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Nakul must've created this affidavit and forced Vicky to get Neetu's signature on it so he can use it in his favor during the court proceeding.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update hope tomorrow omi just refuse for the divorce. 
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nakul deserves hanging. the judge should sentence him without giving it a thought.๐Ÿ˜ก thanks for the update.