Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I been saying it was Maulik all along!! I dont think Moti is involved, I think the creatives are trying to paint her as against Maulik whilst Santu is with him. Then, my prediction, Nandini and kids will return back home, somehow rescued (prob. by Maulik to make himself look good infront of family). Nandini will be really scared to tell anyone about Maulik being the baddie but she'll tell Santu or Santu will find out... at which point Moti will start accepting Maulik again... leaving Santu in a dilemma. Because being piggy in the middle is her sole job in life. 

iSakshi thumbnail
Thankx bumi dearest for the live and written update...
It wasnt such a shocker to me that Kaddu became a ping pong instantly this was soooo expected from her... I mean how dare she talk to her father like that... Whenever this whole kidnap issue is solved she needs to get a lesson thought on how to respect her father... As for DM>>.. omg Ur highness is back I love this dm he gives me goose-bumps every time i see him.. he's just roaring away and I am loving every second of it.. awwwwwwwww our sweetie pie santu went and massage his back was soooooooo cute... Maulik is and forever will be a snake.. gosh and to think i thought he was redeemed... well once a snake always a snake.. I am soo happy he will be taking care of in the end.. Bandini does not need more evil lurking around.. and with moti killing him its like getting rid of two birds with one stone... hahahah LOL i crack myself up... N ..e... way Sanraj rules and thats it.. nothing else really matter to me.. Muahx/....
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DmLovesSantu

Thankx bumi dearest for the live and written update...
It wasnt such a shocker to me that Kaddu became a ping pong instantly this was soooo expected from her... I mean how dare she talk to her father like that... Whenever this whole kidnap issue is solved she needs to get a lesson thought on how to respect her father... As for DM>>.. omg Ur highness is back I love this dm he gives me goose-bumps every time i see him.. he's just roaring away and I am loving every second of it.. awwwwwwwww our sweetie pie santu went and massage his back was soooooooo cute... Maulik is and forever will be a snake.. gosh and to think i thought he was redeemed... well once a snake always a snake.. I am soo happy he will be taking care of in the end.. Bandini does not need more evil lurking around.. and with moti killing him its like getting rid of two birds with one stone... hahahah LOL i crack myself up... N ..e... way Sanraj rules and thats it.. nothing else really matter to me.. Muahx/....

My thoughts exactly.............
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
my thoughts too sam..thanks dear..cant wait for the mother son duo to be out of there now.. πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ thanks for the fab update bumi. ⭐️ Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx...kya episode hai..kaddu really knows how to piss her dad up well and good...and MAULIK???y y y ???now we will have a Mother India track wher she is goin to kill him off...and more rona dhona..interestingly,will they send moti to jail??after all they DID send santu to jail.so y not moti??
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
def they will send moti to jail since rasikaji is anyway unwell and cant continue for long and how can they have maulik's track when there's no moti???? So they probably thought it best to close this chapter, rasikaji had anyway made such an indelible impression replacing her was impossible, so this was the best option...any track of maulik like his marriage business achievements..whatever would require rasikaji..she's on chemo and obviously expressed her inability to continue..then what can be done?oh and what happened in ransom the mel gibson movie..saw it long ago cant recall..btw it was a fantastic DM filled episode.. 😳Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

def they will send moti to jail since rasikaji is anyway unwell and cant continue for long ...oh and what happened in ransom the mel gibson movie..saw it long ago cant recall..btw it was a fantastic DM filled episode.. 😳

yeah ramo....after a very long time we saw our MALIKEmbarrassedEmbarrassedn after a very long time im watching the recap....jst for MALIK.............πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Bumi!

Ok can this show end soon now, or have an interesting track! I still don't get why they didn't focus on Suraj or was that one week enough, have some happy moments with HiRal and the babies - so some sort of ceremony, I don't something else but this something that makes sense!!!!
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Thanks Bumi!

Ok can this show end soon now, or have an interesting track! I still don't get why they didn't focus on Suraj or was that one week enough, have some happy moments with HiRal and the babies - so some sort of ceremony, I don't something else but this something that makes sense!!!!

well i want the option 2 to happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i dont want bandini to end..................but yess want cv's to plan the track logically.........n work out on the story well....its better for them to strt giving some screen timings to the earlier crew.......than sandy or sarang