Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Bumi......Bird brain will be going to rotten in hell along with the two pimps
fuzzyface thumbnail
I hope Shardul gets a better role than this. CVs have made a grave error here again.
Maulik was never this crazy abt money nor will he hurt children. CVs and their twists are just crap.👎🏼
I can't believe they're just ruining the show like this. All the good actors are just made to be looked like a fool.
I dun understand why they're are retaining Sandy n Sarang but throwing Maulik away.
It's just plain stupid creative decision and as for this so called maha twist will be a flop! 😳
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bumi, thanks dear !

Hhehee, Uma, welcome to the Maan club, talking about your siggies😆
bumtrinket thumbnail
WHAT?!!! DO my eyes deceive me or is the gang mostly all here? 🤗

We who suffer here are not worthy

bumtrinket thumbnail
@ Fuzzy - join the club! How come they kept Sarang and Sandy and threw Maulik away like that? And now Moti is going to jail I guess as Mother India. 😔
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like Rani AKA pyar-ishq was right. DM did the same as Mel Gibson in Ransom and put the 80 crores as a bounty on the kidnappers head.

I was expecting this from Kaddu, just knew that she would say crap about Santo's baby.

Sounds like an interesting epi and full of DM.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratzz sanju........u are an IF rocker🥳
s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMg bumi you didnt😲
you named the thread
BRAVEHEART DM😳 😍
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love2211

oh what maulik plan now

and kaudo so shamless what kind of daughter she is ?????

kaddu will never change...dissapointed in maulik😲...l taught he changed.The episode was good,now is time for motiben to solve the problem.😆
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well epi was nice........luvd maulik n DM..😳......maulik's papa to Dharamraj mahyavanshi was fun to watch although it was a 5min scene but was nice............n maulik is not ready to surrender hurrah.......villian ho toh aisa.................😆😆n congs to evryone who predicted about birdbrain's stupidity😆😆she blamed DM for being insenestive about his grand children😡😡interesting epi in all...........n DM's anger was same as preleap one..😍....but why did he signed on a blank paper......n even took santu's sign who knowzz Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago