BriSha scene:Shower Love

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey everyone,

I had this weird, weird idea about BriSha...i.e, Brij and Sasha 😆 and I decided to pen it down.

It's my first attempt at comedy, and I tried my best. Do tell me how it is. 😳

Also, if anyone, by any chance, takes offence...I never intended to hurt anyone.

And now...enjoy! 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Brij strutted into his room, sat on the bed and began to polish his beloved talwar. He polished it till it was nice and shiny and then kept it aside.

Stretching as he stood up, he decided to take a long cold shower. He liked cold showers, especially after dealing with the stupid girls. Women. Hopeless creatures.

He undid his scarf from around his neck and carefully placed it on the bed. It was a very important part of his fashion fundas. And it was only the previous day that Geet had poured dal makhaani on his prized red scarf, making him smack her hard across the face.

How dare she ruin his precious scarf? Did he have any idea how close it was to his heart? So what if he didn't show his feelings'he knew that from the inside, he had a marshmallow of a heart.

With that highly amusing and satisfying thought, he walked off into the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, he stood under the water, wetting his hair properly. As he closed his eyes, the image of a scantily clad woman popped into his mind.

Opening his eyes immediately, he wondered what was wrong with him. Shaking his head, he closed his eyes again, only to have her image float back into his mind.

This time, instead of opening his eyes, he concentrated on remembering her. She looked familiar. Aah. Now he remembered. She was stupid and sexy Sasha, an employee in Maan's company.

She had nice legs, he noticed. But then, it was very harmful to the izzat of her family for her to be wearing such clothes. He wondered how he could get his hands on her and slash her neck with his nice and sharp talwar.

Or he could just buy her a burqa and drape it over her'that would cover her up, he thought.

Little did he know that the woman in his thoughts was hiding in the very bathroom he stood in.

Shasha bit her lip, hiding behind a corner in the huge bathroom. She had run away after Darji had threatened to skin her alive for wearing short clothes and daring to talk.

She could hear the shower running, and wondered what to do. She had no idea about the Dj vu situation Brij would soon be in.

She assumed the shower curtain was closed, and decided to run for her life before anyone came and caught her. She needed to go back to MK and pour lots of sugar in his coffee before Geet made it just right.

She tiptoed around the corner of the L-shaped bathroom, and froze on the spot when she saw Brij bathing in the shower, staring'er, glaring straight at her.

She noticed how deep and dark his eyes were, and she never thought that anger could be this sexy. She didn't know how, why and when she had walked up to him, captured by his mesmerising eyes, and started to apply shampoo on his beard.

Brij watched her wide eyed, anger building up inside him and yet, he couldn't stop staring at her. She was too good to be true. Her soft hand felt so good on his beard.

He grimaced at her (since he can't smile) and she started singing in a horribly out-of-tune voice which sounded miraculously musical to him:

"Zara zara touch me touch me touch me
Oh zara zara kiss me kiss me kiss me'"

He instantly reacted to one word that entered into his ears and settled on his brain which immediately came out of hibernation and started working hyperly.

"It's not 'oh''" he glared murderously, and she cringed with a hurt look on her face.

He placed his finger underneath her chin and lifted her face up.

"It's always 'Oyeee' with me", he smirked evilly, and her tinkling laugh echoed in the bathroom.

LOL.

I hope you liked it! ðŸ˜†

Cheers,

Khushboo. 😳

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me the first one to reply  TAKE  THAT VINI AND PALLO🤣🤣🤣🤣

omg khushboo🤣🤣🤣🤣 u r killing me big time with this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol sasha also in the same bathroom 🤣🤣🤣 lol i didnt know......
im just laughing soo loud that i aint thinking properly wat to write right now i will come back n reply 🤣🤣🤣🤣 later on
but omg she is keen to go to maan's office so she can stop geet  from making maan's coffee how low can u get sasha

brij please teach her a lesson
Edited by sallu_lover - 13 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
LOL yaar Wasu I was going 🤣 🤣 🤣  while writing it...

and I'm still laughing...yeah you recover first but be sure to post your comments! :P 🤣
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
we should start a Brisha Bathroom Paradise!!!
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was jus🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Both in the smae bathroom n Sasha want to run out jus to stop Geet frm maing rght Coffee🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brij hav feelings for Scraf baap re🤣🤣🤣Their precious to him🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fab work 🤣
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Khushboo u naughty naughty girl..
😆
Brij n Sasha in same bathroom..
😆 😆
darji ordered to murder Sasha..I wish this happened's for real..
Short skirts..
Sasha needs to add sugar in MK coffee before Geet makes it..ROFL..
Zara zara touch..was Too Much..waiting for the next part..😆
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Pallo now i aint opening that paradise okaiiiii 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so dont look at me 🤣🤣🤣
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Pallo...🤣  Glad you liked it! BriSha Bathroom Paradise! LMFAO!

@Afsha...hehe thanks! Yeah Sasha has an evil mind as well...she wants to stop Maneet from uniting while taroying Brij! 🤣

@NIDIZ....sorry hun I don't know your name 😳 Yeah, both in the same bathroom...what a romantic setting! 🤣
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

@Pallo now i aint opening that paradise okaiiiii 🤣 so dont look at me 🤣🤣🤣

Wasima Di...please...please please...Maan ke liye...afterall Brij is gay and he loves Maan...
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣