shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@JATINTHAKKAR 🤗

thanks for liking the post..
hmm I know u hate arju a lot.. but I like him😳 
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: prismlight

The few Arians who are happy with the hug said that its time to party since  the CVs have given them a chance to view a 'pure love' hug after  showing a pati romancing his patni which is really  'disgusting' .

Miss silly, a pure ARian declared that its 'wrong to show intimate scenes between husband and wife' and after viewing such 'blood boiling' scenes, the AR hug looked so 'right'  and their fans 'deserve' it.  JS just wonders what will happen in the forum once the cvs decide to show SR consummate their marriage.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shamil..this one made me laugh hard hard hard!!!! too good. As ususal, your post rocked.👏👏👏👏

thanks yaar😳🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridz_arman

🤣

OMG............JS ths is amazing🤣🤗

i missed ur post yr..........😳 i m sure a world biggest earth quake wil cum when SR wl consummate their marriage!!😉

thanks yaarEmbarrassed🤗
I know there will be earthquake , tsunami and floodsEmbarrassed
but since more than half of the AR fans have become arju-champa fans , we expect the  effect to be of  less intensity😛
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

🤣 shamil naughty naughty!!🤣 ..aree yaar i don't need to smell them to know!🤣..

everyone has different smell naa!!..for example i can recognize my parents smell my grandparents and so on!!..even a little baby will recognize his/her mom's smell or people who are close to him/her!!
😉

am a masoom bachha😛 mujhe kuch nahin pata😳
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey I caaampletely agree with Ms.Silly-

The very thought of a husband and wife romancing makes me barf-It is so impure that even the water purifier which gives a return guarantee of 1 crore cannot purify this impure relation-I am speechless at the moment.The hug is pure as the sea- is the sea pure?😕-

Anyway dont even talk abt c-night JS- that is so not happening and if it does we have a solid defence- we can say rampa mistook sidhu for arjun in the dark- assuming the deed happens in the dark
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

Hey I caaampletely agree with Ms.Silly-

The very thought of a husband and wife romancing makes me barf-It is so impure that even the water purifier which gives a return guarantee of 1 crore cannot purify this impure relation-I am speechless at the moment.The hug is pure as the sea- is the sea pure?😕-

Anyway dont even talk abt c-night JS- that is so not happening and if it does we have a solid defence- we can say rampa mistook sidhu for arjun in the dark- assuming the deed happens in the dark

🤣 🤣nehadidnt know u can be funny too other than making lovely romantic posts
@red- haila😲 dont give ideas to Arju- rampa camp😛
in the dark??!!! no way😉.. dont forget those who love SR are waiting to see it and make beautiful posts while those who hate them are also curious to see what and how it actually  happens..
 dekhne ke baad "disgusting' wala topics  jo likhna hain😉😆
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shamil

🤣 🤣nehadidnt know u can be funny too other than making lovely romantic posts
@red- haila😲 dont give ideas to Arju- rampa camp😛
in the dark??!!! no way😉.. dont forget those who love SR are waiting to see it and make beautiful posts while those who hate them are also curious to see what and how it actually  happens..
 dekhne ke baad "disgusting' wala topics  jo likhna hain😉😆

Yea!!I guess the impure-ness of it will sweep some people away in zombie land😆- while others will have gardens-gardens in their minds.

@JS- you doubted my sense of humour- actually the existence of it- me is hurted😭
pinkfeather thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so jhoota singh came back after a leap,its good .
enjoyed it,it was really funny..............mixed truth
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

Yea!!I guess the impure-ness of it will sweep some people away in zombie land😆- while others will have gardens-gardens in their minds.

@JS- you doubted my sense of humour- actually the existence of it- me is hurted😭

shooo shorry dear🤗
I have read almost all ur posts and is usually left speechless .. they are simply beautiful👏
I can never write any such stuff .. but u are an all rounder.
no more doubts about ur sense of humour😳 aap toh usthaad ho* gives a bow*
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkfeather

so jhoota singh came back after a leap,its good .

enjoyed it,it was really funny..............mixed truth

thanks🤗
@bold- 😉  😳