Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i'm just happy that i got to see KaJen in the same frame again..coz i know AR are history now and CVs won't look back and change their decision
don't care about Riddhima or this love triangle of A-R-S..just so engrossed in Shilpa's antics and KaShsome scenes..😊
to the fans who are sad..don't worryπŸ˜• be happy πŸ˜ƒ..wrinkles padh jaayenge at a young age
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Post....  Put a smile on my face as Usual.... Jhoota Singh , I look forward to reading your biased/unbiased article everyday... Keep up the good work.....
ka7eela thumbnail
🀣 . 🀣 . 🀣. 🀣 ...you are killing me!! 🀣

an inside source told me: that after some further investigation and according to Rids reactions and leaving the tasting sense it seems that something is seriously wrong in Rids all other 4 senses!!

as they have come to conclusion that she can't see well, she can't recognize voices, she can't feel the different textures, and she cant smell well too!.. πŸ˜•

otherwise she would have known that Sid's voice unlike Yuvi is very husky πŸ˜†, and his hair and back looks and feels different from Arman's πŸ˜• ..and his body scent and perfume smell different then Arman's too!!πŸ˜•

p.s shamil πŸ€— have i told you i love your posts!!..your sense of humor rock!
πŸ‘Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_clueless

i'm just happy that i got to see KaJen in the same frame again..coz i know AR are history now and CVs won't look back and change their decision

don't care about Riddhima or this love triangle of A-R-S..just so engrossed in Shilpa's antics and KaShsome scenes..😊
to the fans who are sad..don't worryπŸ˜• be happy πŸ˜ƒ..wrinkles padh jaayenge at a young age

lo dadima ki advice sun loπŸ˜†πŸ€—
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: celestae143

Wonderful Post....  Put a smile on my face as Usual.... Jhoota Singh , I look forward to reading your biased/unbiased article everyday... Keep up the good work.....

@blue- πŸ˜ˆπŸ€‘πŸ˜†
thanks dearπŸ€—
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

🀣 . 🀣 . 🀣. 🀣 ...you are killing me!! 🀣

an inside source told me: that after some further investigation and according to Rids reactions and leaving the tasting sense it seems that something is seriously wrong in Rids all other 4 senses!!

as they have come to conclusion that she can't see well, she can't recolonize voices, she can't feel the different textures, and she cant smell well too!.. πŸ˜•

otherwise she would have known that Sid's voice unlike Yuvi is very husky πŸ˜†, and his hair and back looks and feels different from Arman's πŸ˜• ..and his body scent and perfume smell different then Arman's too!!πŸ˜•

p.s shamil πŸ€— have i told you i love your posts!!..your sense of humor rock!
πŸ‘

@bold- poor ridzy is really ill😭
@red-  😲 how do u knowπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Miss silly, a pure ARian declared that its 'wrong to show intimate scenes between husband and wife' and after viewing such 'blood boiling' scenes, the AR hug looked so 'right'  and their fans 'deserve' it.  JS just wonders what will happen in the forum once the cvs decide to show SR consummate their marriage. 🀣🀣🀣

Who cares for Miss Silly & her associates.She is just sick.😑
Miss Silly & her associates like to play Mix Doubles a lot.πŸ˜‰
Well Shamil why do you say in the PM that this is not humourous.πŸ˜•
It's Defu humourous.Enjoyed Reading It.
Well Rampa mistaken Arju coz till before she could feel his smell due to his bad odour but this time i think Arju had come to hospital after taking bath & putting Nice perfume.So Rampa could have mistaken him as Sidhu.πŸ˜†
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

</div>@bold- poor ridzy is really ill😭
<div>@red- 😲how do u knowπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣 shamil naughty naughty!!🀣 ..aree yaar i don't need to smell them to know!🀣..

everyone has different smell naa!!..for example i can recognize my parents smell my grandparents and so on!!..even a little baby will recognize his/her mom's smell or people who are close to him/her!!
πŸ˜‰
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The few Arians who are happy with the hug said that its time to party since  the CVs have given them a chance to view a 'pure love' hug after  showing a pati romancing his patni which is really  'disgusting' .

Miss silly, a pure ARian declared that its 'wrong to show intimate scenes between husband and wife' and after viewing such 'blood boiling' scenes, the AR hug looked so 'right'  and their fans 'deserve' it.  JS just wonders what will happen in the forum once the cvs decide to show SR consummate their marriage.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Shamil..this one made me laugh hard hard hard!!!! too good. As ususal, your post rocked.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shamil

So what's wrong with Rampa?? If she is gonna be dumb like this, sooner or later her fans may witness her hugging JP too thinking he is Sidhu.🀣

The few Arians who are happy with the hug said that its time to party since the CVs have given them a chance to view a 'pure love' hug after showing a pati romancing his patni which is really 'disgusting' .

🀣

OMG............JS ths is amazingπŸ€£πŸ€—

i missed ur post yr..........😳 i m sure a world biggest earth quake wil cum when SR wl consummate their marriage!!πŸ˜‰