A controversial hug

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Kabhi deaf kabhi blind- seems to be the 'haal' of rampa in Dill Mein Ghaas'. The forum experienced a jolt when its members saw rampa hugging Arjun misunderstanding him to be Sidhu, her husband. A few Srians cried 'foul'while some ever -optimistic ones felt it proved that finally she is 'over' her ex-flame.

A somewhat similar state were the Arians too.. While a few were overjoyed that after a long time, they could see an AR hug others said it was a shame that she can't 'sense' Arju any longer. A few hearts 'bleeded' seeing  Arjun  'die a thousand deaths' while a handful of them cursed the CVs for making him sad again.

But the general question that arose was why can't Rampa recognize that  it's not her husband? This wasn't the first time she was confused. A few weeks ago she mistook another doctor for Sidhu and even could not recognize the voice. Arians who had then ridiculed SR relation saying 'what kind of love is it when she can't recognize its not her husband';  were now  left searching for an answer why Rampa could not recognize its her lover even while hugging.

AR fans lamented that how could she not make out his physique since she had hugged him the same way many a times. So what's wrong with Rampa?? If she is gonna be dumb like this, sooner or later her fans may witness her hugging JP too thinking he is Sidhu.

The few Arians who are happy with the hug said that its time to party since  the CVs have given them a chance to view a 'pure love' hug after  showing a pati romancing his patni which is really  'disgusting' .

Miss silly, a pure ARian declared that its 'wrong to show intimate scenes between husband and wife' and after viewing such 'blood boiling' scenes, the AR hug looked so 'right'  and their fans 'deserve' it.  JS just wonders what will happen in the forum once the cvs decide to show SR consummate their marriage.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Related  Topic-    JS Lands in Legal Trouble      
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Miss silly, a pure ARian declared that its 'wrong to show intimate scenes between husband and wife' and after viewing such 'blood boiling' scenes, the AR hug looked so 'right'  and their fans 'deserve' it.  JS just wonders what will happen in the forum once the cvs decide to show SR consummate their marriage.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I miss your posts so bad mate🤗🤗🤗🤗 Thank you for making me laugh so hard😃🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can see where your "inspiration" comes from😉😉 But still the above lines were simply hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
oh gosh 🤣 loved your post.they were hilarious as usual! 🤣
trust you to make me laugh about posts that made me 😡 🤣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I miss your posts so bad mate🤗🤗🤗🤗 Thank you for making me laugh so hard😃🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can see where your "inspiration" comes from😉😉 But still the above lines were simply hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣

thanks🤗
how long do u think this post will last before some baby go crying to report??😈
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shamil, you are hilarious!!! 😃

i know that i'm the inspiration behind many of your smart liners in this post, but i have to say, they are in very good taste so i don't mind the jokes at all! infact, thank you for finally making me laugh at this show. too much rona dhona ho gaya tha yaar! 😉

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

🤣
oh gosh 🤣 loved your post.they were hilarious as usual! 🤣
trust you to make me laugh about posts that made me 😡 🤣

hilarious?!!! this one?? pragzie, this post was not funny at all😳
still my bachhi liked it and laughed😛chooo chweeet🤗
Angelic_J thumbnail

thanks🤗

how long do u think this post will last before some baby go crying to report??😈

I say the deed is already done😆😆😆 Now just wait till one of the DT member comes online and goes through hundreds of reported posts till they land on your topic🤣🤣🤣 That should leave us a few hours in between if we get lucky🤣🤣🤣🤣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: neel_jay

shamil, you are hilarious!!! 😃

i know that i'm the inspiration behind many of your smart liners in this post, but i have to say, they are in very good taste so i don't mind the jokes at all! infact, thank you for finally making me laugh at this show. too much rona dhona ho gaya tha yaar! 😉

😊 ahh, my inspiration🤗
love u for taking it in the right spirit👏
franky I thought u would be at this moment with mommy mod complaining😆

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

</div>hilarious?!!! this one?? pragzie, this post was not funny at all😳
<div>still my bachhi liked it and laughed😛chooo chweeet🤗

the matter was not hilarious..rampa needs an eye operatoin right away..but the hilarious part was that Hubby-wifey romancing =disgusting
a married woman and a man who is not her husband romancing=pure love..
Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆 Funnyyyyyy but true..