LTL Express - Issue #15

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #15

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts of with baji telling everyone that dutta's helicopter crashed and everyone is shocked. Naku starts questioning bai that how can he be sure that dutta is dead if they haven't found his body whch gives everyone hope.When baji goes to look for dutta. In the forest baji finds dutta and they hug. dutta says that it was anna's plan and that anna bribed  the pilot to take dutta the forest route. Naku is waiting at the door and then dutta comes to the door with baji besides him. dutta goes to aai who first slaps him and then hugs him. dutta looks at naku sidewardly which makes naku, babi, and kishore happy. kala also notices and tries to make dutta hate naku more by reminding him that all this is because of naku but dutta tell her to be queit. aai takes dutta to the mandir  and the rest of the family also come except naku and babi.  At the mandir anna' men kidnap the pandits and the purohit and disguise themselves as the pandits and the purohits. Then they take dutta's family to the mandir and they tell them that no weapons allowed so all their wepons were put outside the mandir. The real purohit and pandit go to naku and babi and tell them that the people with the family are goons. then naku starts to run to the mandir and her dad follows her.

Precap: At the mandir the pooja has started and one of the fake pandits looks at the gun he's hiding and naku is running for her life to get to the mandir...then the pandit adds something to the food

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello Tashaians and LTLians! How U doin? Me doing fine. So I am tired of the drag and rush in LTL. They must stop it right away! I am not saying they just rush...but maintain pace...give us TaSha fans hope and keep us buzzing. Now even die hard fans are losing patience. Stop panning on every face and give us pace. if neccessary give scenes to the other characters to show what they are thinking instead of the whole cast gathering together for every scene. Speaking of scene...I better get to business...

TaSha
I am beginning to wonder if its compulsury to do a TaSha SOTW. Dutta returned home on Tuesday but from the 14th June epi TaSha havent exchanged a single word! If it were not the U Me Aur TV interview and coverage I would have lost all hopes of seeing any movement on the TaSha front. So given that there were no TaSha scene...what do I chose for this section? I guess there is only scene which comes close to being a TaSha scene. Its from the 22nd June episode when Dutta returns home. Cheating from another thread:

When Dutta first walked in he didnt know Naku would be there...as soon as he saw her he stopped in his tracks. And then he looked at her as if to say 'Look...I am alrite'. Then he pretended to ignore her while coming towards her and passed her...but all the time he was very aware of her and also aware that she was worried sick for him. Dutta acted like a rootha hua husband who is angry with his wife as he hasnt forgotten their last fight...but he wants to go talk her and assure her that he's alrite yet his ego isnt letting him make the first move.
Even later after he met Aai Sahib both AS and he understood that however Naku is...she does love him. No wonder everyone who was looking at Dutta like Kishore, Babi and Kala sensed a softening in his stance towards Naku.
And there Naku when she saw him her expression was quiet something...as if she wanted to just go and hug him as she couldnt believe he was back safe and sound. But for her that was the biggest gift.

In Nikita's(DD) words:

I had the same thought Shreya...I was moved by the scene and also, I loved the expression on Duttas face when he saw her, and then walked past her......totally aware of the effect he was having....all the time he was in the living room, he was aware of her presence, aware of her eyes on him....and his expressions were rocking......I was actually touched by the scene...No matter how much rootha he bahaved, there was this line of romance and love in the backdrop...I culd just feel it.....i dnt know....probabaly I was hearing this romantic song at tht time - "Kuch Khaas Hai, Kuch Paas Hai, Kuch ajnabi ahsaas hai",...Probabaly, I got this feeling of "ajnabi ahsaas" all the time in the hall, but I just felt the under current....and now, I am feeling the romance in the air...It started from that "ruko" and this is the 2nd time.....
I am now sure, these 2 wuld burn the screen soon!! and I will be there to watch it....ghooring all the way!! LOL

oh and yes....This scene today between TaSha, I am finally getting my interest back, the one I had before IPL started....the same waves tht I felt when Dutta and Naku stared at each other thru the Car's rear view mirror...Todays was just better and more powerful.....and now, after a long time, I am excited again!!!

*gives self hug*.....welcome back DD.... LOL

And some more words:
@nellu....I dnt think Naku got any false hopes from that scene....That scene was meant to make her feel that u r being ignored, and u dnt mean anything.....It's us, who saw Dutta and his expressions when his back was towards her, its us who felt the undercurrent....but u r right nellu...it wont be soon that he wuld forgive her.....but what i am liking is tht CVs are mixing the love-tension with the hatred...Its not pure hatred....that love tension is whats making this interesting....I am not expecting any romance soon,.....what I am expecting is, Naku's powerful persona declaring her love and fighting for it and Dutta feeling the love and getting more and more irritated as he is supposed to be torturing her, hating her and instead, he just sees a true love persona in her...his tortures not affecting Naku a bit....

what I am trying to say here is, Naku's love and tolerance mixed with Dutta's so-called hatred+irritation on seeing and feeling Naku's love + a bit of unintentonal, inadvertent romance and expectation from his side, is what is leading to love-tension between them...and thats romantic in itself....

Rosa's words:
I agree with you all! There's nothing left for me to say! Nothing is more irresistible to Dutta than a woman in love with him! And this is the right time for him to realize that in spite of all of Naku's supposed crimes, he cannot help feeling for her! He'll love her but also hate her for making him love her against his will! That should be fun Day Dreaming But for all these to happen Dutta needs a big PUSH!
So, will ManiAnna abduct Naku??

In Sara's words:

That's what make them unique from every other Telly couples, they hardly get physical, yet U are bound to get bowled over by the intensity and passion they have in their relationship "the Chemistry" Dutta and Nakusha are sketched so beautifully that even when he just walked past her it gave me goosebumps...

Others
Now I have a LOT more choices here. I guess for this one I will chose the scene from Monday 21st June episode when Naku asks how can everyone just assume Dutta is no more. If Dutta had seen her that time dhoka or no dhoka he would have been proud of her and the thought wud have defnitely entered his mind that this woman has it in her to be Dutta Shreeram Patil's better half. Not because she thought he is alive but the way she rallied all his mourning family members and gave them hope. Yes...Kala tried to spoil it by taking away the credit and making it seem as if searching for Dutta is her idea but still AS and Baji know its Naku who brought back hope. And yeah we got to know that Naku wants to be tortured by Dutta. No wonder she hovers around him all the time. I want to know Naku what punishment are u looking forward to? Batao na! *Gives a conspirational look to Naku*...Btw Naku if you want we have lots of suggestions for you here:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1421516
Try them...the formulas esp Aisha's have been tried and tested...

Rocking entry SOTW: U already know which one I am talking abt...yes yes...its Anna's entry...the dance and all. OK...ok...just kidding. Its Dutta's re-entry. We all dearly missed Dutta and MR onscreen. Glad to have Dutta back...welcome back Dutta. I just wish Naku wud have run to Dutta and given him a hug on our behalf and if he objected she cud have said "Ae sunn...tere fans ne bola hain mere ko aisa karne ke liye...tere pass choice hain...mera hug ya phir 10..100..1000 ladkiyon ka hug ek saath". LOL!

O Le...le...le SOTW: Dutta doing a ziddi bachcha act with his Aai on the 23rd June episode.
Suhana did a perfect analysis of his ziddi bachcha act:
Dil to bachcha hai ji...he was acting cute little kid not wantin to eat vegetable, i know iam not makin any sense here guys kids don"t love vegetable(brococli) but in the end mom always feed them temptin them with icecream or chocolates..
Same with AS she is tellin dutta if u come in the mandir do the puja everything will allright.....ofcourse our dutta's reward will be NAKU .....some romance for us.....

And Madhia found a perfect cartoon for Dutta:

Dont kill me guys but Dutta even looked like this angry duckie...body language and all. ROFL!

Dostana SOTW: The LTL dostana gang is increasing on a daily basis. It started off with DuJi. Then Sudarshan got added...and then Kishore. On Thursday's episode it looks like Anna and Ganpat are new additions to the gang. Anna wants Dutta alive. Oh god...why? And there Ganpat runs after Naku to save Dutta. Lord! So I guess there is the dostana SOTW is destined to be a permanant feature...rather tha TaSha SOTW. So out of several scenes guess which one will it be this time? Yes it was the DuJi scene on 23rd June when DuJi took saath jeene marne ki kasme...right in front of Naku's eyes! Tauba! tauba! God...pls send a GIRL for Baji warna he wont leave Dutta alone and TaSha romance ka shuruwat nahin hoga.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Dialogue

Male

"Yahan mangne sey kuch nahi milta hai Aayi. Ye pathar ki muratain hain, ye kisi ka nahi suntey hain!" – Dutta (June 23rd)

*sigh* This dialogue was such an insight into yet another facet of Dutta's character. I loved it! Dutta's always been hesitant of endorsing a Supreme Being. He's always shied away from accepting a God and asking Him for help - he showed glimpses of that hesitation with Supriya but eventually let her talk him into it. And this fact has added to his even long list of disappointments with his "God" - Dutta's life isn't what he's hoped it would be when he was young and with every step he's noticed how he's gone away from that picture-perfect dream life of his. First his father got stolen from him, then his innocence, then his love and consequently his "simple man" standing got taken away from him too. He dared to think about getting married and taking a step towards normalcy, but even that was cruelly and complete crushed by Supriya. So can I really blame him for thinking that God has forsaken him? If He hasn't, then why does everything horrible and unfair comes charging towards Dutta? At least that's his argument - he hasn't been able to step back and realize all the good that came out of it too like his ability to help others, his luck of finding Nakku and his standing to provide for people less fortunate them him. He's being a human being and he's finally being angry at someone else other than himself for the state that he's in. Usually he takes all the blame and the responsibility for any situation and gets done with it in stride. But God is the only being that he's shown his humane and "innocent" side too, by getting angry at his lack of preventative measures and his decision to sit back and watch Dutta get hurt.

*realizes she might be rambling on*

*sigh* I love this dialogue!

Female

"Aayi Sahib, aap janti hain na apka beta kitna ziddi hai? Arey unhon ne toh kasam khai ha apne dushmanon ko sabak sikhane ki! Woh poori kiye bina woh kaise chaley jayengai? Abhi toh… Abhi toh unhoon ne mujhe bhi saza deni hai – meri zindagi nark banani hai! Woh koi kaam adhura nahi chorte… Kaise chaley jayengai?" – Nakku (June 21st)

*sigh* *shakes head knowingly*

Nakku, Nakku, Nakku! EVERY normal person gets upset at the thought of them being tortured at the hands of others, but here Nakku's using that as proof of Dutta's existence. *sigh* Main kya bolon.. The level of love and devotion she shows to Dutta is unbelievable. While everyone else was accepting his "death" and mourning, she stood her ground and refused to believe that any harm could happen to him. While everyone else hated her, she went on to soothe them in their time of pain. And while the man in question has vowed to hurt her, she hasn't let that stand in the way of her appreciation for him - in fact if anything she uses that as a reason for his well being. He promised! So how can he die without finishing it?! *sigh* *takes deep breath* I'm in love..

Literary Gem

"Kuch aur na sahi lekin meri kismat toh Bhao ko wapis zaroor ley aye gi!" – Kala (June 22nd)

I love how Kala manages to find this balance between her narcissism and her care for Dutta. She's worried about Dutta's well being but she is absolute clear about the roots of this care too - it's his role as a provider that she is more concerned with than his role as a brother. And she KNOWS he will be okay, she has faith in his well being. But this she clarifies, is because her "kismat" is good enough to not let anyone related to her get harmed. I LOVE how the dialogue writer manages to show this balance between Kala's narcissism and her "worry" for Dutta! *stares in awe*

"Mere ko aisa lagta hai k mere Dutta Bhao ne mere sey rishta tor diya hai… Kya Bhao! Jiyey ga toh saath, marey ga toh saath na!" – Baji (June 23rd)

*stares at the screen*

LOL!!!

*dies laughing*

I don't have a whole lot to say here, only because this dialogue is a tribute to Dostana. So ALL I require here is a moment of silence to appreciate the "love" these two men share!

*commences laughing*

"Aayi mein.. Mein sahib k pass jaye gi!" – Nakku (June 24th)

OMG! This dialogue might not be that "hard hitting" but what followed after definitely makes this worth the applaud. A dialogue as simple as this, a statement as factual as this was meant to show the urgency of the situation and it did. She was going to go to her "Sahib" and that was that. Once she said that, she ran without stopping for anyone or anything! *sigh* LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Oye Hoye

"Haathi kitna bhi baith jaye na Mani Anna, ghadhey sey ooncha hi hota hai!" – Dutta (June 22nd)

"Jab tak meri sansain chal rahi hain, unki kaise rukh sakti hain?" – Nakku (June 21st)

"Lekin pandit jee humare dhandey mein, shastra maut tak saath hi rehte hain!" – Baji (June 24th)

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Frndz…

Hwz everyone …all set hai na ..good ,,so I can start wid the W & F rite away ..don hav time .. I m gonna b so busy the cuming week wid guests & all ….ahhhh ,,mera kya hoga ..

The 1st W & F moment  dat touched me was the scene where baaji  tells everyone bout the chopper crash ..we got to see emotions cuming out 4rm everyone ,,,even Sundar .. I liked it the way he waz concerned 4 Aaye when she fell down … & Naku was so shocked ,,4 one moment I thought she had lost it when she asked baaji as to why everyone was crying * lol * ..at that even kishore , baaji luked concerned 4 her ..but then her faith that nuthin is gonna happen to Dutta …& I just luved the way Naku went over to aaye & assured her of nothing is gonna to her son & her suhaag ….whoa …way to go Naku ..

The 2nd W & F moment  is the scene …can u guess it …yh  ..its the dostana moment between the two buddies ….Baaji  who was crying like a kid  who has sumthing precious but then on seeing  Dutta he could sambhalofy himself …..his khushi k aansoo was so touching & funny at the same time ..& the way they both hugged …* laughing like mad * ..just see his smile …so cute ..* pulls Baaji cheeks *

The 3rd W & F moment is the return of Dutta to Patil Nivas ….just luved the way Naku felt Dutta presence  at the door behind her …the TaSha eyelock 4 a moment ..even Dutta couldn't help but glance at her b4 passing her …Naku hands automatically touching her mangalsutra relieved to knw that her suhaag is all right …& the next scene is the continuation when Dutta goes up to Aaye who is naraaz wid him 4 putting his life in danger again …She slaps him when Dutta hugs her ( ..aaye u should hav slapped him  way much earlier ..) & he even closes his eyes when she goes to slap him again but stops midway .. This was a very beautiful scene between mother & son ..& luked so genuine ..( I don want her to b the BH ..) ..& the lines " tera kaam hi aisa  lekin kya karein ,,hamara dil bhi to aaye ka dil hai ,,raha nahi jata" …I just luved these lines ..& had tears in my eyes .. Beautifully done ..

The 4th W & F moment is again the dostana moment  * loollzz * …It was such a sweet sceen ..Baaji asking Dutta not to go out alone again …& dat he hated himself  4 he felt that his Dutta bhao has broken  all ties with him ..he then sayz that " Kya bhao ….jeeyega to saath aur marega to saath na " …he is so relieved & happy when Dutta  nods his head as if approving or liking the idea ..

The 5th W & F moment is & is in fact the best scene of this whole week …the scene between Naku & Sethji …Sethji complaining  to Babi about Naku ,,that she has changed after marriage & God that he rarely comes or hears the poor pleas ….Naku way of comforting him through her talks that Gos does listen to the poor & in fact came in her dream last night & assured her that everything was gonna b all right  was very sweet ...

Okkiee folks that's it 4 this week …

Hav a blast during the weekend ..

Muuaahh ..Luv ya all

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Morning Girls! *Aisha Waves*
SO! What a Week, huh? We got a TaSha Scene that was pretty damned GOOD, we got the Plot moving on quite a bit and we got our Dutta back quite early on in the Week!
*Aisha Throws Pepsi to CVs*
You know for four days it wasn't actually that bad! Okay one thing that DID annoy me was how they dragged the Getting-To-Mandir part. They can drag stuff like that but not TaSha Scenes?
*Aisha Raises Eyebrow and Crosses Arms*
Really, CVs. Not fair. In fact, this week we got more DuJi than TaSha. Okay. We get it. It's hilarious, the whole Dostana thing. But CVs a word of advice? Less DuJi and More TaSha. I love Baji but I really don't want to hear any romantic lines coming out of his mouth which are intended for Dutta. That Mouth Organ Background Music? Ruined for me now. I will never again be able to hear that music without thinking of DuJi.
*Head Desk*
TaSha better get a pretty damned Good Romantic Background Tune to make up for this!
Okay so shall we get on with it?
*Aisha Grins*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

The DuJi Hug

The DuJi Hug. Yes. It had that much of an impact that it's all been capitalised. Now I have to admit when I saw this Scene I was moved. I really was. Of course I also almost choked to death on my own laughter as well.
*Aisha Glares at Cvs*
Seriously CVs. Have you been reading our stuff and to get back at us you've decided to take our thoughts and ideas and run with them as far as you can? I don't mind, in fact I LOVE this Dostana thing that's going on! But... guys... Tora Romance TaSha kay liyeh by chor do nah. Such heartfelt dialogues! And it's between Dutta and BAJI?
*Aisha Bewildered*
How is this fair to us TaShains? Bechari Naku! Abhi abhi toh oss ki shaadi hoey hain! And she's got competition already??? And I don't know what Vinay is doing and how he's decided to play these Scenes but seriously the guy is coming across as a sauten!
*Aisha ROFL*
 In the midst of threatening a gangster with death using a gun we get an emotional HUG between the two main Gangsters! What??? And what was up with that piano music when Baji saw Dutta??? And what the hell did you have to use the Mouth Organ music for???
*Aisha Choking on Laughter*
Satyanash kar diya! I can never again hear that music and not contribute it to DuJi. God Almighty, DuJi have their own background tune and TaSha don't?! CVs please. For the Love of Chocolate, please don't make it that DuJi is the asli prem kahani here!
But I have to give credit where it's due. That Scene was SWEET. As sweet as the Naku and SethJi Scene. But this Scene had Dutta in it so it won. It made me all emotional and I loved how Dutta showed us he wasn't angry with Baji! If only Naku had been in Baji's place instead!

*Aisha Smiles Wryly at DuJi*

Shock Moment: Baji Pounces on Dutta. That should have been NAKU.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(I would have given it a 10. How random was it? And so out of place as well! But that actually made it sweeter! *Aisha Bewildered*)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Baji's Confession to Dutta

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

Oh. My. God. OH. MY. GOD. What is going on? Baji CONFESSES Undying Love to DUTTA and Dutta Sharmaos, all in front of NAKU and AAYI SAHIB and to top it all off Aayi Sahib gives her BLESSING???

*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*

CVs this DuJi train is going full speed ahead while the TaSha Train hasn't even left the bloody station! If this is how you think you can build TRPs you can think again! As much as we LOVE DuJi we really don't appreciate Baji taking Naku's place and speaking words of Devotion to her Dutta.

*Aisha Looks Sternly at Baji*

I mean that one line: "Kya Bhao? Jeeyen gah toh saath.... Marey gah toh saath nah?"

*Aisha Looks Around Stunned*

What. The. Hell? Such a ROMANTIC line??? And you gave it to BAJI to say??? And what the hell is up with that piano music and the mouth organ tune???

*Aisha Throws Shoes at CVs*

But I admit. I laughed. I laughed so much I pulled a muscle in my back. Bloody CVs.

Shock Moment: Baji's Confession, Damn it...

(I have no words. Now that I've laughed it all out I feel drained and speechless. God. Bechari Naku didn't even get a proper LOOK.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Devi Kalavati. Again.

*Aisha Glares*

Aashka is really doing a Fabulous Job. I hate her guts. Especially when she told Naku and Baabi they would not be coming anywhere near the Puja.

*Aisha Glares Some More*

I mean, Naku is FAMILY now Kala. More family than YOU, You Witch. Why does she have to taunt Baabi like that, constantly? And Naku? I think you need to give her a snappy comeback again. Kala seems to think that was a fluke. But the Scene that REALLY made me angry was when she notices Dutta softening towards Naku and she IMMEDIATELY jumps in with her bakwas!

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Kala*

I mean, SHUT UP already! Must you go on and on and on? But Dutta did tell her to stop. Aye... that shut you up didn't it?

*Aisha Smirks Triumphantly*

Shock Moment: Kalavati. Hate her.

Shock Factor: 6/10

(I was expecting it. That's why it's a 6. Really, Kala... *Aisha Glares*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Anna Has a Dog Called.... Tiger?

*Aisha Blinks In Confusion*

Now.... I know Anna is supposed to be wacky. But... he called his dog TIGER? I mean, what? Tiger? Really? A dog?

*Aisha Scratches Head Perplexed*

Why? I mean, it's a DOG. I can understand a CAT being named Tiger but a Dog? I actually thought he meant a REAL tiger and I was impressed but when I found out Tiger is a Dog I just couldn't help thinking that Anna is a few screws loose. Dutta afraid of a Dog?

*Aisha Looks Disbelievingly at Anna*

Anna do you even KNOW Dutta? The guy would probably scare the crap out of the DOG.

And what was up with Ganput? We see him in the last few seconds of the last episode of the week and he runs after Naku to save Dutta??? As if Kishore, Sudarshan and BAJI aren't enough???

Shock Moments: Tiger Dog and Ganput

(It's a DOG called TIGER. What the hell?)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta and Aayi Ka Milan

*Aisha Gets Teary-Eyed*

It HAD to be this Scene. Just HAD to. What is more moving than a Mother and Son being Re-united after such a traumatic period apart? There's Dutta looking hale and healthy and Aayi Sahib is ANGRY. Angry that he put her through so much anguish and now he dares to stand there looking perfectly fine? I have to say I would have slapped him as well. It was a Mother's Anguish coming out in physical form. And Dutta! He just stood there calmly and let her take her anger out on him! I really felt for Aayi Sahib at that moment when she broke down and held Dutta close to her. I really hope she's not the Badi Hasti. She can't be. No one can fake that kind of emotion!

*Aisha Sobs*

God. I can't even describe how it made me feel. Just so MOVING. Wow. Tissue anyone?

*Aisha Hands Out Tissues Whilst Applauding LTL Cast*

Shock Moment: Dutta Hugs Aayi Sahib

Shock Factor: 8/10

(I bloody well cried like a baby watching that Scene. God.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Dutta's Return!

I'll tell you, Dutta may be a Gadha but MY GOD does the Gadha know how to make an Entrance!

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ApO9MaPPY0

*Aisha Jumps Around Crazily*

Really is there any need for me to say anything??? No I thought not! Just WATCH that Scene! Kya Chaal hain! Kya Style hain! Vah!

*Aisha Gazes In Awe Then Applauds Crazily*

Shock Moment: Dutta Comes Back!

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* This week was just BRILLIANT wasn't it???)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta! WHOOOO!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Where to start??? First there was his Jungle Entry! All that HOT Glory in One Shot! And then there was the Scene where he walked in and found Naku waiting for him! I found myself getting extremely Hot and Bothered when he looked at Naku in that Scene! Especially the sideways glance when he walked by her!

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

The Man is one Sexy Gorgeous Gadha.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

The way he LOOKS at her! The way he WALKS!

*Aisha Hands Out Ice Packs*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Milan

*Aisha Grins*

Ah Dutta! You Gorgeous Gadha, you! How HOT did he look when he turned up to find Naku waiting for him? That intense Look he gave her! The way he couldn't keep his gaze away from her!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

He was melting! He saw her and he saw the Love she has for him shining out of her eyes and he was mesmerised! He wanted to say something but he held himself back but he couldn't stop looking at her! And even when he's met Aayi Sahib he kept glancing back to Naku! And everyone noticed. YES! This was BRILLIANT. This is it girls! The Beginning of Dutta Melting for Naku! The chemistry was sizzling between them! So much tension! I wish Naku had reached out and touched him, God knows I would have probably jumped him... CVs give us more of this and I will be happy!

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQUsampWWOU

Shock Moment: TaSha Milan

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* There are not enough words to describe this Scene in all it's Hot, HOT Glory. And the ROMANCE! WOW. They didn't even TOUCH!)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Hello LTLians.. =) Another week of drag, drag and yet more more drag.. LOL.. So how how are you all? Excited for monday's episode? Is Naku's real face going to be revealed soon? *woooowiiiieeee.. lol* Disappointments?.. Well firstly something you all are disappointed about...!! Dutta out of the jungle!! *i know you loved the BaiTa re-union but weren't you all gutted knowing that there would be no jungle mein mangal? *besharams.. the lot of US.. LOL..!! Disappointment 2: Baiji never told Dutta that Naku was the only one who believed he was alive and that just cos the copter crash happened she didn't give up hope like the rest of the zooians who he calls family..*apart from Kishore and Kala does anyone act smart in that household? Disappointment 3: Why was a pooja conducted without Mrs Dutta S Patil? Ermmm.. yes she isn't accepted by his family as his wife but Dutta believes she is his wife AND.. isn't it her right to do the pooja with Dutta? Plus any pooja done SHOULD have Naku there, its aabsughaan if she doesn't? A husband can't do a pooja without his wife. simple as.. easy as that.. :D

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

hey,hi n howdy all...hope ur all ok...*hugz*

Whoa-K so b4 i get 2 SSOTW...i need 2 say sumink...its really very important...so here goes...

wow wow wow Dutta's return was jus so so so yummy...

*tilts head and stares off in2 space thinkin about Dutta's dreaminess*...

bk wiv it...well kinda...hehe...after a few Duttaless eps n such a slow pace...i was getting well angry wiv LTL n cv's...but wen i saw Dutta walking along in the precap n then on the ep...i was lyk yepz this is the main reason i watch...hehe...*wink*...It's funny that im saying this...but after this wks eps Baji is annoying me a lil less now...i think it was all the dostana scenes lolz...damn this dostana...theres no getting away 4m it...lmao...if Baji wasnt so blinded by jealousy he wud also b able 2 see the truth about Naku 2...

*fingers crossed* it happens soon...mayb wen Naku saves his Dutta bhau's lyf @ the mandir...the penny will finally drop...Okey dokey enuff wiv my show thgts...ima stop stalling now n jump 2 SSOTW... *smile*...

Actor

*looks a lil scared 2 say*...(voice in my head...darr muth koi kuch nahi kehehga)
sh sh shining star actor this week...goes 2...*closes eyes*

(n gets ready 4 all the shouts of "i knew it")...lolzzzz
...Mishal Raheja...
its not that im blinded by my madness 4 him i swear...*smiles*...really...im trying 2 make evy weeks section diff...but its outta my hands...any complaints about MR n Dutta's constant recieving shining star...shud b sent 2...Mishal 4 being such a gud actor or whoeva sketched Dutta's character...im jus not willing 2 take the blame...*hides under the bed*...lmao...Whoa-K so it turns out MR is a sher both on n off screen 2...after under goin surgery n resting 4 such a short tym...he was back on sets n shooting again...this alone shud of got him SS 4 actor...yikes mayb i shudn't of said that...as it may seem im being partial...hehe...ah well...lets c wat made him shine this wk...although he seems 2 shine all the tym 2 me...ermm mayb i shudnt say that either...

*note 2 self...shut up Jani...y are u saying such things...evy1 already thinks ur giving MR/Dutta stars 4 no gud reason...ur not helping them think otherwise...*

so kaha thi...yeah...wat made MR shining star actor...his return was lyk breathtaking na...lyk i said in Jaz's CR...i watched that same bit lyk 3 tymz...my mum thgt i'd lost th plot...aise b ho sakta hai kya...

*sits up st8 n looks sane...well tries anyway hehe*

he looked so so gorgeous...im hardly surprised Baji cudn't stop himself 4m jumping in2 his arms...main vaha hoti tho yehi karti...wat???...yeah ur ryt i wudnt hav the guts...hehe...
but that lil dostana reunion...was super cute...dosti ho tho aisi...lmao...na na...humeh nahi chaiye aise dosti...omg n wen Dutta slapped muni i was lyk haila...but it was wkd how Dutta was rubbing his hand b4 he actuallty went ahead and slapped the taste ryt out of muni's mouth...bet MR njoyed that..hehe...wat is it they say wat goes around cums around n all...ghar jaate hi gadhe ko b ek jaw breaking slap mila aayi se...luved how wen she was goin 2 slap him a 2nd tym MR shut his eyes...he looked lyk a nautghy lil kid...who was really sorry 4 being naughty...its no wonder AS cudnt slap him again...who cud slap such a cute face...was also sooo sweet how he walked 2wards n then past Naku...her eyes followed him...n even he was kinda watching as he walked by...i was jus lyk...awww...so cute na...then wen aayi in all her out ryt dumbness drags him 2 mandir 4 puja...it was so cheeky...but in a cute way...how he was stood outside the mandir but rufused 2 go in...the look on his face was lyk im not goin in n u cnt make me...hehe...ah but wen AS was giving his baba ka vaasta n all...his face...*weep weep*...was so sad...n wen he said "baba mere dil mein hai vo hi mere bhagwan hain"...damn that got me...pure torture...i was on the verge of shedding a tear...wen in the nex min Anna came on the screen...his singin madness had me gigglin again in no tym...even after Dutta agreed 2 do puja...the gussa look dint go from his face...

aise hi jaa ke bhet gaye puja mein...hehe...

Whoa-k guys...keh lo...hehe..."i knew MR was guna get this award"..."Dutta's hardly missin 4m Jani's section"...

(altho it has happened b4 cross my hart n hope 2 die it has)

its ok i dnt mind... *sticks out her tongue in a cheeky manner*...lol...

Character
hmmm this week character was a lil no go 4 me...no character was wow...
even Gadha dint do or say much...character wise... shock shock horror...
i knw even i cnt believe im saying it...*eyes wide wiv shock*...so...as annoyed as i was wiv AS...im giving this weeks shining star 4 character 2 her...i knw we all hav a teeny tiny bit of doubt in AS...wat wiv badi hasti n all...fir bhi i truely believe she luvs our gadha...as stupid as it may seem that she took him 2 do puja...after he'd only jus finished telling her Anna cud attack any1 @ anytym...madness on her part 2 wana go mandir where they are now sat wiv nakli pundits who are actually Anna's men...

lekin lekin lekin AS Dutta ke baleh ke liye kar rahi hai puja na...Whoa-K so i wasn't jumping 4 joy @ her tactic in getting her way wiv Dutta about doin puja...she practically used everything in the book of blackmail...emotional blackmail,guilt tripping n pata nahi aur kya kya...but i gotta giv it 2 her...she was set on havin the puja...n was guna get Dutta up those stairs 2 do it...by any means possible...after c'in her get her way lyk that...i think now that if she cums 2 believe in Naku b4 any1 else fully does...she will b able 2 bring Dutta round 2 the idea a lil faster 2...

Whoa-K so till nex week...
wen Naku saves the Day n Dutta's lyf too 4 that matter...*rubs hands* cnt w8...u all tc Dutta thgts n dreamzzzz 2 ya all...
im out...x

LTL Blooper Patrol

himalyanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujse..

1. The curious case of Missing Patti
Yes, you read it right, yaaron.. this mystery is about the disappearing pattis aka bandages.. or rather, I should say, it's the case of enigmatically reappearing bandages.. as and when the CVs remember..

Evidence A: Kala's bandage missing on Monday (21 June) episode but mysteriously re-appearing when D walks into the house on Tuesday.. did she just put one on to grab Bhau's attention?

Evidence B: Dutta's bandage missing on Tuesday.. in fact there was no trace of a wound on his right hand (where he had broken the bottle and Naku tried to apply balm) when D made his heroic reentry and when he dulo-fied Mani Anna... neither was it there when he came home and got pitaofied at Aai Sahib's hands... BUT.. as soon as he had a shower and changed into a yummy brown-gray pathani suit, we see a white bandage in his hand... did Bhau hurt himself while taking a shower? Of course CVs had been so excited to catch a glimpse of Dutta after so many days that they forgot all about it..

2. The case of magic makeup (special category: recurring LTL blooper)
I am pretty sure most of you will agree with this... Naku's make-up looks so different almost everyday.. She looks so dark one day and so much fairer the next... she has an excellent manicure and painted nails one day... a luscious lipstick one day........
CVs, Naku might be Mrs. Dutta Shriram Patil in name.. but not yet in spirit.. it looks weird for a "maid" to be made up so nicely...

Chief Officer's note - I understand Mahi had to fly back and forth due to a wedding and we cant expect her to attend a wedding without manicured hands... I applaud her dedication to work.. but this is my section and me, as the Chief (and only) Officer of Blooper Patrol, have complete rights to call whatever I want as a blooper.. **hmph!**

3. The case of the "poor" Don
Obviously yaar... A Don who has only 2 vehicles at his disposal is poor of course... I dont blame that Naku in her adrenaline-induced josh wants to sprint to the temple that took soooooooo long for D and then the Pundit to reach... (and I am pretty sure she will reach the mandir before her suhaag has the milk/sweet... after all, she has equal share too).. okay, coming back to the topic, Ganpat runs behind her, without trying to find an alternative means of transport? yaar Ganpat, Naku apne suhaag ke pyar mein josh mein aake bhaag rahi hai... how will you manage to run till the mandir dude??

4. The case of the "invincible" Don
D gets into a helicopter crash and comes out with not even a single karoch (except a stain on his forehead that magically disappears after his shower)??!! agreed CVs, he is the hero.. he is a maha purush.. lekin yeh thoda.. zyada hai.. did he cheeno-fy the pilot's parachute and jump out before the latter crashed it? or did D crash the copter to teach the gaddari pilot a lesson and walk away happily?

**Mega Blooper of the week**
I understand there have been some date problems with the actors.. but CVs... Monday's episode stuck out like a sore thumb in terms of editing....
It was so so obvious that scenes with Aai Sahib and the men were taken together, scenes with Naku and Kala at another time and the shots of Leela and Roop were taken at an altogether different time... you could just see it from the way nobody moved except Naku.. none of te ladies bothered to catch their Aayi when she swooned (left the job to the men).. and there were some pretty obvious slip-ups... too long to write in detail and the Chief Officer got bored.. so if you are interested, re watch it..

**The almost-blooper**
D says to Aai Sahib that he has lost his faith in God (and some more blah blah) coz he took his Baba and childhood from him... I was almost about to yell "BLOOPER" and point out his darn-hot-red-dhoti-bare-chest-puja that Sups made him do... but at the last moment D himself remembered and mentioned it... So yeah, one blooper off the chart..

Alright, that's it for the week... hoping for a bug-free next week (mera kaam asaan).. And dont forget.. The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti..

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Hmmm this week we have a very unlikely winner ...and that is Kala's better half Kishore ...cause he really looked neat and suave in the Saffron/Orange kurta ..suited him to the T, also a special mention for his bitter half Kala ....boy was she looking drop dead gorgeous in that Purple Sari that she wore for the puja (I think it was purple or blue ...the online video quality was horrid sorry cudnt make out the colours exactly!!!).But Kishore ... i have to say he has been most consistent with his dressing sense right thru the show .....he has never been off really so he needs the appreciation for that.

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Uska ya Unka

Dono Taraf Aag Hai Lagi

Ok…Enough Already

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The You Should Be In Jail for Causing Girls to Faint Award: …goes to… *drum roll*… DUTTA/MISHAL!! (duh! like you didn't see that one coming) …I seriously don't know how many times I watched his reentry scene…wow…just…WOW!! this man just oozes hotness out of everything fiber of his being!! how..just..HOW!? its ridiculous…just watching him walk with his signature poker face look…it can induce heart palpitations, fainting spells which can lead to serious cranial damages…now im glad that I cleared up the benefits with the reporters for LTL Express because clearly the hopstial is gonna be full of us fighting for our lives thanks to Dutta/Mishals drop dead gorgeous looks!

2. The Scorching Intimacy Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DuJi…this week…more than anything else…it was about Duji…and come on…you know im not lying…Baji's search safal raha kyun ke Dutta Bhao aagaya hai vapas…and that interaction between them…the lines…"jeyenge toh saath aur marenge toh saath" (something like that)…then the phycial closeness…Dutta holding onto Baji as he spoke…looking deep into Baji's eyes…assuring him (B) that with him by Dutta's side nothing can happen and he cant even sooch about leaving him…wow…just wow!! why do I doubt we will even get a scene like that between TaSha in the distant future…it was simply an aww inducing scene…you just wanted to put your had over your heart and say "aww…kya pyaar hai"…but then you realized it was two dudes!! lmfao…iss show ko CV's ne kya se kya bana diya….

3. The Mrs. Marathon Runner Patil Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU…of course…did you see how that girl took off as soon as she found out that Dutta's life was in danger…I mean…we didn't expect any less from her…but really…running out like that…RUNNING…in HEELS!! *shocked muh*…im all for heels…I wear them to work everyday…and im very comfortable in most of them…I could walk around my hospital at least 30 times before I feel any pain cuz of the shoes…but running…never in my dreams…yes given…Naku's heels were small and not pencil-heel's but still…even the small heels can do a number on your feet if you run…hats of to you Naku…you go girl…you go and save your gorgeous dostana gadhas life!!

4. The I Hope He's Back for Good Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ANNA…dotn know about you guys…but im a little tired of having only dostana stuff in my CR's this week…what is up with that…its over kill now…I hope that Anna sticks around for a while…he has two purposes…ek toh…the man is maha hilarious…jaab bhi screen pe aata hai toh mujhe toh bohot hasata hai…just his singing and dancing reentry had me rolling…aur dusri vaja…he has the potential to bring TaSha closer…all he has to do is find out that Naku is Dutta's wife…he kidnaps her…Dutta has to save her…or…he can shoot Dutta or try to…but Naku takes the bullet…making that gorgeous gadha realize how pure Naku's love for him is…so Anna…you may be Dutta's enemy…but you are my friend…so long as you do what I tell you!!

5. The It's the Little Things That Count Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…TASHA…so after everyone pointed out that after his return home, Dutta had infact…in his own…Dutta Bhao style…acknowledge Naku…he had walked in and was headed towards aayi sahib…and just as he passed Naku…he didn't stop…but he didn't ignore her either…he turned his head to sort of look at her…but not directly…you know what I mean…im sure you all watched that scene a few times…but even that sideways look…haye…saach mein dil chu gaya…it seemed almost involuntary…like it came from inside…deep down…deep deep down he knows he just KNOWS that Naku really and truly cares/loves him and she could never hurt him…he knows that she was beside herself with worry while he was missing…it was like he was telling her, "haan main tik hoon, tumhe fikar karne ki koi zarurat nahin hai" …and Naku…this woman is great…she was over the moon that her husband came back…sahi salamat…the smile on her face expressed her feelings…and as she watched him it was like she was thinking "aap sahi salamat vapas aagaye hai…baas…mujhe aur kuch nahin chahiyeh"…even in this situation where no one cares for her (other than Babi)…she cares for everyone so much…especially Dutta…wow…this was a long winded award…lol…

6. The OMG Can You Get Any Cuter Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…this man…this man is gonna kill us dead!! there are so much depth to his character…I was absolutely floored when he said that all his life there has been only one God he has knows and that God was his father…*taliyaan*…in this day and age when many sons cant be bothered with their parents…here is one who worships them…I LOVE THAT!! hats off to you Dutta…you've earned so much respect in my eyes on that line alone…wow!!

Shout Outs

From Ksh

To PremLeoManav(Sheeba) and Naina_Mishal for all the wonderful FFs written so regularly. Also to the other FF writers including the editor of this NL to update ur FFs.
To Ritu for uploading everything TaSha related on her youtube channel.

From Jaz

To the newest member of the LTL Express…YETI! *woot woot*…hats off to you for a wonderful Blooper sections…and omg…you called it Blooper Partrol…*happy tears*…back when I first joined IF for Kasam Se…me and my bff Guli were the officla Blooper Patrol of KS forum…you brought back very happy memories!! *hugz*…you did a fabulous job I can already tell…although I haven't read it…but I will paaka…you know…aaram se…he he..

Also…shout out to all you wonderful LTL-ians for wishing me luck on my first day (the whole week went off pretty well)…thanks for the encouraging Pm's and all..you guys rock…best forum on IF…*hug*…*muah*…and thanks to putting up with my delay's in posting the CR's…but still coming to participate..i know..i have to reply to tons of stuff…and I will get to them this weekend!! oh and just fyi for those of you asking me to update (ahem ahem…ksh and jani)…updates for BOTH ff's are ready…just waiting on a certain someone's comment…he he…and I think you know who she is…*evil laugh*…love you guys loads!!

A shout out to Orpa…my sweet niece…she's had a tough week this past week…its summer vacation and mom is home…not a good combination…uppar se…computer is totally down…so *hugz* for you Orpa…hang in there…it will get better…love you!! ill see you soon...me and fairooz are coming over after i get off!!

Editors Note

*woot woot* people….major *woot woot*…can you believe that we've reached week 15 of our news letter…the choti si LTL Express has grown by leaps and bounds getting better and better with each issue…its been rocking since the beginning…you know…cuz we (LTL-ians) are cool like that…the LTL Express is hands down…the BEST news letter on the block…*woot woot*…lol…round of applause to everyone…the reporters and of course the readers (which is usually the reporters…lol…double duty)…you guys are all awesome and I love you all!!

Have a great weekend!!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
😛 Yeehoooo.............Another rocking edition of the LTL has arrived...

Freshly served from th OVEN of LTL.....by Master Chef 'Jaz' with all the masalas n tadkas added by our wonderful Reporters...

Fabulous job guys...👏👏👏👏 

Luv the LTL n... luv ya all...❤️
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Its up...now I sure who is the culprit who made it Saturday after noon for USA and Sunday morning for India.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Express out  ...😲😲
soo sooooonnn ....😲😲
I must b dreaming ....🥱
Jazzie tabiyat to theek hai .....tumne aaj jaldi kaise nikal diya...!🤣🤣
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*looks around sheepishly*

I hear something about "comments" and "late".. *embarrassed muh*

Uhhh Uhh.. I don't know who you guys are talking about..

*runs away*

🤣🤣
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jazzie the person ur referring to comment first has to comment on mine ..
She has to comment on urs 4 only one part .....
but she hasn't commented on mine 4 the last 3 parts .....
i hope the person is reading this & this includes u too Jazzie ....Hmmphh
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*looks angrily*

Kaun hai ye useless person jo comment hi nahi kar raha!

*looks at Shabz for approval*

Don't worry! I'm on your side! 😃

🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Orpa: Thanks for the brief summary

@Fivr: Perfect DOTW. I loved ur analysis of Male DOTW. we always had an inkling that something's not right b/w god and Dutta(first at his irritation seeing his sisters praying for him and then later his hesitation when supriya asked him to come to the temple)...finally we got to see it. I love how the CVs are one by one displaying layers of dutta's personality thru his reactions to the situation around him. Also this temple incidents shows how much dutta was willing to let go of his beliefs for his would be wife's happiness.

@Shabz: Even I loved the scene b/w mother and son. esp dutta closing his eyes expecting another slap. that was so sweet...he was like a bachcha...apart from the mandir scene when he threw tantrums.

@Aisha: Baji pounces on Dutta? ROFL! And here I wanted Naku to do it. And when anna demanded he wanted Dutta alive I thought another one for the dostana gang. Then he said tiger and i thought yet another one. thankfully tiger was a dog. ROFL. and yes ganpat too is after him. i tell u...its dutta's wedding gear that has gotten all the men hyperventilating.
The AS - Dutta scene was sweet...esp Dutta closing his eyes to brace up for the slap. the best part was mother-son looked at naku after the reunion as if acknowledging naku's love and worry for him.
"OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock" and "OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock" - OMG I agree with u...kya chaal hain...kya style hain...kya ada hain...main toh mar gayi! Now why did u post the link? I am now seeing all the Tasha scenes in Ritu's channel. Hmppph!

And the "OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock"-forget touching...they didnt even talk...dutta is supposed to be angry and acted all rootha hua. but...sigh!

Sanraj: Yes even I wish Dutta knew that Naku was the only one who didnt lose hope. I hope baji or AS tell him someday.

Jani: I believe u...there has been no MR in ur section last week. I am with u. I support u!

@Yeti: Welcome to the NL reporters team yeti...himalayan yeti. And what a rocking job you have done! I agree on "The case of the "invincible" Don"...I mean how did Dutta do it. The copter was flying and it crashed didnt it? How did he come out unscathed to find Mani anna? Or was the copter landed smoothly in the jungle...Dutta then did such a haal of the copter and the pilot and went off in search of Mani anna.

Btw I noticed there was a wound on dutta's hand when he walked into the house. But there wasnt one in the jungle scene. Looks like the director and MR forgot abt the bottle breaking scene in the excitement of his re-entry and later remembered it.

And yeah...even I was thinking yeh hua blooper with him forgeting his "darn-hot-red-dhoti-bare-chest-puja" but yeah! he remembered....and poor guy now he doesnt even take supriya's name. prolly feels like a fool falling for the old crappy tricks.

@rdfan: yes kishore was a surprise winner this week. but yes he is always spot on.

@Jaz: U didnt do the Thurday CR. *angry face*
And yeah...Dutta/MR have to go to jail. Uff! Btw pls dont wait for that certain someone's comments...she knows what do ie start reading from the part she has to catch up...comment and then read the later parts.

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excellent issue👏👏👏
I particularly liked the blooper section by Yeti.👍🏼
Good to see someone other than datta/naku/kala becoming fashion icon of the week.
Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great work girls...as usual 👏 👏