DOTW: How will Naku patao Dutta?

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OK Guys...Lots of heavy duty stuff goes on in the show. So I thought lets have a light hearted discussion for this week. So we know Dutta is a sher and we want him purusing his sherni and wooing her. But then Naku is no less than Dutta when it comes to guts and courage. She fell for Dutta first and confessed her love for him first in front of her family, his family, his friends and relatives. She once again re-afftirmed her feelings for him despite all the insults and torments. Now what if breaking conventions Naku had to woo Dutta? Think of all ideas she could use to woo him from wild and whacky to sweet and sugary. Think of anything apart from the serious and heavy duty one like proving her innocence and Kala being proved guilty. Just imagine a situation where Dutta himself starts feeling Naku is innocent without any proofs but still isnt able to believe that someone can love him. So c'mon guys...put on your thinking caps and start discussing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED!😆

Okay I actually read once somewhere that you can make someone fall in love with you😉
It IS possible! So below are how you can do it and basically what Naku should be doing as well!

1. Hang around lots...but then be unavailable

The more you interact with someone, the more they'll like you. True fact, girls! Several studies show repeated exposure to practically any stimulus makes us like it more (the only time it doesn't hold true is if our initial reaction to it is negative). So forget about being aloof, evasive, and unavailable in the beginning. Instead, find lots of excuses to spend time with him.

THEN just when you're convinced you've won them over and they like you, start being a little less available. And then even less, until they hardly see you at all.

You've now effectively instigated the 'law of scarcity'. We all know this one: people want what they can't have and by constantly being available, you diminish your value. If you could get diamonds whenever you wanted them they wouldn't be precious now would they? The law of scarcity only makes them want you. Be around and then not around and they'll want and like you. I'm stating the obvious here, but liking someone is important.

We talk endlessly about chemistry, passion, sexual attraction, and even more about love, yet the word 'like' rarely gets a mention. Opposites don't attract long-term; we search for similarities in a partner. Most of us can't see the point in hanging around friends we don't like, so why do it with a lover? Liking someone is more important long-term than actually loving them. It's not just similarities in our personalities that count.

So what should Naku do with this info?

Well. Naku has already tried Rule No1! And Dutta DID start to Like her and would look for her when she was around him! Of course now he hates her BUT thats just Denial. He likes her still. He married her after all. You know what they say right? In wine is Truth😆 So basically Naku needs to do the same thing again! Be around him 24/7 and then when he's used to her being around she should ignore him and be unavailable😉 He'll be running after her☺️

2. Don't do nice things for him. Let him do nice things for you

Right we all know that when we do something nice for someone, it makes us feel all gooey inside😛 You feel pleased with yourself and warm toward the person you've just spoiled. To justify the effort or expense, we often over-idealise how wonderful he is to deserve it! End result: we like the person more. When someone does something nice for us, we feel pretty damned good. But there are a whole lot of other emotions that come into play, and they're not all good.  

Sometimes we feel overwhelmed.  That's Dutta right there isn't it? There's pressure to live up to being the wonderful person who inspired such a gift/act, not to mention pressure to return the favour. It's even trickier if the 'nice thing' comes from someone you like very much but aren't sure about yet. Got the point? When we're infatuated with someone, we're desperate to do nice things for them.

So what should Naku do? Uh well... it's a bit difficult for Naku to follow this Rule right now... Dutta isn't really in a Be-Nice Mood is he?😆 But I think Naku should be nice to him anyways. Be so nice that he gets overwhelmed SO Overwhelmed that he feels guilty and will want to be nice in return😆

3. Give them the eye

Another true fact: couples who are deeply in love look at each other 75 per cent of the time when talking and are slower to look away when someone else dares to intrude.

That one sentence pretty much screams TaSha doesn't it? When do they NOT look at each other??? And since they've got married Dutta is constantly checking Naku out!

And Naku is ALWAYS looking at Dutta😍 Can't blame her really can we?
*Aisha Fans Herself*

So well... Naku just needs to keep checking Dutta out all the time! See when you look at someone more than 75% of the time in a conversation and you keep eye contact for as long as possible the other person's brain comes to the conclusion that this person loves them. BUT it also releases a hormone in the person who is getting checked out that is only released when you're in love! So the person thinks they must be in love with the person who is constantly checking them out!
I swear to God I am not making this stuff up😃
So the more Naku checks Dutta out the more he'll think "she loves me" and then he'll start thinking "I love her too" YES!!!! *Aisha Parties* And then he can go ahead and start falling for her😳

4. Don't look away

Another important fact: The couples who are in love take longer to look away when someone else joins the conversation. Again, if you do this to someone who's not in love with you (yet), you trick his brain into thinking he is, and even more of that hormone floods into his bloodstream. So Naku just simply has to lock eyes with Dutta and keep him there, even when he has finished talking or someone else joins the conversation.

This technique may sound incredibly cliched but, believe me, if done properly it can literally take your breath away. Seriously. I tried it. It TOTALLY worked. Ahem. And I did it with my Fiance. Uh... yeah.

*Aisha Looks Uncomfortable*

Hey my sister told me to do it! Ahem.

Anyways. If you're too shy to gaze openly then look away and at the other person who's joined the conversation, but every time they finish a sentence, let your eyes bounce back to the person you're interested in. This is a checking gesture - you're checking his reaction to what the speaker is saying - and lets him know you're more interested in him than the other person.

And actually Naku does this already! Remember that TeddyBear-Baji-Dutta-Naku Scene? She was doing it when Baji was teasing Dutta! Watch that Scene again I swear that is what she was doing!

*Aisha Re-Reads Post* Uh... is this answering the question Ksh?😆 I will update when I have other ideas😆

Here's another one:

5. Tell Him You Love Him As Often As You Can

Naku has no problem with this😆 I hope she keeps telling him how she feels about him because it will wear him down eventually and he WILL melt! Who wouldn't melt if someone kept telling you they love you? Hearing that someone loves you can make anyone feel all warm and gooey inside😃

Aisha xxx😉
Edited by thornewood9 - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*ahem* *ahem*

*bats eye lashes*

Let me think about this.. Since I know NOTHING about seduction here! *innocent muh*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
All the girls of this forum are so bholi bhali...we dunno what's it to patao a guy. Wud rather shrink away and hide inside...err a pallo/chunni/odhni. What did u girls think? Where did you think I would suggest hiding inside?
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fivr: I am EAGERLY waiting to read your Innocent Post😉

And Ksh: Where else to hide? Hmm *Ponders* Let's ask Madhia😆

Aisha xxx😉
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi kshreya very nice topic yaar 👍🏼 but i have lost my thinkin cap 🤣 somewhere .jokes apart reading ur post i thought of DDLJ SCENE.. iam imaginin dutta and nakku lost in jungle its is snowin heavly.they find a hut to spend a night ...naku is feeling really cold they are catchin the glances,dutta lit a fire...dutta looks around finds liquor he starts to drink ,,offer some to naku if she wants to survive...she starts sayin her usual lecture.."saab maat piyo" sorry my hindi bad....but he still drinks it and passes out....next thing u know we see naku in totally new avatar singing
Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main
Arre Na Re Na Re Na
Zara Sa Ghoom Loon Main
Arre Na Re Na Re Na
Aa Tujhe Choom Loon Main
Arre Na Re Na Baba Na
Main Chali
Banke Hawa
Rabba Mere
Mainu Bacha
sorry yaar iam not that good at writin but tried to imgaine naku seducin dutta like this something hatke
   😉
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you thornewood9 Its billiant piece of work. Just wanted to say a thankyou for your lovely comment...........😍👏
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naku must not shrink away from Dutta, even in times of his anger. She must look at him, like what are you doing?

Naku must be caring in her actions, as she always has been. She cannot be shy about touching him, e.g. when he tries to pull away from her help.

Naku must defend herself and challenge Dutta as to why he thinks he is so right. How can he know everything? How can he know what she is feeling inside?

Naku whenever possible must become "light-hearted", not take him too seriously...and occasionally walk away. I agree with Aisha's point here.

KalyWayne07 thumbnail
It's very lovely TW9 and I totally agree with you. (: Um...Idk Shreya but I think Nakku needs have eye contact with him often, never leave him alone such as bg, when he is sleeping she stay awake for him, protects him from everyone. Idk...Shreya, I have lost my thinking cap girl. ):
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

All the girls of this forum are so bholi bhali...we dunno what's it to patao a guy. Wud rather shrink away and hide inside...err a pallo/chunni/odhni. What did u girls think? Where did you think I would suggest hiding inside?

ksh, 1 more suggestion the famous KURTA😆 I  would love to hide there😆