Comic Relief: Ok...Enough Already

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok people...this CR is in a bit of a rush...as it is im late to go to Bhabi's house...if Orpa is mad its all YOUR fault...i came here for you guys..😆😆...got home...showered...then came here for the CR...oh and i have to read most of the comments from yesterday's CR...i think...ill definitely reply to those today after i get home 😃😃😃 so here it goes...

Ok...Enough Already

oh God...🤣...these CV's are gonna kill me...they are just gonna kill me with this Dostana track...the mouth organ music...the "jeeyenge saath aur marenge toh saath" wala dialogue 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is the LIMIT!! tauba...aaj tak Naku ne bhi aaisa nahin kaha...we know she feels it...but she hasnt said it yet...uff...yeh Baji bhi naa...he's stepping all over Naku's lines ...aab Naku kya kahegi...she's just gonna say "ILU ILU" over and over...until the gorgeous gadha gets it through his head...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...but im telling you...the CV's are coming on this forum and choring my ideas!! *hmph* 😡 that is NOT apprecaited...kam se kam credit toh deh doh...😉😉😉....then when AS was going somewhere with Dutta..Baji was following...the look on his face 😆😆😆 its like he's saying "Aayi Sahib...aap mere Dutta ko lekar nahin jaa sakti...main usse nahin chod sakta" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...but now...as funny as it is...they've got to stop focusing on the Dostana track and move on to TaSha damnit!! 😡😡

and ya...AS was maha annoying today...poocho kyun 😉😉😉 kyun ke...she answered every one of Dutta's questions with...what...ANOTHER QUESTIONS  it was so annoying...im like...uff...sida javab kyun nahin dete? 

ok...thats it for today...ill admit..i skipped through a good chunk of it...😳😳😳...but i didnt miss the emotional blackmail that AS did of Dutta by using his father...😲😲 yeh AS bhi kaam nahin hai 😉😉...and i couldnt miss Anna's re-entry...his singing AND dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....iske bare mein kya kahoon?...😕😕😕 chodo...now im off...will be back to discuss soon 😃😃

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 Me and Ksh have already discussed the Dostana that was going on in todays episode!

Kya line mara!😉

Seriously Baji needs a girl😆
And I am so glad you saw the Dancing Return of Anna!🤣

Aisha xxx😉
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey jaz finally u here 🤗 ya totally agree with u enough of dostana already . 🤣
hopefully we get see some Tasha romance soon 😍
AS was emtionally blackmailin dutta ,bechara finally gave in...my sweeto 😍
tomorrow our paro is gonin to run to save her pati parmeshwar...i wanna see dutta's reaction and the fight squence haila kya scene hoga..😍
Anna is totally hilarious 🤣 🤣 KOI angle se ye DON nahi dikhata ye 🤣 singing main hoon don.... 🤣 .
apne dutta ke tho kya style hai marjawaa...out of this world 😍 hum toh fida hai aap par 😉
thanx jaz for ur amazin CR..... 👍🏼 🤗 take care see u around...Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Baaji: mereyko aisa lagi ki MEREY Dutta Bhau ne meresey rishta hi thod diya....
Dutta: Eh.......
**yeti stunned** 😲😲

Baaji: jeeyega bhi saath.. aur marega bhi saath... haina Bhau?
Dutta: (Nods head)
**yeti gasps.. holds her head.. faints in style 😉 ....... and goes into a coma**  😆😆😆

CVs, by any chance, did Naku's and Baaji's dialogue scripts get interchanged today? 😆 YEH KYA HORAHA HAI YAHAAN!!! 🤣

**determined muh** CVs hamare maange poori karlo.. Baaji keliye ek achi si LADKI lao!!!! **raises janda and starts andolan** 😆😆😆

on to other stuff...
Anna dancing and singing "Aa ante amalapuram" --> 🤣 🤣
Aai Sahib's emotional atyachar --> 😕😕 😡
Dutta's obvious pain and cant-forget-anything mood --> 🤗
D pointedly ignoring Naku --> 💔

One more request to CVs ----------- GET ON WITH THE STORY, WILL YA!!!! 😕
😕

Edited by himalayanyeti - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Aisha: yaar im telling you..we need to open a marriage bureau just for Baji Rao...this dude needs a chick for sure...taab jaake woh Dutta ka picha chodega...tauba 🤢🤢🤢 and ya..i saw you and ksh discussing Duji on my CR from yesterday 😆😆😆...they are really stretching this thing...😕

@ suhana: its so annoying that we see all kinds of romance...Duji...Kishore/Sundar...even Anna and his fish/movie posters...but the one type of romance we want to see...TaSha...the CV's do not deliver...whats up with that...clearly they enjoy torturing us 😡😡😡...

@ yeti: i didnt know if i wanted to cry or die laughing when they showed the Duji scene...😕😕...ek taraf se toh...it was maha hilarious...but dusri taraf se...i was like damnit...these are Naku's lines...Baji...SHUT UP!! 🤢🤢...i can just see your OMG section this week...filled with Duji...i know i've got a few awards for them 😆😆😆...

JAZ

-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, how's the new job?

Anyways, back to topic. Baji. Seriously, this is getting way too obvious. The scene in the jungle was touching and totally out of place at the same time. Baji looked like a little boy (not only because of the height difference). But then yesterday, wow. I know this is supposed to be more than a normal friendship. Much deeper, especially since in their line of work they have to trust each other deeply. But it's getting beyond brotherhood now 🤓

What will Baji do when Dutta finally falls for his wife and wants to have some privacy? Will he be sitting at the door, maybe getting drunk and singing sad love songs?

But Anna, how much I've missed that guy and his singing and dancing 🥳 But what I thought was even more hilarious was the dumb grin on this other's guys face when Anna told him that's his favorite song. I half expected them to have a chat about songs, movies, actors... these guys took the wrong careers, I tell you.

And today, I guess, we'll see Naku run all the way to the temple and reach there just in time - again: "Run, Forest! Run!"Edited by eva2 - 13 years ago
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: himalayanyeti

**yeti stunned** 😲😲

**yeti gasps.. holds her head.. faints in style 😉 ....... and goes into a coma**  😆😆😆

CVs, by any chance, did Naku's and Baaji's dialogue scripts get interchanged today? 😆 YEH KYA HORAHA HAI YAHAAN!!! 🤣

**determined muh** CVs hamare maange poori karlo.. Baaji keliye ek achi si LADKI lao!!!! **raises janda and starts andolan** 😆😆😆

on to other stuff...

😕

hima, this was really hilarious 🤣🤣
🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: himalayanyeti

**yeti stunned** 😲😲

on to other stuff...

😕

Today when Anna said he wants Dutta I was like haila...another one joins the dostana gang!
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Today when Anna said he wants Dutta I was like haila...another one joins the dostana gang!

Not just Anna Ksh! Did you see Ganput run after Naku???🤣
Bechari Naku! So many guys are after HER Man! No wonder she's running at superspeed!

Aisha xxx🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Not just Anna Ksh! Did you see Ganput run after Naku???🤣
Bechari Naku! So many guys are after HER Man! No wonder she's running at superspeed!

Aisha xxx🤣

Oh yes! Yeh Kya ho raha hain! I had forgotten abt Ganpat. Jab se the men have seen dutta in his dulha costume everyone man wants him as his dulha.