Written Update 24th June 2010

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so quick shabzπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘........r u too in d marathon race wid Naku to do d updatesπŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ganpat runs behind Naku? OMG! 🀣🀣🀣
Is there another entrant to the dostana gang? 🀣🀣🀣
So Naku is already getting a makeover? First she is putting makeup and looking nicer...then she got a manicure and now heels. all this when she is supposed to be pining for her husband to acknowledge her as his wife.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the only scene i liked in the epi was of Naku and sehtjee .. and sethjee called dutta "jeeja jee" Loved hearing that!!

thanks for the update shabz
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Ganpat runs behind Naku? OMG! 🀣🀣🀣
Is there another entrant to the dostana gang? 🀣🀣🀣
So Naku is already getting a makeover? First she is putting makeup and looking nicer...then she got a manicure and now heels. all this when she is supposed to be pining for her husband to acknowledge her as his wife.

Mahi has clipped her nails 😊
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SAraW

the only scene i liked in the epi was of Naku and sehtjee .. and sethjee called dutta "jeeja jee" Loved hearing that!!

I agree. The rest could have been wrapped up in 6-7 mins! Why are they doing this Sara? πŸ˜’
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Btw Naku tells sethji after the pooja all will be fine. Plus Mahi also said that dutta will start trusting her a little after this incident. so maybe finally we will see some positive movement in the TaSha relationship. but too bad we have to wait till prolly next monday or tuesday to see this.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I agree. The rest could have been wrapped up in 6-7 mins! Why are they doing this Sara? πŸ˜’

yeah...they seem to be digging their own grave with the slow pace. both agle janam and Yeh Rishta despite being older and weird are always in top 10. the LTL CVs need to pull up their socks and give the show some pace.
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey shabz thanx for super fast update...CvS never fails to
suprise us with twist and turns.naku runnin in heels and
ganpat following her..she must have really praticed running
around in heels to impress dutta,naku he is already impress
and in love with u but don't want express his feelings...
Can't wait for Monday to come.....
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw Naku tells sethji after the pooja all will be fine. Plus Mahi also said that dutta will start trusting her a little after this incident. so maybe finally we will see some positive movement in the TaSha relationship. but too bad we have to wait till prolly next monday or tuesday to see this.

ya...i think the temple is quite far..... three days to reach the temple πŸ˜›  for nakku's  marathon race πŸ˜†πŸ˜†