Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
im  back! lol...i didnt wanna argue with shruthi anymore. lol. dude prats gonna start lovng krishna now... im so excited.
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

im  back! lol...i didnt wanna argue with shruthi anymore. lol. dude prats gonna start lovng krishna now... im so excited.

Ahemm... Someone is scared of Shruthi's arguing skills!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I'm sure Pratigya will fall in love with Krishna SOMEDAY! And I get the feeling - THAT SOMEDAY is NOT nywhere close by! 

I dont think and dont really hope that Pratigya is gonna start LOVING Krishna JUST COZ she feels guilty about misunderstanding him!  I dont think that would be true love!  YES, she will become A LOT more understanding and nice towards Krishna BUT LOVE is still a long way to go! πŸ˜›

Now, dont go and think that me is ruining ur excitement! COZ, since its a fictional show, even I want Pratigya to fall in love with Krishna - NOT out of guilt BUT bcoz she found/saw SOMETHING in Krishna that attracted her, EXACTLY like SOMETHING in Pratigya attracted Krishna and he fell for her - in a magical moment, just like that!😍
Edited by limits - 13 years ago
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think they will have suhaag raat soon. im optimistic.
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

i think they will have suhaag raat soon. im optimistic.

Its good to be optimistic!πŸ˜ƒ Even I used to be an optimist about Krishna BUT after his certain acts which turned my every optimism to pessimism, I've gotten used to NOT trusting the CVs or their UNIQUE characters!πŸ˜†

So, me is keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that KriYa does have a sweet suhaag raat SOMEDAY, as long as there is nothing FORCEFUL about it!πŸ˜‰

Goodnight for now!😊
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shruti and divya di------i will update my comic ff today itselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

LOL ... oye koi gal nahi , aaj nahi to kal kudi pyaar kar bethe gi , yeh meri dua hai rab se!

areeeyyy main kehti hun ki krishnaaaa is ryt dusnt mean i dnt lyk pratigya , m a KRIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fan to obviously i lyk both of dem isliye i will b proud of both of them alwaya ...
areeeyy yeh behuda log , i thought precap main dey vl show sum glimpses of da BIG DAY ... par wahi aamaji ka thopda dikha diyaa😭

@red:Dhekhte hainπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Haan,main bhi todi disappointed hoon since they showed Ammaji instead of showing a glimpse of the showdown but I guess they wanted everything to be under covers till tonight
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAM2U

Most probably when Angad sees Pratigya there, He will suspect that his conspiracy has failed. Then Instead of demanding money or Arushi, he will threaten Pratigya. She will ask him some questions and give him her piece of mind. While all of this taking place Krishna shows up to take Pratigya back. Shocked and angry he goes after Angad ................. I am not sure what will happen next.

Hmm.........there is a possibility that this might happen but I don't want Krishna to be around when Pratigya and Angad are having their showdown coz I want to see her battle it out on her own.
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

@shruti and divya di------i will update my comic ff today itselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

YAY!!Looking forward to itπŸ˜†
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: limits

Ahemm... Someone is scared of Shruthi's arguing skills!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I'm sure Pratigya will fall in love with Krishna SOMEDAY! And I get the feeling - THAT SOMEDAY is NOT nywhere close by! 

I dont think and dont really hope that Pratigya is gonna start LOVING Krishna JUST COZ she feels guilty about misunderstanding him!  I dont think that would be true love!  YES, she will become A LOT more understanding and nice towards Krishna BUT LOVE is still a long way to go! πŸ˜›

Now, dont go and think that me is ruining ur excitement! COZ, since its a fictional show, even I want Pratigya to fall in love with Krishna - NOT out of guilt BUT bcoz she found/saw SOMETHING in Krishna that attracted her, EXACTLY like SOMETHING in Pratigya attracted Krishna and he fell for her - in a magical moment, just like that!😍

@red:🀣
It's a pleasure to read your comments Limitswa Ji.And yup,even I don't want her to apologise to Krishna coz he himself has done very bad things to her .I want Krishna to change properly first and then all this love shove can happenπŸ˜›
AlmostHonest thumbnail
I just hope Prats handles it well ... I don't want her to fall for the fake pics lie  πŸ˜•