Lagta hai Kal kisiki band bajne wala hai!!

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Woohoo!! I am soooooooooo looking forward to the showdown between Pratigya and Angad.Can't wait for tmm๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Coming to today's episode I hope that Pratigya isn't under the false notion that Angad took a few pictures of her when she was kidnapped since she didn't tell Aarushi anything when she told her abt it.The fact that she felt bad and cried when she found out abt how she thought that Krishna was wrong when he wasn't even at fault makes me wonder whether I should reconsider my perspective and thoughts abt Krishna.But then again untill he has changed completely for the better I think I'll still stick to hating him.i don't think I'll give up on that untill I literally see him change completely๐Ÿค”.
Anyway,loving the way Pratigya was shown in today's episode.It's very evident that she's in full "bring it on" mode.The Saxenas were really irritating๐Ÿ˜ก.They were trying to put up a fake natak infront of Pratigya abt why Arushi left the house.I bet they felt like a bunch of fools when Pratigya told them to give up on the fake act since she knows abt the truth now.I am happy that she's all and all out to teach that Angad a lesson.Go for it girl!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And ofcourse,how could I forget KriYa๐Ÿ˜.Although Krishna kinda annoyed me when he went on abt how maybe Aarushi left the house due to some "chakkar" and how Pratigya and he fought with their family to get married,I liked the way how Pratigya sweetly told him to leave her with them for the night and to pick her up tmm.And the best part is tht he didn't create a huge fuss and said yes to her request just coz she asked him sweetly.The way he said tht he just lost his heart out to her when she asked him if she could stay back was cute๐Ÿ˜ณAnd I am also liking the slight change shown in Pratigya's attitude towards him.
Let's just see how the track goes on from here๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u dint mention the police????????????๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

arghhh jis desh mein aise police hain.....us desh ka kuch nhi ho sakta.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

god i felt like breaking all his teeth......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

yaaa...krishna was sooooo happy at that small thng.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(sry for me that was a vry minor thng to be happy with )bt to krishna it was like........๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜†

and i am waiting eagerly for pratigya to teach angu a lesson.....

BTW shruti SMK has ended...u dint comment?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the quick update
Im stuck @ ma wrk :@ dunno wen im gona go home buh seeems like 2days epi is worth watchin :D
an_jaani thumbnail
change in prats toh hona hi tha....cant wait to see....thank for update ๐Ÿค—
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
remember when Prats was kidnapped n we all were shouting how the Saxenas kept sitting at home n sipping chai!!
Today Krishna was fab when he said that instead of wondering where both the girls were, they should get out of the house and search for them ...๐Ÿ˜†
td_dhoom thumbnail
I did saw a kind of guilt in prats eyes today when Krishna was talking about pati dharam..she was not able to meet her eyes with him at that fleeting moment.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruthiR

Woohoo!! I am soooooooooo looking forward to the showdown between Pratigya and Angad.Can't wait for tmm๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Coming to today's episode I hope that Pratigya isn't under the false notion that Angad took a few pictures of her when she was kidnapped since she didn't tell Aarushi anything when she told her abt it.The fact that she felt bad and cried when she found out abt how she thought that Krishna was wrong when he wasn't even at fault makes me wonder whether I should reconsider my perspective and thoughts abt Krishna.But then again untill he has changed completely for the better I think I'll still stick to hating him.i don't think I'll give up on that untill I literally see him change completely๐Ÿค”.
Anyway,loving the way Pratigya was shown in today's episode.It's very evident that she's in full "bring it on" mode.The Saxenas were really irritating๐Ÿ˜ก.They were trying to put up a fake natak infront of Pratigya abt why Arushi left the house.I bet they felt like a bunch of fools when Pratigya told them to give up on the fake act since she knows abt the truth now.I am happy that she's all and all out to teach that Angad a lesson.Go for it girl!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And ofcourse,how could I forget KriYa๐Ÿ˜.Although Krishna kinda annoyed me when he went on abt how maybe Aarushi left the house due to some "chakkar" and how Pratigya and he fought with their family to get married,I liked the way how Pratigya sweetly told him to leave her with them for the night and to pick her up tmm.And the best part is tht he didn't create a huge fuss and said yes to her request just coz she asked him sweetly.The way he said tht he just lost his heart out to her when she asked him she could stay back was cute๐Ÿ˜ณAnd I am also liking the slight change shown in Pratigya's attitude towards him.
Let's just see how the track goes on from here๐Ÿ˜Š

that was just brilliant and when he spoke to tunna and chandu about their bhabi  kiya scene si hit hai hit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

u dint mention the police????????????๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

arghhh jis desh mein aise police hain.....us desh ka kuch nhi ho sakta.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

god i felt like breaking all his teeth......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

yaaa...krishna was sooooo happy at that small thng.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(sry for me that was a vry minor thng to be happy with )bt to krishna it was like........๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜†

and i am waiting eagerly for pratigya to teach angu a lesson.....

BTW shruti SMK has ended...u dint comment?

I just now read and commented Kaash.check it out๐Ÿ˜Š
and yes I felt like ripping those police officers apart.Chi!!they're soooooooooooooo DISGUSTING!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

Thanks for the quick update
Im stuck @ ma wrk :@ dunno wen im gona go home buh seeems like 2days epi is worth watchin :D

Your welcome.I hope your work gets over soon๐Ÿ˜Š
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_jaani

change in prats toh hona hi tha....cant wait to see....thank for update ๐Ÿค—

Your welcome๐Ÿค—