Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

yeah mee too waiting for tomorow.......
want to see how prats handles that angadwaa......wohooooo
go on pratigyaaa.........all the best......

I think she should grab panwalla by his hairs, Inspired by Krishna's hair grabbing training πŸ˜† and throw him out the house.☒️
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

u never know, if Kunal has decided 2 quit the show then Angadwa would accept his defeat easily πŸ˜†
otherwise there is always the card of Prats spending the night with him... but going to the 'pratigya niwas' thing, I think Angad will wait to strike later on...
let's see!
n hey chk out the new siggie I'm using... the member who made it is damn good yar!

I hope Kunal doesn't leave the show since he makes a good Angad.I don't think I can imagine anyone else playing his roleπŸ˜’.But yes I am dreading KriYa's future as rumours are being spread tht Angad will tell Krishna his crappy lie and Krishna will be so angry and will believe him and will rape Pratigya🀒🀒😑.
Krishna better not do tht if he knows wht's good for him!!😑😑😑
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi, i know many small cities have huge goons in india. if i was a girl, and i was forced to marry a goon, there would be no one nicer than krishna. im just sayin, yeah he is a goon, and also he is a thakur....but he is very different, he is much nicer goon and no where close to a thakur. SS beats his wife, Shakti cheats with his wife and beats her as well...krishna is just blinded by love
shruthiR thumbnail
@Divya:yup!the siggies are darn good😊
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthiR

I hope Kunal doesn't leave the show since he makes a good Angad.I don't think I can imagine anyone else playing his roleπŸ˜’.But yes I am dreading KriYa's future as rumours are being spread tht Angad will tell Krishna his crappy lie and Krishna will be so angry and will believe him and will rape Pratigya.
Krishna better not do tht if he knows wht's good for him!!😑😑😑

hmm.. I too read that post where the member has written 'bout it... but let's not get either too happy or too tensed! let's just live in the moment πŸ˜†
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

lol pratigya couldnt get any faker when she was crying with her hands on her face when she misunderstood krishna. it was a very fake crying, i thought. watch it a couple times and tell me what yall think

Hey it was raining hard and that is the way it looks when you are drenched in water.πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@shruthi, i know many small cities have huge goons in india. if i was a girl, and i was forced to marry a goon, there would be no one nicer than krishna. im just sayin, yeah he is a goon, and also he is a thakur....but he is very different, he is much nicer goon and no where close to a thakur. SS beats his wife, Shakti cheats with his wife and beats her as well...krishna is just blinded by love

yup! n blindly slaps her n tells her to shut up or else he will bury her alive πŸ‘
let's not start that again yar! πŸ₯±
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAM2U

I think she should grab panwalla by his hairs, Inspired by Krishna's hair grabbing training πŸ˜† and throw him out the house.☒️

I think the best form of torture would be taking his paan away from him for the rest of his life!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Ok on a more serious note I want her to literally kick him but I highly doubt if tht'll happen but whatever it is I hope it's gonna be goodπŸ€”
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAM2U

Hey it was raining hard and that is the way it looks when you are drenched in water.πŸ˜†

exactly.ppl can't really make out whether a person is really crying or not in the rain
shruthiR thumbnail

oh really!so acc to you he's one heck of a nice goon who tries to rape his wife twice,tries to choke her when she tells him the right things to do,slap her infront of everyone,threatening her,insulting her publicaly a numerous number of times,etc,etc. Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago