Devi

22 June Written Update:Marriage preparations r ON!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Helllllooooooooo!😳

Well, Today's episode was SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!🀒 I felt like murdering Ghasita, Bhondhu sorry BhantooπŸ˜›. And since it's sad today, I'll try my best to entertain you! πŸ˜ƒ

So Now, lemme start the update so BHOLO DEVI MAIYYA KI JAII!πŸ‘πŸΌ

The Meeting goes FLOP!🀒
Golu and Lakshmi arrive on the scooter to the decided location and wait for Pranay. Within few seconds, Pranay arrives there too. Pranay get's out of the car and his face as got some soughta Creepy and Disgusted expression🀒 (Yes, almost the same expressionπŸ˜•πŸ˜†). And on seeing him, Lakshmi's expressions are like this, "πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ" (And mine was like thisπŸ₯±πŸ˜†). Then Both walk a little further and start talking. Golu remains near is scooter itself. So Now the conversation goes like this:
Pranay: So Why did you call me here (He is in his angry mode😑 and irritated tooπŸ˜•)

Lakshmi: (IO! IO! She's still like this, "πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ" and after some pause she becomes like this, "🀑" πŸ˜† sorrry Like this, "πŸ˜”" and speaks...). Raj-kumar ji, Why were you sad yesterday when you came to meet me, Are you not happy with this marriage?!?"

Pranay : huh?!? BTW, You tll me, are you happy with this wedding?!?

Lakshmi
: Yes! Yes! I am super happy with this wedding (She was saying as if she would just go and goble Him up!πŸ˜†)

Pranay: Do you know everything about it? Do you know what loss is going to happen?!? (Pranay beta, stop asking indirect questions and come to the main pointπŸ˜•)

Lakshmi: Yeaaaaaaa! Amma made me sit and explained to me everything about how pakka it is. (OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! NO COMMENTS for this. I pulling my hair when she was saying all that)

Pranay: (Now he is totally like this, "😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲") Then you know about the 3 months thingi?!?

Lakshmi: (Now finally she becomes like this, "πŸ˜²πŸ€”") What 3 months.............?

And now, Come out heroes sorry Zeroes!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. They are none other than Bhantoo and Ghasita!!!!😑 Golu is Shocked! They get down of their jeep and they tell to themselves that they'll deal with Golu later and they run towards the 2 Idiots, I mean Lakshmi and PranayπŸ˜†. Now both PraLaksh are Shocked to see them. Ghasita asks What's all this?!? Pranay says, "Lakshmi called me here to meet me" (Wah! Wah! 😑). Lakshmi gets scared now.(Guys, Now her expression seriously becomes like this, "🀑") She finally manges to blurt out that Amma has sent her here to meet Pranay. (Wah! Wah!😑). And after a long angry glances, Golu, Ghasita, Bhantoo, Lakshmi and Pranay leave!!!πŸ˜•

Ghasita's dum shoutings!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
As soon as they reach home, Ghasita starts screaming at Suhaagi!! Suhagi is surprised. Ghasita goes on to scream, "How dare you do this Suhaagi?!? How could you send Lakshmi to meet Raj-kumar?!?" Now Suhaagi is more surprised and she says, "What are you telling?!? How can I send Lakshmi out?!?" Now Ghasita is super angry and shouts, "Lakshmi told me that you sent her for that meeting." Suhaagi turns to Lakshmi and asks her, "When did I send you out?!?" Now lakshmi tells to her dad, "No bappy! It was not amma's mistake. It was me who went to meet him! Please dun' shout at amma" Now Ghasita is irritated+Angry+Disgusting and they all finally leave that topic over there after a little more boring discussion!πŸ˜•

Wedding Date is fixed!
Purohit-ji tells that there is an Auspicious day on three days from now. The wedding should be done on the Auspicious day itself. Raja-Saheb Shows his yellow teeth and smiles but Rani-ma is sad! Tayy-ji listens to this and becomes 😑

Pranay still not convinced.
Pranay is now with his Taiyy-ji and he is talking to her. He says, "taiiy-ji, I went to meet that girl today and It looked like she knew everything about the deal." Taiyy-ji is surprised and asks, "What?!? What do you mean by that?!?" Pranay says, "Taiyy-ji, she told me that her mother made her sit and explained to her everything!πŸ˜•" Now Taiiy-ji is shocked and she says to herself, "What the hell?!? That means the letter has not reached Lakshmi's mom yet." Now Pranay asks, "Isn't it like this taiyy-ji that mothers want there daughter's future to be secured but what's wrong with this mom?!?" Taiyy-ji says, "I dunno about this but listen, Your wedding is fixed on the 3rd day from today and all the preparations are going to start from now on" And with this...both have a confused look.πŸ˜•

Preparations and Lakshmi's home.
In Lakshmi's home, all the sarees and jeweleries are kept open and there is a lot of talking going on between Bhantoo, his wife and Ghasita. Now Ghasita get's a phone call from Raja-saheb so that he gets a news that all the itmes of wedding has reached them. Now here comes Behoodi DhaniyaπŸ˜• and her husband. They come and take the blessings. As usual, Behoodi has got weird expressions on her face!πŸ˜• Her mom takes her to Lakshmi and Now behoodi tells her sister, "You know what?!? You are so lucky that you are getting such a wonderful house." And inside her mind she says to herself, "Yes! yes! You'll lead a wonderful life for 3 months and then lead a life which is worst then a widow's life!" Lakshmi's becomes so happy listening to this and gets really happy and hugs that Dhaniya (Yuck! yuck!🀒) And then Dhaniya continues, "You'll get so much happiness that your Daaman will be very small for them!" And she says all this with a bery disgusting face!πŸ˜•

Episode Ends!!

Precap: Purohit-ji says to Raja-saheb, "Someone of your own has planned a conspiracy against you and that person is now trying to stop this wedding." (Wah! Wha! I never knew this guy is so powerful in his Fortune telling!πŸ‘). Raja-saheb says, "No! No! No one can dare to stop this wedding! NO ONE!!!"

Please hit the πŸ‘πŸΌ if you have liked it and don't hesitate to comment.

πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lol....thanks for the update. i knew this would happen