Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: imagine-addict

lol baaji searching...nakku praying...baaji searching...🤣

When I was watching all I could see was Director flipping between Baaji , Nakku 🤣🤣🤣 So what could I do? 🤣🤣🤣 I had to type what I saw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the hilarious update Anu.

Nakku praying and baaji searching had me 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤪

I know mishal was sick and I'm glad he recover nicely but CV really need to pick this track cause is just dragging at a snail pace. Don't worry Anu you're not alone we all are tired of kala and her never ending bakwaas antics. 😡

Thanks Buddy .

The way they were dragging each and every stupid scene, all we can do is make it into a big mazaak ROFLROFLROFL.

Srsly CVs lost it. I mean we all know without Dutta their aint LTL , so whats the pt in even dragging this stupid search scene. Anyways we atleast had a hearty laugh over it ROFL.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Thanx 4 the update Anu ..
Only the first part & the precap waz worth watching ...
I wonder wat waz wrong wid baaji 2day ..

& don 4get to do the update 2day ...😆

Thanks for reminding 🤣🤣🤣. I was like feeling , ki kuch bhoolgayi aaj 🤣🤣 but totally forgot that i need to watch LTL and do the update 🤣.

Ya precap was good and the best part as Shreya put it , It actually confirms that Baaji isnt the BH ..........Hooofff ek tension katham 😳
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Anu for the lovely update
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Thanks for reminding 🤣🤣🤣. I was like feeling , ki kuch bhoolgayi aaj 🤣🤣 but totally forgot that i need to watch LTL and do the update 🤣.

Ya precap was good and the best part as Shreya put it , It actually confirms that Baaji isnt the BH ..........Hooofff ek tension katham 😳

No problem at all .....just tell me ,,,I will remind u every one hr..😛
haan ye to achchi khabar hai k Baaji is not the BH ,,,,magar ab phir dimaag lagao k kaun hai ....nayee tension ..!
🤣Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago