Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I found that it was hilarious Update ðŸĪĢ...Thanks Anu for making me laugh ðŸĪĢ
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

yah, that was such a relief, I cant imagine baaji As BH...thats why i loved the 2nd half of the episode more then the first half, Aai sahab can be the BH, but that Man with the ring cant be Aai sahib ..he could be her helping hand ... but cant be BAJI. phew!...

n i agree that guy was beaten up by dutta only it was evident by the promo n the way he landed up in their circle.. infact when he turned his face towards the camera before the break i was Sure that ITs dutta who is standing the other side.... but looking at the promo .. MAN!! he was running in like a LION! this is going to be another Dhasu entry of HIS ..... 👏

Baji can't be the BH.. and I think after seeing nakku's confidence and finally finding dutta, baji might now develop a soft corner for nakku..

I feel aai sahib also will develop a liking towards nakku..

Nakku will win over everybody slowly..😊 off course leaving out the 3 sisters 
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol baaji searching...nakku praying...baaji searching...ðŸĪĢ
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the hilarious update Anu.

Nakku praying and baaji searching had me ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪŠ

I know mishal was sick and I'm glad he recover nicely but CV really need to pick this track cause is just dragging at a snail pace. Don't worry Anu you're not alone we all are tired of kala and her never ending bakwaas antics. ðŸ˜Ą
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Thanks for the update Anu!! Lol, I love your "Nakku praying, Baji searching" bit.. I thought any minute now you'd twist it into "Nakku searching, Baji praying"!! ðŸĪĢ

Mujhe bhi chakkar arahe the , dekh dekh ke 😆. These ppl know how to drag a show 😆.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update Anu ..
Only the first part & the precap waz worth watching ...
I wonder wat waz wrong wid baaji 2day ..

& don 4get to do the update 2day ...😆
Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I found Naku remembering all her moments with Dutta very sweet...when Naku tells she is made of kali mitti Dutta gives such a sweet smile.😍
Strangely during the whole scene where Naku prays and Baji searches Dutta's family isnt shown...not even Aai. Is is hinting again at AS being the BH. Only Baji and Naku are shown really upset by the whole thing. Btw after today's epi can anyone say baji is the BH. he was so upset at losing Dutta that he nearly shot himself...and it wasnt for anyone's benefit.
Btw Anu that guy was pushed from some other place. I suppose he was being beaten up by Dutta and Dutta only pushed him. Thats why he knew where Dutta was. The person who died was someone else. Most prolly the pilot.

Ok, I thought the dead body woke up 😆. I missed it I guess..........the way they are dragging the show, I dont know when my fingers go onto the FF button 😆. Thanks for correcting it 😊. Chalo if the chopper crashed someone died, I srsly thought that no one died in that horrible chopper crash.

Ya I never doubted Baaji as BH. He cant be the one. I love their friendship and if Baaji is BH , then Dutta need not be alive, He can just kill himself. Cuz his whole life he lived based on a lie and there is no pt living such a life. Anyways Iam very sure that baaji is not BH. Infact he is one of the few loyals for Dutta. Its only Baaji and Nakku who will stand behind Dutta in ups and downs......Rest are all fake .......

All the wonderful ppl at Dutta's place are so full of themselves. None of them bothered to sit and wait for any further info. Everyone cooly dispersed to theri rooms........It was only Baaji and Nakku who were really waiitng for Dutta;s return. That shows their undying love and loyality towards Dutta.

I srsly suspect Aai. She can sure be the BH.

Anu
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanmitkaur

Hi,

I have been reading your updates, they are really funny and I reall enjoy and laugh. Good on you.

Thanks  and Welcome to LTL 😊.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Additi...

I found that it was hilarious Update ðŸĪĢ...Thanks Anu for making me laugh ðŸĪĢ

Iam glad I could make u laugh. Thanks 😊
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

yah, that was such a relief, I cant imagine baaji As BH...thats why i loved the 2nd half of the episode more then the first half, Aai sahab can be the BH, but that Man with the ring cant be Aai sahib ..he could be her helping hand ... but cant be BAJI. phew!...

n i agree that guy was beaten up by dutta only it was evident by the promo n the way he landed up in their circle.. infact when he turned his face towards the camera before the break i was Sure that ITs dutta who is standing the other side.... but looking at the promo .. MAN!! he was running in like a LION! this is going to be another Dhasu entry of HIS ..... 👏

Dutta is good for such phose-wose maring 😆. Brain tho hai nahin iske paas 😆