Written Update : 21st June 2010

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anu just 2 mins ago i read ur PM...& I waz thinking so as to who to ask to do it...lol..
Add the nocopy feature pllz..Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Anu just 2 mins ago i read ur PM...& I waz thinking so as to who to ask to do it...lol..
Add the nocopy feature pllz..

Ya just saw that update wasnt posted yet, so started typing in.

Anu.

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just came 2 check 4rm cell...nw i m gonna go bak to sleep..lol
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Anu!! Lol, I love your "Nakku praying, Baji searching" bit.. I thought any minute now you'd twist it into "Nakku searching, Baji praying"!! 🤣
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for the update Anu
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I found Naku remembering all her moments with Dutta very sweet...when Naku tells she is made of kali mitti Dutta gives such a sweet smile.😍
Strangely during the whole scene where Naku prays and Baji searches Dutta's family isnt shown...not even Aai. Is is hinting again at AS being the BH. Only Baji and Naku are shown really upset by the whole thing. Btw after today's epi can anyone say baji is the BH. he was so upset at losing Dutta that he nearly shot himself...and it wasnt for anyone's benefit.
Btw Anu that guy was pushed from some other place. I suppose he was being beaten up by Dutta and Dutta only pushed him. Thats why he knew where Dutta was. The person who died was someone else. Most prolly the pilot.
sanmitkaur thumbnail

Hi,

I have been reading your updates, they are really funny and I reall enjoy and laugh. Good on you.

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks For the update Anu.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I found Naku remembering all her moments with Dutta very sweet...when Naku tells she is made of kali mitti Dutta gives such a sweet smile.😍
Strangely during the whole scene where Naku prays and Baji searches Dutta's family isnt shown...not even Aai. Is is hinting again at AS being the BH. Only Baji and Naku are shown really upset by the whole thing. Btw after today's epi can anyone say baji is the BH. he was so upset at losing Dutta that he nearly shot himself...and it wasnt for anyone's benefit.
Btw Anu that guy was pushed from some other place. I suppose he was being beaten up by Dutta and Dutta only pushed him. Thats why he knew where Dutta was. The person who died was someone else. Most prolly the pilot.

yah, that was such a relief, I cant imagine baaji As BH...thats why i loved the 2nd half of the episode more then the first half, Aai sahab can be the BH, but that Man with the ring cant be Aai sahib ..he could be her helping hand ... but cant be BAJI. phew!...

n i agree that guy was beaten up by dutta only it was evident by the promo n the way he landed up in their circle.. infact when he turned his face towards the camera before the break i was Sure that ITs dutta who is standing the other side.... but looking at the promo .. MAN!! he was running in like a LION! this is going to be another Dhasu entry of HIS ..... 👏Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago