-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome OS neetz !
πŸ‘πŸΌI enjoyed reading it =)
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg i want to give a major crazy analysis on this but im lost at words. straight away i was hooked into your describing right from the start....the similies and metaphors you used to describe her was perfect! Its not a sad or happy one shot it just feels like a incomplete love story that is yet to find its way....i dunno but yes i wouldv'e given it a longer and more detailed analysis but im in a rush right now. i love this one shot!

tnx fr the pm

Tahmina
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Edelweiss-

Neetuuu... and u are back with a shot...yay. yay! πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the name, suits the shot; the perfect painting of an imperfect person. The perfection that can only be achieved in a painting, fabulous title. This reminded me of a shot written by my sis; faded colours. Nothing in particular, but the general concept and the main protagonist being the artist, and his muse.

Yay you liked the title!  And trust me, this one was the easiest out of all. maybe all the 'perfect' things in life have a simple and easy explanation after all πŸ˜› yeah i had read that one shot, it was beautiful :)

It was a nice read, I like the thought process of him trying to find the right colour to describe his perfect painting; his master piece. Though I think the realisation of grey should have been quite evident to him, in my opinion. The artist in him should have had it figured. But like Aria said, I could see the painting come alive in front of me.

I guess I wanted to explore an artist's dilemma. like you said, i wanted to know how a painting would come alive. so i guess that's the reason why i wrote it like that 😊

What didn't sit well with me was this line:
The painting that was supposed to be my masterpiece, now seemed to have lost all it's value. It was just a mere piece of paper.

If you see it from an artist point of view; it doesn't sit well, but if you look at it from a person who was smitten, then yes it makes sense. A painting for an artist is their gold mine, their most important possession. So for him to disregard his masterpiece and throw it away in to the water slightly seems a bit off. But I know, you were aiming for something different as I read the last few lines. Her fading away from his life..my favourite line by miles is this.

Actually, i have this impression of artists that they're slightly crazy. they can spend years on a painting and throw it away if they're not happy with the final result. although the reason here was different, he lost all interest in the painting once his inspiration faded away. 

She was the perfect painting. I was just too smitten by it to see the painter standing right behind.

Brilliant Neetu, the setting was perfect, though I imagined it in the countryside over a canal. Small village, small shops. 

Thankies! πŸ˜ƒ

Neetu, another song inspired story.. but I love the song, and its from my favourite movie. I can see why it inspired you to write this, the inspiration is more visible with this song to me, than any of your previous ones. πŸ˜†

Haha πŸ˜† well, I was listening to it and then this idea clicked when I saw SRK playing that banjo thing πŸ˜†

I have to be honest, but for some reason I kept imagining Rahul aka Mayank as the artist, and Shilpa as his muse. But there were points that I would switch back to Armaan.. weird I know. But I couldn't quite place Armaan sketching. :S

I can totally see that. Armaan was never such a character, and Rahul was always the artsy kinds, so yeah, I think I can get where your coming from πŸ˜ƒ

Nice early birthday present to yourself. Tongue BTW any plans for the actual day yet? School holidays chal rahi hai right now, if I am correct?

Kuch nahi yaar, just a small family gathering. It went well though! No awkwards aunties and no mausam ki baatein πŸ˜ƒ - good for a change πŸ˜›

yep, hols going on :)

HumzπŸ€—

Thanks for the comment humz πŸ€—
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranShilpa_fan

Awesome OS neetz !
πŸ‘πŸΌI enjoyed reading it =)

Thanks Saira! πŸ˜ƒ
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -anisha-

oh wow..!!..how do you think of all these things..?!!...its so damn beautiful..!!!..I could immediately connect with the story ...its heartbreaking,but so connective..!!!>.Me loved it,Dil se..:) :) :)

P.s when's ur bday?

Thankyou anisha! πŸ˜ƒ i get these ideas from songs, really :)

It was on 22nd june :)
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow
that was so touching
just totally beautiful
i was really amazed by the depth of such simple words
u really rocked it

pooja
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahmina96

omg i want to give a major crazy analysis on this but im lost at words. straight away i was hooked into your describing right from the start....the similies and metaphors you used to describe her was perfect! Its not a sad or happy one shot it just feels like a incomplete love story that is yet to find its way....i dunno but yes i wouldv'e given it a longer and more detailed analysis but im in a rush right now. i love this one shot!

tnx fr the pm

Tahmina

Thanks Tam! Yes, I wouldn't call it sad or happy, it was just, like you said, incomplete. I'd love to read your crazy analysis, so if you get time, please do one! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks again!
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambryn

Hi... nice OS...

Since i am a sucker for happy ending especially AR's... the guy she hugged was Armaan...😊

Write more...

Love,
Ambryn

Hey Ambryn! You're at full liberty to envisage the characters in whichever way you want, it's nameless anyway πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for commenting!
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bary

first i am so sorry that i read it very late n commenting more lately
well first,so now u r watching DMG,i dont know that,so that means there are ff's or one shorts on ArSh also,do pm me yaar,i am really unaware of every thing
Advance Happy Birth Day
coming to ff,well even its one shot it can be a bit longer yaar,i am so involved in the ff n suddenly it came to halt,i was like over n i really wish i some time see a happy ending of ur one shotsπŸ˜† a typical part of me wants happy ending,nevertheless its awesome,dont know why riddhima even didnt check a person who is like staring at her like weeks,yes for me AR are always KaSh n their love story ended when riddhima left him n went off n never returned back,how ever i want ArSh story a happy ending,wish creatives dont ruin it
yes absolutely loved this n thanks for pm,i really never read it if it is not ur pm n now KaSh are back in action i also want ur vms back in action,i so missed them,last one i saw is zara zara behkta hain instrumental,though i dont comment under video but i do love it n press like it
swetha😊

Hey Shwetha! Thanks for the comment sis πŸ˜ƒ

Haha, I have no idea when that will happen yaar πŸ˜† happy endings and my fics? dont go together. lekin i'll try :)

I'll defenitely make new videos. Thanks for the comment! πŸ˜ƒ