Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

I loved it. It was brilliantly written... It was just wonderful. I ran out of words after reading, but I had to appreciate.. So, I'm gonna write, each crap that come with the flow.

Thanks so much! πŸ˜ƒ

God, it was beautiful. It was short, sort of sad endings... but it was captivting and striking. I've been really looking forward to reading some of your stuff, down here... after being flattered by the talks about your previous works around my school... and finally, I got one fine chance to appreciate your recent works; btw, I so-recently posted my comment on your fic ... 'Dangerous Love', It's a superb work too.

Really? You've heard about my works at your school? I'm really flattered. I never expected people at this forum to know me well enough, leave alone being talked about in real life. Thankyou so much πŸ˜ƒ I read your comment on the other fic, unfortunately I'm not sure whether I'll be continuing that one or not. I'll try my best though :)

Coming back, in simple and short terms- I loved it. It was beautiful and all-sort of wonderful. It was well written. Though, with no names... but I had first pictures while I imagined it was with AR... they're just so beautiful together and they suit exceptionally well, with the characters.

Thankyouu! 😊

I could not find the words to express more, so it would be good-bye time for me. But, please PM me whenever you write more... It would be seriously great and I would be greatful. Smile

Take-Care.  

I'm glad you could find the time to comment on one of my works. Thankyou for the lovely comment! You made my day πŸ˜ƒ
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat_j

wow that was really nice... please write more...

Thankyou πŸ˜ƒ
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshanikaa

Nice....last line was awesome 😊

Thanks alot! Smile
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi... nice OS...

Since i am a sucker for happy ending especially AR's... the guy she hugged was Armaan...😊

Write more...

Love,
Ambryn
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first i am so sorry that i read it very late n commenting more lately
well first,so now u r watching DMG,i dont know that,so that means there are ff's or one shorts on ArSh also,do pm me yaar,i am really unaware of every thing
Advance Happy Birth Day
coming to ff,well even its one shot it can be a bit longer yaar,i am so involved in the ff n suddenly it came to halt,i was like over n i really wish i some time see a happy ending of ur one shotsπŸ˜† a typical part of me wants happy ending,nevertheless its awesome,dont know why riddhima even didnt check a person who is like staring at her like weeks,yes for me AR are always KaSh n their love story ended when riddhima left him n went off n never returned back,how ever i want ArSh story a happy ending,wish creatives dont ruin it
yes absolutely loved this n thanks for pm,i really never read it if it is not ur pm n now KaSh are back in action i also want ur vms back in action,i so missed them,last one i saw is zara zara behkta hain instrumental,though i dont comment under video but i do love it n press like it
swetha😊
Edited by bary - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannah.

Ermm.. Double Yayyy!!! First you updated Tum Mile and now a OSHOT Happy Hannah :)

*reserved* I just read Tum Mile and commentedhehe!!

EDITED

I loved this NeetzπŸ‘. I loved how Armaan was an artist, and his thoughts and feelings were all emoted through his art. My fave bit was when you delineated the scene in which he decides to sketch it in pencil, because colour cannot suffice her being as in personality. It was all too beautiful... It was like she was a beautiful dream which he had woven, and as the reality hit him she faded away, the same way the pencil lines faded in the water.

ONE WORD B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

Looooooooads of Love
Hannahxx

Hey Hannah! Thankyou so much. I'm so happy you liked it πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a ton for the lovely comment :)
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_clueless

luvvd it Neetz πŸ˜ƒ so different from your usual ones

Thanks :) Yep, it is. I'm not usually so deep and thoughtful and bla bla. πŸ˜› But glad you like it! πŸ˜ƒ
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasanthi

reserved. :)

edit:

That was very well written and expressed Liz. I could actually visualise it all the way. Liked reading it. Thanks for the pm.

Hey Pranz di! πŸ˜ƒ Thankyou so much!
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzling_armaan

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Its was really Good yaar.
Loved it.

U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaish04

HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

Sad ending 

I hate Sad ending :P
But Yes..till the that end part....i love how it has been written

Very peacefully actually to read 🀣

I actually loved the way of describing her eyes..and the painting thing !!

Hmmm...AR prolly thats why sad ending lol :(

Anyways..u dedicate it to urself...Wah wah Maha rathi...
Well mera kaam kam kardiya...terey bday ka gift khud hi le liye ...ab mujhe mehnat ni karni padegi :P !!

I cud have LOVED it ...but i dont coz of sad ending

i knww every love story dsnt have happy ending in real..but yaar..atleast fiction mei toh happy hona chaiye na 🀣

Hmm btw i loved the last line !! ;)

And Yes...haar man gai yaar...i love it :P

lol vaish, i love how u keep smiling all the time, it's sweet πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

thankooo for loving it..finally, madam. i'm really really really really flattered *bows down* πŸ˜› haha yep i spared u of some good hard work πŸ˜›

thanks again!