jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you agree- this show is awful.
The show should bring in some points to redress women who are abused by people like Loha

Do they give any info and aid.  No one seems to care!!

I do agree there exsits people like Loha, Gangiya and Ranvijay.  But there also must be some support groups for helpless women and children.  Even Shekar seems to be taking the abuse all the time.  He is a man who can shout etc.  Does he not have any intelligence to do something than sit in the Haveli and look at all the Tamasha. 

What is are the show producers trying to achieve by showing nastiness.  Bring that point out more clearly and show us.

In India people like Sumitra, Laali and Nandini and Shekar suffer for lack of grassroot problem solving.  Its time we wake up and offer more social programs starting in villages.

If they cannot offer some kind of solutions to the problems that people go through in daily life and in addition to showing  the  awareness of the problems show some solutions too.

Its one thing to make money and enjoy but more importantly Aid and offer support to the feeble and helpless.

TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE.  THIS SHOW SHOULD WAKE UP EVERYONE WHO IS UPSET>

I AM PREPARED TO START WITH MY $100 CONTRIBUTION TO START
A GROUP EDUCATING   WOMEN LIKE LAALI AND SUMITRA.

JAI HIND
Edited by jeej4s - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why don't you comment in her fanclub
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jeej4s

Do you agree- this show is awful.
The show should bring in some points to redress women who are abused by people like Loha

Do they give any info and aid. No one seems to care!!

I do agree there exsits people like Loha, Gangiya and Ranvijay. But there also must be some support groups for helpless women and children. Even Shekar seems to be taking the abuse all the time. He is a man who can shout etc. Does he not have any intelligence to do something than sit in the Haveli and look at all the Tamasha.

What is are the show producers trying to achieve by showing nastiness. Bring that point out more clearly and show us.

In India people like Sumitra, Laali and Nandini and Shekar suffer for lack of grassroot problem solving. Its time we wake up and offer more social programs starting in villages.

If they cannot offer some kind of solutions to the problems that people go through in daily life and in addition to showing the awareness of the problems show some solutions too.

Its one thing to make money and enjoy but more importantly Aid and offer support to the feeble and helpless.

TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE. THIS SHOW SHOULD WAKE UP EVERYONE WHO IS UPSET>

I AM PREPARED TO START WITH MY $100 CONTRIBUTION TO START
A GROUP EDUCATING WOMEN LIKE LAALI AND SUMITRA.

JAI HIND

what you said about the show bringing up issues of the women is correct. i agree with you on the helping part. they could at the end of the show give the names of some organizations that help women who are abused or are exploited like laali. that would really make people aware. this is what they did in antara..they showed examples of people with autism and gave the name of an organziation to help people. the girl in the show was autistic. sometimes TV can be very powerful in changing people's attitude....excellent post..... 😊 😊 😊
jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks there is someone who understands my point. 

Its not all entertainment when one whatches the show.  There should be some positive  outcome for such shows.

Its one thing to watch and discuss in forums like this but the other point also for the forum should be to better the community and people.

Where has everyone gone? No one seems to care the core of the problems only to sit in front of the TV and amuse themselves.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jeej4s

Thanks there is someone who understands my point.

Its not all entertainment when one whatches the show. There should be some positive outcome for such shows.

Its one thing to watch and discuss in forums like this but the other point also for the forum should be to better the community and people.

Where has everyone gone? No one seems to care the core of the problems only to sit in front of the TV and amuse themselves.

everyone has a different idea about the show like you do. i agree with some of what you said however, i can see the other side too. people work hard all day and have enough problems to deal with in life so for them this is an escape...mindless stuff and it takes them away from the stress of daily life. there might be other reasons people watch them. there is nothing wrong with watching them for fun. i don't think people don't care it is just that they want some fun and escape from their life. also these shows are not realistic so anything is possible, which people like. it is nice to send a message on a show so people learn but not everyone cares and so what can you do. perhaps they care but don't know what to do. 😊 😊 😊 there should be a balance of making people aware and at the same time be enteraining...that is what i liked about anatra 😉 😉 😉 Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago