'Kashi' To Go Off Air?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
It seems that the leap in Imagine TV's show 'Kashi'  has not been able to give the requisite TRPs. 'Kashi' seems to have  garnered just 0.7 percent of the TRPs which is definitely a reason for worry. The channel has now taken a decision and  might yank it off air.

The present buzz goes, "Kashi is going to be off air soon. The channel has decided to pull the show off  due to its low TRP ratings with the second reason for closing shop being 'Rakht Sambhandha' which is on the pipeline and destined to be launched soon on the same channel. The time slot filled by 'Kashi' will now be given to the new venture."

An anonymous actor from 'Kashi' says, "We don't have any idea as yet. But I can't ignore the news because we were expecting the show to go off air as the leap did not result in increasing the TRPs. The show may have to suffer the burnt therefore."

So with even the actors agreeing on the eventual outcome of 'Kashi', the actual cessation of the show will certainly not come as a surprise.

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com
No It is just a rumor . Today it was shown that Kashi will come on 7:30 pm from 21 June
how can channel expect a show to gain the TRP just in the first week after the leap..
they should wait at least 10-15 epis...
i never watched the show b4 leap...but now m njoying it......
and hoping more and more people will start watch and show will gain what it deserve,,
It is soo good!1 I don't want this show to end. This channel has plenty of other shows that should end before.....
Kashi is ending confirmed. It will shift to 7:30 pm from 21st june and end in 25th June ..confirmed by Melanie Pais in facebook
They r having a climax ending of shaurya and kashi togehter.....source tellychakkar.
oh sad!! but i dont want this to happen
this is bull....fir the last couple epis, the story has been running...and not a original approach either. The creatives were taking scenes from other movies just ot end the show quickily...what a waste of such a nice story