Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Good question. Even I saw the mehendi on her hands an she went ahead and applied it again 😆

Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai....😆 😆
achcha tell me, RR n his family came on that day itself, then when did RR's dad sleep with rest of the members....?? ðŸĪŠ subah ko he came n then shaam ko the mehendi rasam......😆 😆
😆Edited by Tafseer - 13 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

and moheeet's mom? 😃

are u seeing her expressions these days.......??? 😆 😆😆 she seems to be so happy while getting  the shaguns n neg......

Originally posted by: Tafseer

are u seeing her expressions these days.......??? 😆 😆😆 she seems to be so happy while getting the shaguns n neg......

haan taffy...i thought she wanted to be in tht singer's place who got neg frm bhabhi ma ðŸĪĢ many ladies r like tht....my MIL went to some wedding in her relation and ladke ki dadi was SO happy when she saw a Maruti car as dowry ke she started dancing ..aur dance karte karte she fainted ðŸĪĢ

actually they must not show all this stuff in detail coz it encourages these practices of giving neg and shagun every moment..i'm sure nandini will refuse to bring tht much dowry with her , thinking abt mohit's self respect....it's so so so sad that ppl. think that they can BUY their daughter's happiness with money and dowry...its a never ending process...

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Good question. Even I saw the mehendi on her hands an she went ahead and applied it again 😆

not just that..mehandi vanished in the dance sequence ðŸĪĢ itni jaldi mehandi aur "R" lag bhi gaya, mehandi rach bhi gayi and she washed it also n joined everybody in dance 😃
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bindiya is so jealous off Akshara lolz x
Tafseer thumbnail

haan taffy...i thought she wanted to be in tht singer's place who got neg frm bhabhi ma ðŸĪĢ many ladies r like tht....my MIL went to some wedding in her relation and ladke ki dadi was SO happy when she saw a Maruti car as dowry ke she started dancing ..aur dance karte karte she fainted ðŸĪĢ

actually they must not show all this stuff in detail coz it encourages these practices of giving neg and shagun every moment..i'm sure nandini will refuse to bring tht much dowry with her , thinking abt mohit's self respect....it's so so so sad that ppl. think that they can BUY their daughter's happiness with money and dowry...its a never ending process...

ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ arrey baba dance karte karte fainted......she must be really happy n thehn woh khushi bardaasht nahi hui....😆 😆

i too thought that Rukmani wanted to be there at the singing ladies' place to get the shagun money..this woman is such a  useless lady.......laalchi kahin ki.,....
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nishi , i think Rajshri will come to Akshara's rescue again and pay the money for the time being...

Even I have the feeling that Rajshri will help Akshara but jaleli shouldnt assume that Maheshwaris are supporting Naksh in the house issue.Edited by --Nishita-- - 13 years ago
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Why do you guys call Gayatri Jaleli? lolz x
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx Natasha xx

Why do you guys call Gayatri Jaleli? lolz x

Because woh Akshara se jalti hai ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ
xx Natasha xx thumbnail