14th june written update. Complete.

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Episode starts with precap.

Raja sahab asking for devis hand in marriage for his son. Ghasita and brother fixing 50 lakhs as the going price for parting with their golden goose. ELsewhere Pranay tells his mom that Tania is the woman he loves (that girl is no where close to being as pretty as lakshmi)

Ghasita comes into room and tells lakshmi to sort out her hair 😕 (she makes such a cute little gulping noise...😆) and tells her to come out and meet raja ji. He instructs her to accept any gift given to her by raja sahab and consider it as ashirwaad. The whole family comes in with Lakshmi (i didnt see suhagi...where has ghasita sent her off to??) Raja ji gives lakshmi a necklace and says that for ages it has been given on such "occasions". Lakshmi looks at her father who tells her to accept and she doesn't need his permission for this. Lakshmi's aunt puts it on lakshmi. Ghasita then tells her to take raja jis blessings by touching his feet. Lakshmi looks shocked at this request. Ghasita quickly tells her its because Raja sahab is like a father and would only give her blessings. Shes about to bend but raja sahb stops her. He tells her that he doesnt want to commit a sin by giving blessing in such a way to someone who herself gives blessings to millions of people herself. (The High priest at this point says something in hindi or some other ancient form of the language which i didnt understand) Ghasita signals the aunt to take take lakshmi away. His brother tries to be a good host to raja sahab and offers him juice 😆 raja saha declines saying he only drinks mineral water and walks away 🤣

Pranay is talking to his mom and wonders whether his father will accept a love marriage between him and tania🤢. His mother assures him his father would happily accept. (blech pink t-shirt CVs please better wardrobe for the hero)Just then they hear sounds of drums and fireworks🥳. They go outside and find raja sahab happily looking on at the proceedings. Pranay asks what has made him so happy. Raja sahab informs him that after a long time things are going their way and they are going to get back all theyve lost. As he has arranged pranays marriage with a very blessed girl. Pranay and mom look shocked. He asks his father how he could've taken such an important descision of his life without asking him. He feels it is a major decision in his life as well as the girl. Raja sahab informs Pranay that he had in fact asked him before. Pranay replies (slightly annoyed ) that he remembers him asking but didn't know that it was for such an important decision. Raja sahab does a bit of emotional blackmail and suggests that his son doesnt trust his own father to make important descisions and bla bla bla. He asks pranay if hes not ready for the wedding should he inform the girls father that his word is worth nothing since his son is no longer in his control. And should he hang his head in shame in front of the girls father. Pranay walks away dejectedly without giving an answer. His mom asks raja sahab who's the girl he's chosen for Pranay? He informs her that it isnt any ordinary girl but a Devi from a small village. And since her birth the village has been blessed. Pranays mom tries to register her protest to this wedding. She cant believe that raja sahab would chose an illeterate village girl for the educated pranay. Raja shab snubs her and says that hes always made decisions for all the family member and he will continue to do so. It is upto her how she sorts out her son. (Raja sahabs beard is extremely distracting🤢. The guy needs a good trim. I cant believe their situation is so bad that he cant afford a good barber)

Next day Ghasita and brother (baltoo thats his name) are sitting outside their house when a car arrives. A Man gets out and delivers a large case containing cash and some gifts. Ghasita and Bantoo rush into the house to count the cash. It is 25 lakhs. Half of whats been agreed. Bantoo tells Ghasita to think of whne they will get the full amount. They'll be able to roll the notes and smoke them as cheroots😆 Ghasita gets worried as Suhagi is due to return that night, and when she sees the wads of cash she will create havoc over them having sold her daughter. Baltoo tells him to follow his lead with Suhagi when she arrives at night.

Pranay (change of t-shirt much better 😍) is talking to his mother and cant believe his father could be so superstitious. He says he will get his father what he wants but on the basis of his own hardwork. He refuses to get married to his father's chosen bride and asks his mother if she will support him. She flat out refuses (Phew ) she claims she has never had the right to make any decisions for her son. Even though she wants to she wont be able to go against her husband and support her son. Pranay looks dejected (aww my poor baby but im happy cos that tanias no good for you...u deserve lakshmi...the sooner you realise it the better)

Suhagi is back and lakshmi gives her details of her encounter with raja sahib. Suhagi gets worried about this new development. Just then Ghasita and Baltoo come in pretending to be angry. Lakshmi tries to sneak out. Suhagi wants to know whats wrong. Ghasita sends her away and baltoo makes an excuse and goes away too. Ghasita acting all angry tells Suhagi that the Rajkumar who came to dhaniyas wedding sent his father with a necklace  and hes asked for lakshmi's hand for his son. Ghasita acts angry and says how dare he think of such a thing. Suhaagi looks happy at the prospect. She tries to convince ghasita that this could be a good thing for Lakshmi. Ghasita pretends hes angry and refuses that any such marriage would take place and he has no intention of getting lakshmi married off to anyone. He walks away and Suhagi is shown praying. She thanks "devi" (not lakshmi 😃) for having accepted her desires. She had always dreamt of a prince for her daughter and her wish had been fulfilled. She prays that things get sorted for her daughters marriage to take place.

Pranay (looking even better in this blue t-shirt...i say burn that horrible pink one) notices that his father hadn't arrived for dinner. he thinks that his father might still be angry with him. Just then his mother comes and takes him away to his fathers room. She says he hasn't come out since yesterday and is worried he might harm himself. Pranay isn't moved. He says he knows his father is only doing this to pressure him into marrying that girl. But he wont sacrifice his life just for his fathers superstitions. If his father is stubborn then he is his fathers son and can be just as stubborn.

Episode ends

Precap:

the high priest is talking to rani. something about the raja sahab having decided to fast for 21 days. I didnt understand the rest someone translate for me please.
Edited by imagine-addict - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahah! I am the first one to comment!😛
rahma_07 thumbnail
what happen to the update😒?
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahma_07

what happen to the update😒?

I guess Abs slept off!😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe Devi maiya put a hex on her 😆
imagine-addict thumbnail
updating now
Edited by imagine-addict - 13 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Ooo Finally Abs is outta her deep sleep!! So what were you dreaming about, Abhaas?!?😛
imagine-addict thumbnail
hahaha...oooooh yeah...i was on a date...me and sumeet vyas ☺️and then abhaas came and bothe started figting over me....😍
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: imagine-addict

hahaha...oooooh yeah...i was on a date...me and sumeet vyas ☺️and then abhaas came and bothe started figting over me....😍

Yea Right!😆 Fight over you it seems!😛 Whatever makes you happy Abs!🤣
imagine-addict thumbnail
hahahah exactly..my dream my rules

🤣