Leena Jumani quits Bandini

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

Just read an article that out Khemi (Leena Jumani) has quit Bandini as she wasn't happy with her role/track after the leap and so she has quit.

She is doing a cameo in Tere Liye on Star Plus (10pm from 14th June) as a teacher.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What she left the show???? Yes she was right.. her character was twisted twisted and more twisted after her marriage to Arjan hopefully she  will get some meaty roles where she can show her acting skills well... All the best LeenaπŸ‘πŸΌ
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m soooo happy bcoz nw i think  toral is nt going to die...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
otherwise after watching those lovey dovey scenes bw hiral i was thinking dat may be toral die n hitmi torture starts againnn...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
but i like leena a lot...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she is soooo charming...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
but khemi,,,, chi chi chi🀒🀒🀒
bt pre leap khemi was niceee....
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally decided to log on and see this, am not surprised, they ruined the character Khemi, she has nothing to say or do, they could have used a body double for her.

Alot of the other characters don't have much going on either, Bandini CVs seriously need to up their game, the cast are getting bored and fed up as us viewers, they need to look back on their show preleap at the beginning and look where they are going wrong.  First things first they need to sort out DM character, bring back our roaring Sher and utilise the characters they have instead of bringing in new nonsense characters who only ruin the show.

Good luck Leena in finding your perfect role will not miss Khemi's screechings though πŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
its nothing to do woth her role..BT had planned to show death of her character ..suicide apparently...once the bit about santu's innocence..loss of sanraj kid is disclosed..they planned it long in advance her son was even named krishna..so he has foster parents in hiral...she was going to have to leave the show anyway..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck to Leena and her future. I for one I'm glad I won't see the character in bandini, and I hope the character isn't replace.
good..............she made d rite decision...........
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

its nothing to do woth her role..BT had planned to show death of her character ..suicide apparently...once the bit about santu's innocence..loss of sanraj kid is disclosed..they planned it long in advance her son was even named krishna..so he has foster parents in hiral...she was going to have to leave the show anyway..

So is she going to stick around for the big reveal and then die? Or has she already left and they're going to just tell the audience, "Haan, Khemi took a walk off the nearby cliff yesterday. Bahut bura hua?" πŸ˜†

But really, there was no way that character could be redeemed, so good call Leena! ⭐️
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

Ramona, I know you are our spy for BTπŸ˜† and you probably have inside sources......but just wondering if this is confirmed news, if they had really planned it this way.....it's just that the way the show has been going, I am surprised that BT plans anything in advanceπŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
shalu..the thing is a while back there was an article in a hindi daily abt khemi's suicide & future story line..now since these are highly unreliable sources (like the article of bandini going off air when it was actually betaab)..i didnt want to post it here..but now it appears there is another article saying leena quit..so i think after shooting the death sequence she'll leave they'll just call her for truth revelation & the death part..i agree these soaps dont plan in advance but i'am inclined to blieve her role was a limited one..