Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
its good news for all those persons who dont like khemi.. even i m one of them.....
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
why dont people like khemi, cause she was a babykiller...but i felt for her...so i actually like khemi's character and she was a more realistic character than most people...
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just my opinion but I don't think realistically people go about killing unborn children of their brother-in-law so that their son wouldn't have competition when it was time to divide the property, they might go to courts if there was dispute about it, but most people don't indulge in murder......and more importantly they don't walk away free after their crime was discovered without any "real" punishment.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ita bit out of topic but Shalu people who kills unborn babies for their own gains do exist even now and I personally know someone who had done the same and theone who was the victim.. sad but true
ishan2003 thumbnail
i dont agree with what she has done either, but my opinion didnt change really of her cause i think she is a brilliant character...with a lot of shades...and she is santu's elder sister afterall so i wanted so amazing scenes between khemi and santo after arjan's real killer was revealed.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Well, the character might still stick around, it's only the actress that is leaving, they might just replace her, happens quite often in soaps. My opinion of her started going down after she took up with Hiten despite knowing the havoc it would create in her sister's life who already had enough to contend with, it for the first time showed the selfish streak in her character, and then it took a nose-dive after she turned into Benbaa-2 showing how opportunistic she really was and then finally when her murderous character was revealed. I for one would not miss Khemi one bit if indeed they decide to get rid of the character.....coz for me there was no redemption for her even if she apologized for all her actions, it would be too little, too late.
ishan2003 thumbnail
she sacrificed her love to unite dm and santo, dont forget that...it was unforseen circumstances that caused her and arjan's marriage.

i think leena jumani was great as khemi, if they replace her it will be very difficult to get adjusted to someone else as khemi
KHiten thumbnail
👏 ishan2003 👏🤗👍🏼
sg08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan2003

she sacrificed her love to unite dm and santo, dont forget that...it was unforseen circumstances that caused her and arjan's marriage.

i think leena jumani was great as khemi, if they replace her it will be very difficult to get adjusted to someone else as khemi

Guess it's pointless now....but she should have done it from the get go, not after eloping with Hiten on the eve of her wedding and shaming her nanaji, almost causing Santu's divorce and then sacrificing when she found out what Santu was sacrificing for her....what would have she done if she hadn't found out about Santu's divorce.....that kind of ruined it for me, seemed like her love for her sister was very conditional, that she was trying to score points over her sister......she couldn't have been unaware of the consequences of her actions since she knew all too well how Santu was treated in that household being her confidante, so why did she wait until she found out about Santu's sacrifice to finally give some thought to her sister's plight.

I'd rather the character disappear, never cared for her, but even if it's some other actress, it's fine by me as she was hardly around these days, just hope whoever she is is a good actress, god knows we have enough non-actors in this show already......and if they are going to turn her fully negative then hopefully someone of Rasika Joshi's caliber which actually might be difficult in the TV world.
Edited by sg08 - 13 years ago
Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really liked Khemi pre-leap when she and Hiten had that chemistry going on. I think they should have got together..

Post Leap - they totally destroyed her character.. Khemical Kim

So GOOD LUCK LEENA, If your reading this. I think you deserve better.