Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
hamda now you have something in common with everyone's favourite 😉 🤣
hamsgh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya ramona🤣.. & if she is ever shown screeching in her classroom we'd be identical🤣
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm, best of luck to Leena. She definitely made the right decision to leave.
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I will miss Khemi, she was the most interesting character after DM...and I think the CVs should get a good track for Khemi and try and bring Leena back and give her a good end.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If they had dealt with her character the right way,Khemi would have made an excellent pillar of support for Santu,and thus a good character in Bandini over all.

Goodluck to Leena.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so happy that we won't see Khemi's charactere again , it was unredeemable so it was good decision for leena to quit , she must try to find something better and not with BT
You know what I just wish they end the show very soon after the nonsens we saw last week and especially friday and thursday
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the info!

Good Luck to her!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The best decision to have made.

CV's totally ruined her character.  I don't see how she could have possibly been redeemed after having been portrayed as a baby-killer. 

And as it is since then her character hasn't done anything other than stand around in the background.

Good luck Leena.  Hope the next role is more fruitful and fulfilling for you.
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess its a good decision becoz she was reduced to just standing on the sides and having a weird expression ....i liked her character when Hitmi were a pair and it wud have been good if she had been married to Hiten , all the ugliness would not have followed ...and after the baby killing track i dont think her character was redeemable ...
Anyway ....All the best to Leena and Heres hoping she gets the role of a lifetime ...... 😊
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
All the best Leena! It is a good decision and looking at the way Bandini is heading, I hope all the remaining good actors do the same.
Khemi was one of my fav characters at the beginning. infact she was the only strong character after DM and Leena did a good job of it too. Would have made a nice lead to a parallel story line.  I hate the way the CVs distorted her character completely, which of course they have done with every other character in this serial - including Santus.