good luck leena
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good luck for future leena!😊
iSakshi thumbnail
Good luck to leena...

Khemi at the very beginning was a very cute and loving character..I really liked her simplicity... so wished she didnt turned into a vamp.. and be so hateful to santu... n e ways good to know she'll b out.. good luck to leena...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good..now atleast no more khemi nonsense on screen..leena is a good actor and khemi's character has been totally assassinated..they shud kill her off only..
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
e24 channel flash news reported that leena jumani was unhappy in the direction the story is moving with regard to khemi's character..i mean once redeemed but she was going to be shown to have done another really terrible thing..difficult to live with one's conscience after portraying that i guess..so she has decided to quit..
iSakshi thumbnail
thnx for the news ramo.. hmm i wonder if the role will b assassinated once and for all or they will have a replacement khemi....
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramonag

e24 channel flash news reported that leena jumani was unhappy in the direction the story is moving with regard to khemi's character..i mean once redeemed but she was going to be shown to have done another really terrible thing..difficult to live with one's conscience after portraying that i guess..so she has decided to quit..

Maybe she's responsible sanraj child being with doc or was going to get rid of toral for good this time.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
well i bet they were going to pin the sanraj kid blame on her..
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

Thanks for the news ramona.l wish ekta kapoor will try to convince leena to come back to bandini.😊
hamsgh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

She is doing a cameo in Tere Liye on Star Plus (10pm from 14th June) as a teacher.

Ohhh..!! perfect..!!😳