Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
not sure why kalindi left bhavri behind but i think it is for her to do the dirty work on matheli and anadi. the woman, kalinidi, is so full of hatred towards matheli's family so for this is it revenge. bhavrai has become a clone of her step mother.
i guess kalindi wants bhavri to claim what is her by not caring on who gets hurt in the family.
kalinli and bhavri have a revenge thing for matheli and want to get her.
so if bhavri remains behind then things can help.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: telenovelle

not sure why kalindi left bhavri behind but i think it is for her to do the dirty work on matheli and anadi. the woman, kalinidi, is so full of hatred towards matheli's family so for this is it revenge. bhavrai has become a clone of her step mother.
i guess kalindi wants bhavri to claim what is her by not caring on who gets hurt in the family.
kalinli and bhavri have a revenge thing for matheli and want to get her.
so if bhavri remains behind then things can help.

in contrary it should have been maithili who should take revenge from kalindi but this part that kalindi changed the photos is not out yet may be when shaurya is back.But for time being maithiliji is so in love that the arti also she was not doing well so how can she have time to think about kalindi and her plots which she leaves in the form of bhawri.
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

they messed up a good character. since when has vhavri become this way and wants to answer back her elders and be rude.shame CVs.πŸ˜’

😭bhavari is not her sweet self any more. she has become a rude and nasty young lady, who needs a good wack...

telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

in contrary it should have been maithili who should take revenge from kalindi but this part that kalindi changed the photos is not out yet may be when shaurya is back.But for time being maithiliji is so in love that the arti also she was not doing well so how can she have time to think about kalindi and her plots which she leaves in the form of bhawri.

matheli will never seek revenge. she is a chicken in many ways. i can't see her getting revenge on bhavari and kalindi. she is much nicer. however she does not stand up for herself.πŸ₯±

she needs to be strong if she wants to get revenge....πŸ₯±

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

matheli will never seek revenge. she is a chicken in many ways. i can't see her getting revenge on bhavari and kalindi. she is much nicer. however she does not stand up for herself.πŸ₯±she needs to be strong if she wants to get revenge....πŸ₯±

she will definitely suffer sometimes being too nice bring big problems and being too nice also block the brain. 
telenovelle thumbnail
why is bhavrai left behind? is she going to go back to kalindi?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

why is bhavrai left behind? is she going to go back to kalindi?

to be burden on shoulders of others and to create chaos, problems ruckus in the house of maithili.
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

to be burden on shoulders of others and to create chaos, problems ruckus in the house of maithili.

bhavari is going to cause a lot of problem in anadi's house and family.
she is going to make matheli and anadi's hell. it is sad... 😭 😭 😭
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

bhavari is going to cause a lot of problem in anadi's house and family.
she is going to make matheli and anadi's hell. it is sad... 😭 😭 😭

as can be noticed from the last episode that's true what will be coming anadi and maithili way.
kajkarish thumbnail
this bhawri turns negative in vain why don't know if she does not want her hubby back so why is she turning 360 anticlockwise with her best friend if anadi was between the two it was something logical but if not so why this change?please creatives let know