ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
so kalindi left leaving Bhawri alone but she turned out to be completely negative really she may felt bad a bit as never to forget that she once got married to anadi but why is she acting like that she can also quarel with anadi mom so negativity?why what is she proving?i completely don't understand her. don't forget bhawri u r one of the leading lady. please comment her action her behaviour.................................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
so many views and no ideas?
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He had another solution.
I do not think she wants to stay juqu' delivery.
Maybe it will start leaving the child Maithli.
Today again to Bhavri shown how it can be laughable.
She dares to say Maithli for Anaadi she rejects his friendship.
But who started first?
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhavri needs to be smack, she's acting like a witch.  She's a piece of work, she's a guess in the people's house and she wants to be rude to them. 

Granted she maybe going through some kind of problem but it doesn't give her the right to act in such a manner in their home and she's talking about telling the truth, well I hope when she's telling she also tells them about the bun in her oven, it can't remain hidden for long because soon it will rise and everybody will see it.  As I see it Bhavri is on thin ice so she better thread carefully.

Edited by Ginger-Spice - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they messed up a good character. since when has vhavri become this way and wants to answer back her elders and be rude.shame CVs.😒
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginger-Spice

Bhavri needs to be smack, she's acting like a witch.  She's a piece of work, she's a guess in the people's house and she wants to be rude to them. 

Granted she maybe going through some kind of problem but it doesn't give her the right to act in such a manner in their home and she's talking about telling the truth, well I hope when she's telling she also tells them about the bun in her oven, it can't remain hidden for long because soon it will rise and everybody will see it.  As I see it Bhavri is on thin ice so she better thread carefully.

yes that is so absurd she's acting rudely witheveryone.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

they messed up a good character. since when has vhavri become this way and wants to answer back her elders and be rude.shame CVs.😒

that also leave me without answer.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pattinson6

He had another solution.
I do not think she wants to stay juqu' delivery.
Maybe it will start leaving the child Maithli.
Today again to Bhavri shown how it can be laughable.
She dares to say Maithli for Anaadi she rejects his friendship.
But who started first?

i also think about it why to stay jusqu'a(till) delivery she could have gone with and call anadi when she delivers the baby afterward to name him no one would have got any suspicion of what going on.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
is she really negative i'm doubting her or she's helping maithili showing her ex- in- laws how she would never proved to be a good daughter in law so afterwards if ever the truth comes out they will happily accept maithili.if so she'll come out clean.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
please continue to comment.......................on bhawri